British man learns he's not the biological father of his three sons after paying divorce settlement

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
British businessman Richard Mason

British businessman Richard Mason

A British man stumbled upon his ex-wife’s infidelity in an unusual way – through a medical exam - and found out he wasn't the biological father of their three sons.

When Richard Mason’s doctor informed him in 2016 that he had cystic fibrosis, he also noted that his patient was unable since birth to have biological children because of the condition. The infertility came as a shock to Mason, who had – or thought he had – produced three sons with his ex-wife, to whom he’d been married 20 years.

He had raised them since 1995, believing they were his own. But they were the children of a former coworker of Kate Mason, with whom she’d had a four-year affair, according to the Daily Telegraph.

"You don’t know what’s real and what isn’t. It's as if I’m living in 'The Matrix.'” Mason told the Daily Mail. “Someone says to you, 'All that you know and everything you thought to be solid and true is not real, and never did exist. You are not a father, you are not able to have kids, your name will not continue.'"

Mason, who is a 55-year-old founder of the comparison site moneysupermarket.com, sued his ex-wife, demanding the roughly $5.8 million he paid her in their 2008 divorce settlement. He also wanted the matter of paternity fraud addressed, though it is unclear in what manner.

His ex-wife has agreed to settle but as long as she doesn’t need to name the children’s biological father.

Richard Mason’s counsel, Roger Terrell, said to the Telegraph: “I think it was the major reason for her settling. I was shocked and surprised that she settled, I thought we were going to have a very acrimonious court battle.

“We were confident that we would get a court order whereby the ex-wife, the mother of the children, would have to name the father.

“She didn’t want to name the father - why, we don’t know - that is why she came to a financial settlement and in the settlement she did not have to name the father.”

Richard Mason very much wants the biological father to identify himself, so that the children know who he is, the newspaper said. But a source whom the newspaper described only as “close to the family” said the sons are not interested in knowing about him.

The source, according to the Telegraph, said Mason’s public statements about his ex-wife had shocked those who knew the couple. “I assume the natural father, whoever he is, has not made any contact and no doubt doesn’t even know they exist.”

His ex-wife revealed she had an on-and-off affair with the boys’ biological father, having the first child in 1995 and the other two, who are twins, in 1999.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15817, Idontknowlol and 21 others
Tl;dr fuck women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Idontknowlol, Deleted member 11610 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Idontknowlol, hairyballscel and 8 others
I would go ER and put a bomb in her car or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 11610 and 11 others
OI OI up the fucking telegraph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Lolcel, Basedprincess and 2 others
If every man had this belief there would be less of this guy in the world
What the fuck is he supposed to do ? He got cucked unknowingly and now he’s getting his money back

A real cuck would’ve cried in joy and said he loves his kids no matter what:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11610, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
Cucks deserve this

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13332
What the fuck is he supposed to do ? He got cucked unknowingly and now he’s getting his money back

A real cuck would’ve cried in joy and said he loves his kids no matter what:soy:
He shouldn’t have got married in the first place tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT, faggotchadlite, UltimateMan and 3 others
You gotta make sure the kids are yours someway somehow ngl

Always keep a weapon on you so you can perform late abortions in Minecraft also

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 11610 and 6 others
How to initiate a murder-suicide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Basedprincess, aBetterMii and 5 others
His ex-wife has agreed to settle but as long as she doesn’t need to name the children’s biological father.
This hurts so much ngl.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, 5'8manlet, aBetterMii and 2 others
okay i dont want to get married

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Jason Voorhees
Many men are raising such Children brutal if you think about it. @Preston Is this also Prelevant in India?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13332
Many men are raising such Children brutal if you think about it. @Preston Is this also Prelevant in India?
I don't think so.Usually gets honor killed if she does

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, faggotchadlite and aBetterMii
1BD0A7C2 4B94 418D 8331 87AD3E497C1B

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, 5'8manlet, Albeacho and 5 others
If at least she was a stacy but she looks unsightly :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, 5'8manlet, aBetterMii and 2 others
Worst of all she mogs her phisically and financially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and 5'8manlet
im def getting a paternity test after the birth of "my" child

British white men are such cucks, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HONOR KILLING, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LASHING, jesus fucking christ, please tell me she atleast faced some kind of incarceration for her infidelity... Foids can really cheat on their man, give birth to chads children, have their husband raise them unknowingly and then divorce rape them in court without being made to come clean about said infidelity, especially after lying about it for all those years. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS NOT PUNISHABLE BY LAW???!!!!

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
i dont care, its only white people doing such shit, y'all are pathetic