British ppl are so ugly

I don't speak English, I just use a translator. It's crazy that you're talking to me about inferiority, despite the fact that your country is now one of the vassals for fighting with my country. In fact, your country is not even sovereign, you are just slaves
America was founded and built by a majority British descent population. How can I feel inferior when they are my genetic kin group? LMAO.

That's simply not true. You're Jewish, aren't you? I can smell a rat when I'm typing to one. You Jews don't create, only destroy.
you just don't want to admit that one Jew has made more inventions than all the Anglos. I am not a Jew myself
@Imretarded?
America was founded and built by a majority British descent population. How can I feel inferior when they are my genetic kin group? LMAO.
The main American city was founded and built by the Dutch, America was developed thanks to Jewish bankers
May I remind you that the British simply did not allow America to develop? America began to develop after the victory over Britain (the American Revolution) So the British have nothing to do with America today.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
you just don't want to admit that one Jew has made more inventions than all the Anglos. I am not a Jew myself
@Imretarded?

The main American city was founded and built by the Dutch, America was developed thanks to Jewish bankers
May I remind you that the British simply did not allow America to develop? America began to develop after the victory over Britain (the American Revolution) So the British have nothing to do with America today.
The Dutch and British are both genetically 1rb. They descend from the same common ancestor so your argument is stupid to say the least because there is no them vs. us when we're both brothers. Brother wars aren't proof of supposed superior and inferior dynamics. You're always trying to play both sides. I'm no fool, Jew.

Cope harder.

Last edited:
The Dutch and British are both genetically 1rb. They descend from the same common ancestor so your argument is stupid to say the least because there is no them vs. us when we're both brothers. Brother wars aren't proof of supposed superior and inferior dynamics. You're always trying to play both sides. I'm no fool, Jew.

Cope harder.

View attachment 3139650

View attachment 3139651

4258101 IMG 6565
the least ugly anglo

You have no argument because genetic data doesn't lie. Run along now Jew boy.
The fact that you ascribe to yourself the merits of another nation only confirms your inferiority

The fact that you ascribe to yourself the merits of another nation only confirms your inferiority
Says the Jew. Individualism for them but not for me.

@Imretarded?

Brits do look fucking horrible. that's true

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Brits do look fucking horrible. that's true
@AhappyPill4u if all R1b haplogroup nations they have the same genes and are brothers to each other (according to you), when why are the British ugly, but for example the Germans look decent?

• JFL
Hahaha. It all depends where in Britain you live. A rich money neighbourhood in london is giga Stacy central and is home to some of the most beautiful women in the world. I agree though, in the broke areas it's fucking Mordor.

@AhappyPill4u if all R1b haplogroup nations they have the same genes and are brothers to each other (according to you), when why are the British ugly, but for example the Germans look decent?
uh because R1b is a single fucking chromosome:ROFLMAO: and there is variation from place to place with this type. Many black people in the US have R1b, it says very little about how you look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Putin
uh because R1b is a single fucking chromosome:ROFLMAO: and there is variation from place to place with this type. Many black people in the US have R1b, it says very little about how you look.
JFL, Bashkirs also have haplogroup R1b, although they are Asians.

• JFL
It's fucking suifeul. Ugliest, yet most hypergamous women. Shit economy. Expensive (especially London). Shit attractions. Idk why people come here. I hope somebody nukes it even if it costs me my life. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to take for the rest of the world.
I agree with all other than the attractions part

I agree with all other than the attractions part
What attractions in the UK? Big Ben? JFL

Cope harder.

View attachment 3139650

View attachment 3139651
That's because the Nobel prize was around only a 100-ish years ago you Donkey. Every Greek would've won it in the 400 BC, every Egyptian before that, every Persian/Arab/Berber in middle ages and so on...

Regarding your other chart (whatever "scientific invention" means, that's because of the industrial revolution which again built upon the ACCUMULATED knowledge of the past. You think these retarded Brits would've done anything before then? In fact what the fuck did they do before the industrial revolution? They were mogged by even vikings :forcedsmile:

Not just UK but most of Europe were low IQ and backward most of human history. What they fuck they been up to before colonisation? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
What attractions in the UK? Big Ben? JFL

That's because the Nobel prize was around only a 100-ish years ago you Donkey. Every Greek would've won it in the 400 BC, every Egyptian before that, every Persian/Arab/Berber in middle ages and so on...

Regarding your other chart (whatever "scientific invention" means, that's because of the industrial revolution which again built upon the ACCUMULATED knowledge of the past. You think these retarded Brits would've done anything before then? In fact what the fuck did they do before the industrial revolution? They were mogged by even vikings :forcedsmile:

Not just UK but most of Europe were low IQ and backward most of human history. What they fuck they been up to before colonisation? :lul:
Castles, Histroical sights. Granted if your going London then your not going for historical sights but the UK as a who has a lot they are just spread out

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist