British teen 'gang raped' in Cyprus tells her full story: She reveals how holiday fling with footballer turned to horror and says 'I don't know how m

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
British teen 'gang raped' in Cyprus tells her full story: She reveals how holiday fling with footballer turned to horror and says 'I don't know how many of the Israeli boys raped me but I thought "If I don't get out of here, I'll die'"

The young girl has described how her holiday fling with a handsome Israeli footballer she knew as Sam, in the party resort of Ayia Napa, Cyprus, descended into the terror of gang rape.

'He was shouting in Hebrew to his Israeli friends and they were jumping around laughing. I was in distress. I shouted, 'No! Get out! No!' I tried to cross my legs.

@OldRooster why do you do this? also how did you turn it around and make her the criminal?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, LookistWorld, AbandonShip and 1 other person
The only ppl that can counter the foid : jews.
Makes u think:feelsthink:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 1553 and LookistWorld
that was a dodgy trial to be fair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I got an erection reading this

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Hades, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
KILL ALL JEWS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545
it's okay to rape gentile women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 4804
I believe her tbqh,wasn't there a video though?

Very easy to do to a girl. Especially short girls. If i had a group of guy friends and was gl i would so this with them with club thots

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4804
Fuck feminism and fuck women
I wish I was gang raped by a group of women

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, RAITEIII and LookistWorld
Bye bye motherfucker. Was nice having you around.
Batemannn

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1553, Alexanderr and 4 others
@BigBiceps wtf i can't believe that video. is it real

Joined Aug 22, 2019
JFL, Don’t bring the Jews to this website you 🐀 I don’t want to get ip goyim doxxxed by fucking Jew cunts, they will destroy looksmaxxxing as it is not 100% degenerate.

jk jk I love Jews 🤫🤫🤫🤐🤐🤐

It's from some satire show. Definetely not real :D
fucking insane

it looks like something straight out of 4chan Productions

also i think pisslord was probably being sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I despise jews

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
stop being racist :feelsree:

"I tried to cross my legs"

Yeah, a little too late for that, whore.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and LookistWorld
Last summer a girl during her vacation was gang raped by the son of an important Italian Politician (of cuck feminist left wing)

that was my biggest JFL of 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
'But I was happy to have a holiday fling. Why not?'

well this is why not, you fucking idiot. 1st world broads really need a fucking wakeup call about their retarded carelessness in foreign countries. All these stories start with some broad getting cocklust for exotic dick and then winding up with 10 in her or getting trafficked or killed.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
'But I was happy to have a holiday fling. Why not?'

well this is why not, you fucking idiot. 1st world broads really need a fucking wakeup call about their retarded carelessness in foreign countries. All these stories start with some broad getting cocklust for exotic dick and then winding up with 10 in her or getting trafficked or killed.
Victim blaming is a good thing. It teaches people to be careful. If some retard left his car unlocked and it got stolen, I'd call him a fucking retard and laugh at him. If some whore wears next to nothing and gets blackout drunk in a strange place, it is her fault if she gets gangraped. No sympathy.

the reality is the bitch prolly did lie. lol @ sfcels making this into a jew privilege leo frank type thing.

I got an erection reading this
We curries truly are the most based high T race
Last summer a girl during her vacation was gang raped by the son of an important Italian Politician (of cuck feminist left wing)

that was my biggest JFL of 2019
Based son of politician

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
What really happened:

Whore did a gang bang. Rumors were spread by the participants + whore felt like a whore the next day and thought "oh my gawd people cant know that im a whore. What do i do? YES! THEY ABUSED ME. YOU'RE SUCH A SMART QUEEN".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Catawampus and Vermilioncore
I 100% believe those israeli soldiers raped her & got away with it, the media reaction was quite telling.

Kinda made me feel sick with rage when I first read about it but there isn't really anything that can be done.

On the bright side this and the subsequent media cover up will black pill a lot of people on the JQ

British teen 'gang raped' in Cyprus tells her full story: She reveals how holiday fling with footballer turned to horror and says 'I don't know how many of the Israeli boys raped me but I thought "If I don't get out of here, I'll die'"

The young girl has described how her holiday fling with a handsome Israeli footballer she knew as Sam, in the party resort of Ayia Napa, Cyprus, descended into the terror of gang rape.

@OldRooster why do you do this? also how did you turn it around and make her the criminal?
Wtf another reason to hate “Israel” fake country btw