British PUA Imprisoned for 2 years

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

A sleazy pick-up artists who approached "young and vulnerable" schoolgirls in Glasgow has been jailed for two years.

Adnan Ahmed was found guilty last month of acting in a threatening and abusive manner that could cause a reasonable person fear or alarm.

The 38-year-old , using the name ' Addy A-Game ', posted clips on YouTube of him approaching women to teach others about how to pick up females.

Ahmed approached five girls between May 2016 and November 2018 in Glasgow City Centre and Uddingston .

He was creepy because he's an ethnic.

If Chad was doing the same stuff he would not even get reported to the security guards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, maunchu, Zygos4Life and 14 others
Nigga penis

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
This is literally about looks JFL can no one deny lmao
That's what connor murphy always do

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
just lol fuck that degenerate predator
dn c even if he would be a chad

1:40 into that video on the site. jfl :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just have game br0's

just be confident

hold frame

thugmax theory

if you resort to pick-up, chances are you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
His racial background and looks definitely played a part in his treatment by the media and law. Following is the truth behind the whole scandal:

Watch;

EPISODE 1- ''Mainstream Media Demonisation Of Addy Agame''

EPISODE 2 - ''The BBC's Manipulation / Defamation Of Street Attraction''

EPISODE 3 - ''Infield Videos & False Allegations''

EPISODE 4 - ''History, Society, Politics & Feminazis''

Read;

Being ugly will be a crime in 5 years

This is an update. The wiesel BBC reporter has claimed copyright on the 4-part series on Youtube. The BBC are attempting to cover up being exposed and are trying to hide the facts. It has been moved to an uncensored platform called BitChute. The link to the site is as follows; https://www.bitchute.com/channel/aZKMFP4ufsIN/

Please watch and share.

Truth Behind BBC Media Scandal (Dating Coaches)

EPISODE 1 - ''Mainstream Media Demonisation Of Addy Agame''

This is an update. The wiesel BBC reporter has claimed copyright on the 4-part series on Youtube. The BBC are attempting to cover up being exposed and are trying to hide the facts. It has been moved to an uncensored platform called BitChute. The link to the site is as follows; https://www.bitchute.com/channel/aZKMFP4ufsIN/

Please watch and share.

No ones gonna watch all that shit greycel

3819odI.gif

PUA crew checking in

Get looks or die

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Please watch and share.

Who are you, greycel? Are you Addy or a family/friend?

Is this a joke?

he just approached some women and went to jail for it? Wtf

Is this a joke?

To be fair he was an arrogant asshole who recorded people without their permission but it was in Scotland the most left wing cucked part of Britain. The BBC are a now a far left organization. Under normal circumstances Addy would have protected ethnic status but when women are involved he's scum. Feminism trumps everything, even racial cuckery at the BBC.

• +1
Reactions: penis3
To be fair he was an arrogant asshole who recorded people without their permission but it was in Scotland the most left wing cucked part of Britain. The BBC are a now a far left organization. Under normal circumstances Addy would have protected ethnic status but when women are involved he's scum. Feminism trumps everything, even racial cuckery at the BBC.
Is it illegal to approach and hit on girls in the uk?

Is this a joke?

Approach White Women, end up in jail

not even ethnic status can save you from prison

such is life for PUAcels

no, its just illegal for ethnics to do it

"omg what a creep!"
I thought media and police protected ethnics from crimes.

I thought media and police protected ethnics from crimes.
They do, they protected grooming gangs for decades who preyed on White girls, but when it's some lone wolf doing constant harassing with PUA, then not even ethnic status can save him from liberal/ feminist foids that he approaches

They do, they protected grooming gangs for decades who preyed on White girls, but when it's some lone wolf doing constant harassing with PUA, then not even ethnic status can save him from liberal/ feminist foids that he approaches
I wanna approach if i see a special one i like and who seems interested. But lol at going to jail for it.

did he harass them or just hit on them?

I wanna approach if i see a special one i like and who seems interested. But lol at going to jail for it.

did he harass them or just hit on them?
I don't know, but I'm guessing he was doing it more forcefully to try to appear Masc, and since he was considered ugly they took it as an insult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I don't know, but I'm guessing he was doing it more forcefully to try to appear Masc, and since he was considered ugly they took it as an insult.
Are you ethnic or white btw? I’ve always wondered