British ppl are so ugly

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 life is what you make of it bro
Imagine living in that shit country lol

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Outerz14 and 8 others
It's fucking suifeul. Ugliest, yet most hypergamous women. Shit economy. Expensive (especially London). Shit attractions. Idk why people come here. I hope somebody nukes it even if it costs me my life. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to take for the rest of the world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, qazw, tombradylover and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LuckyBeast, iloveboobs and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, 97baHater, SecularIslamist and 2 others
London is full of so much history something you're jealous of. We Brits live rent free.
I can’t stop laughing at this 🫡😂😂 nigger u come from the shittest most depressing country and u think we’re jealous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LuckyBeast, psychomandible and 2 others
I can’t stop laughing at this 🫡😂😂 nigger u come from the shittest most depressing country and u think we’re jealous
You're absolutely delusional. Rent free!

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, psychomandible and billymidnight
Harry-Potter-Golden-Trio.jpeg

B... but free Healthcare innit
Teeth Missing Tooth GIF

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, majesticincel and billymidnight
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skull Issue, majesticincel and billymidnight
And yet at the same time geezer, everyone wanted to invade and settle here (🇲🇽) lmao.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
yea they've been eating slop like beans on toast for the past 200 years, they basically fucked their genetics up

the difference between Uk and prime Usa is insane

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Putin
Everyone there is so ugly including me. It’s so horrible. My genes were good and from diff background but this environment ruined me.

Their "history" is invading other countries because of how shit it is JFLLL
Invading other countries and conquering the men with the might of British innovation. When are you getting the fuck out of the UK, sand nigger? You aren't welcome in my land. We live rent free and you speak and write using the English language. HAHAHAH!!

Last edited:
its chewzday Bo'ohw'o'wo'er innit

• JFL
Invading other countries and conquering the men with the might of British innovation. When are you getting the fuck out of Brit sand nigger? You aren't welcome in my land.
Stfu. It wasn't British innovation. It was accumulated wisdom of the past even Newton admitted he 'stod on the shoulders of giants'.

Not even the British like the UK. This country is fucked. Fucked beyond repair. Every British person on this forum complains about UK and no it's not Muslimcels.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Stfu. It wasn't British innovation. It was accumulated wisdom of the past even Newton admitted he 'stod on the shoulders of giants'.
That's simply not true. Sir Newton created calculus, a new form of mathematics with no help from his predecessors and was responsible for establishing modern science. He was autistic and English, and who made the modern world.

Not even the British like the UK. This country is fucked. Fucked beyond repair. Every British person on this forum complains about UK and no it's not Muslimcels.
Most of the Brits are below 25 and lack life experience. Once they travel, if ever, and live abroad and learn first hand just how backwards you people are. They'll quickly change their mind.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
lots of models are either scottish or irish.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
You know nothing about biology. LMAO.
jfl, if you think your diet doesn't alter your dna in the long run. we are already seeing the effect of it from the lack of testosterone. This is just the beginning

jfl, if you think your diet doesn't alter your dna in the long run. we are already seeing the effect of it from the lack of testosterone. This is just the beginning
I never said it can't alter it. Your initial response was based on the foundations of the genes being damaged by diet "fucked up." One's diet can't damage one's lineage, especially in 200 years, lol. But the question is, what exactly is being altered? That's where your retarded logic ends abruptly.

Last edited:
That's simply not true. Sir Newton created calculus, a new form of mathematics with no help from his predecessors and was responsible for establishing modern science. He was autistic and English, and who made the modern world.
Ever heard of Leibniz?

He was a great scientist ofc no one denys that. But he didn't even credit himself that much because he acknowledged his idnebtness. Also ofc he was a virgin LMAO
Most of the Brits are below 25 and lack life experience. Once they travel, if ever, and live abroad and learn first hand just how backwards you people are. They'll quickly change their mind.
Which BBC or BAA (big Arab cock) bullied you?

I never said it can't alter it. Your initial response was based on the foundations of the genes being damaged by diet "fucked up." One's diet can't damage one's lineage, especially in 200 years, lol. But the question is, what exactly is being altered? That's where your retarded logic ends abruptly.
yes it can, your diet directly affects your facial development, and once you're fucked up it'll transfer to your kids, and grandkids

why do you think this is the generation with the most incels. Cope harder thinking what you eat as a kid doesn't matter jfl

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and AhappyPill4u
London is full of so much history something you're jealous of. We Brits live rent free.
You will never be Latin. You were always the most reviled and despised Roman colony. You were never granted citizenship and voting until it was worthless and everything was in decay. North Africa is much more Roman and Turkey is much more Greek than you barbarian animals would ever be. You have no identity, you are not an Angle, a Saxon, or a Breton, you are the mutt abomination of all of these and much more. Your language is a satanic corruption of mind, which is why no meaningful philosophy has been made with it, a dirty angloid would never be capable of achieving truth; your greatest poet is a hack who might not have even existed, who pales in comparison to Dante, Camões, Homer; your literature is either crude and childish or blocks of pretentious pages filled with gibberish and unneeded metaphors, because your language is either a shallow, poor barbarian ooga booga grunt or a pathetic attempt at emulating the french language, and in the case of burgerlanders, the Spanish language.
You are not western, you’re not European. You’re eastern, judeospheric, and Jewish. Your soul is ultimately Jewish, which is why there is no legitimately angloid architecture, all, even the disgusting looking White House, is a poor pathetic attempt at copying the architecture of actual European nations.You oppressed the Celts, stole colonies, sold peoples and nations to international banking, started two world wars against Europe, one of them with your Bolshevik friends, and funds international globohomo subversion. You’re worse than Jews by a thousand miles and I can’t wait until China rapes a gaping hole into your women’s ugly, orange butt.Your country would be a worthless meaningless shit hole like most of Scandinavia without Normans completely raping and medding your country. And you would never have achieved any Empire without your country being country by Jews, like it is today. And that’s why you’re getting raped by Pakistanis, to then be controlled by Jews again, like you always were.

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, 97baHater and AhappyPill4u
yes it can, your diet directly affects your facial development, and once you're fucked up it'll transfer to your kids, and grandkids

why do you think this is the generation with the most incels. Cope harder thinking what you eat as a kid doesn't matter jfl
Again. You don't know what you are talking about. There is no damage being passed on. Adaptation to a not so great diet isn't damage, DUH.

You will never be Latin. You were always the most reviled and despised Roman colony. You were never granted citizenship and voting until it was worthless and everything was in decay. North Africa is much more Roman and Turkey is much more Greek than you barbarian animals would ever be. You have no identity, you are not an Angle, a Saxon, or a Breton, you are the mutt abomination of all of these and much more. Your language is a satanic corruption of mind, which is why no meaningful philosophy has been made with it, a dirty angloid would never be capable of achieving truth; your greatest poet is a hack who might not have even existed, who pales in comparison to Dante, Camões, Homer; your literature is either crude and childish or blocks of pretentious pages filled with gibberish and unneeded metaphors, because your language is either a shallow, poor barbarian ooga booga grunt or a pathetic attempt at emulating the french language, and in the case of burgerlanders, the Spanish language.
You are not western, you’re not European. You’re eastern, judeospheric, and Jewish. Your soul is ultimately Jewish, which is why there is no legitimately angloid architecture, all, even the disgusting looking White House, is a poor pathetic attempt at copying the architecture of actual European nations.You oppressed the Celts, stole colonies, sold peoples and nations to international banking, started two world wars against Europe, one of them with your Bolshevik friends, and funds international globohomo subversion. You’re worse than Jews by a thousand miles and I can’t wait until China rapes a gaping hole into your women’s ugly, orange butt.Your country would be a worthless meaningless shit hole like most of Scandinavia without Normans completely raping and medding your country. And you would never have achieved any Empire without your country being country by Jews, like it is today. And that’s why you’re getting raped by Pakistanis, to then be controlled by Jews again, like you always were.
DNR. Seethe more. I love it.

Again. You don't know what you are talking about. There is no damage being passed on. Adaptation to a not so great diet isn't damage, DUH.
thinking recessed jawlines and low testosterone isn't damage is next level of cope 😭

Ever heard of Leibniz?

He was a great scientist ofc no one denys that. But he didn't even credit himself that much because he acknowledged his idnebtness. Also ofc he was a virgin LMAO
What has he got to do with Sir Newton? There's no greater scientist. 95% of all inventions were created by anglos, celts and Germanics. Whites made the modern world and it shall end with them when they're a minority.

Last edited:
The hottest white girls are from Eastern European countries

• Hmm...
Go and open a biology textbook, little boy.
thinking recessed jawlines and low testosterone isn't damage is next level of cope 😭
Ever heard of Leibniz?

Which BBC or BAA (big Arab cock) bullied you?
Bro this guy is trolling he is just doing rage bait he knows U.K. is a shit country

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
UK is one of the best countries in the world.
Its slightly worse than the very best countries, how sad.

I hate living in England I have the most brutal location aswell honestly one of the most disgusting places ever

• +1
Reactions: qazw and try2beme

Genes and environment are not the same. Hope it helps

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
It dosnt matter cause they'll reject your wetback ass you ugly shitksin beaner

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea and billymidnight
You were always the most reviled and despised Roman colony. You were never granted citizenship and voting until it was worthless and everything was in decay. North Africa is much more Roman and Turkey is much more Greek than you barbarian animals would ever be. You have no identity, you are not an Angle, a Saxon, or a Breton, you are the mutt abomination of all of these and much more
The British descend from the same common ancestor as the Romans. Hahaha! Roman history is thus British history as well.

Invading other countries and conquering the men with the might of British innovation. When are you getting the fuck out of the UK, sand nigger? You aren't welcome in my land. We live rent free and you speak and write using the English language. HAHAHAH!!
What the hell are British innovations? They colonized a bunch of countries with Chinese gunpowder and did not bring anything good there, they only pumped resources, money, knowledge, etc. History is beyond shit.
It is ironic that England itself is now no more than a colony of the United States, and the main colony of England has now surpassed the Metropoly in economy

What the hell are British innovations
Intelligent people seeing patterns that your little brain can't detect and bringing it into fruition.

They colonized a bunch of countries with Chinese gunpowder and did not bring anything good there, they only pumped resources, money, knowledge, etc. History is beyond shit.
It is ironic that England itself is now no more than a colony of the United States, and the main colony of England has now surpassed the Metropoly in economy
Keep typing in my language. God I love seeing you lot squirm in your inferiority.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The foids, yes. But the men can be quite attractive (eg. Henry Cavil)

What has he got to do with Sir Newton? There's no greater scientist. 95% of all inventions were created by anglos, celts and Germanics. Whites made the modern world and it shall end with them when they're a minority.

View attachment 3139088
View attachment 3139089
95% were made by jews. Do not attribute the merits of the Jews to the Anglo.
Intelligent people seeing patterns that your little brain can't detect and bringing it into fruition.

Keep typing in my language. God I love seeing you lot squirm in your inferiority.
I don't speak English, I just use a translator. It's crazy that you're talking to me about inferiority, despite the fact that your country is now one of the vassals for fighting with my country. In fact, your country is not even sovereign, you are just slaves

95% were made by jews. Do not attribute the merits of the Jews to the Anglo
That's simply not true. You're Jewish, aren't you? I can smell a rat when I'm typing to one. You Jews don't create, only destroy.