British PAWG fap dump Part 2 (Maher only)

High-key gay if you aren‘t into phat asses
yeah very skinny white girls, they usually have small tits and i dgaf
Could have yourself a harem of incel twinks from on here with a similar bodytype than the one your into.

You sir, r a man of taste.

Check out Paige turnah and Victoria peach
Paige is fucking glorious but I just checked her out and she aged like shit. However that ass is still insane.

Paige is fucking glorious but I just checked her out and she aged like shit. However that ass is still insane.
All white people age like shit.

I think one reason for her being as she is now is she has gone from pawg to bbw, and cos she is a foid she can embrace it and get more simps

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Big chubby white women are the best

Can’t be beat

To have a chubby white girl with her whole naked body pressed against yourself in bed while her parents are in the next room is the best feeling ever. Especially when she comes from a well to do family.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan

Can’t be beat

To have a chubby white girl with her whole naked body pressed against yourself in bed while her parents are in the next room is the best feeling ever. Especially when she comes from a well to do family.
She is not chubby

Can’t be beat

Agree with this but it works well with mena and noodle too, if they can get the right fat distribution.

But yeah, 69ing a skinny girl is really weird feeling, sort of like going to a steakhouse and ordering the beyond meat burger and a salad.

• Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav