Britney Spears boyfriend at 39 jfl. POST WALL LOL

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10913 and 5 others
it's called status

• +1
Reactions: Howl, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Basedtheticz, one job away and 2 others
Thx for looksmaxing advice as always

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and randomvanish
your sig needs an amendment :

"You don't choose your personality, your personality emerges based on a combination of your starting conditions and all your experiences"

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, one job away, thereallegend and 8 others
The wall is a meme. A 60 year old grandma has more smv than most htn chadlites in their prime.

Redpillers cope with men aging like wine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, fogdart, .👽. and 11 others
The advice is, fix your waist to shoulder ratio and you can get a 39 year old gilf

bro she's one of the most famous people in the world ffs !

she still looks hot af and id tap that anytime ....

Last edited:
The wall is a meme. A 60 year old grandma has more smv than most htn chadlites in their prime.

i hope you're being facetious lol 😂

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i hope you're being facetious lol 😂
I'm not. Go check tinder experiments with older women, they still get a ton of matches.

Reality is, men fuck what they can not what they can choose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, fogdart, EverythingMaxxer and 5 others
Still would here
Dont know about her face tho

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I'm not. Go check tinder experiments with older women, they still get a ton of matches.

so what ?

women lock down what they can not what they choose

you're conflating male and female mating strategies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 12002, ReignsChad and 1 other person

Men don't age like wine, but they definitely get more options than when they're young as they grow older.

Women will always have more options than a man, however most of those aren't considered options by women cuz they're low quality men

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
your sig needs an amendment :

"You don't choose your personality, your personality emerges based on a combination of your starting conditions and all your experiences"

It's essentially saying the exact same thing, only with an elaborate explanation

You dumbed it down

Cool

Men don't age like wine, but they definitely get more options than when they're young as they grow older.

Women will always have more options than a man, however most of those aren't considered options by women cuz they're low quality men
Men on average will always age worse than women why?
Balding, women don't have to deal with it.

Yes indeed.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Men on average will always age worse than women why?
Balding, women don't have to deal with it.

Yes indeed.
Nahhh.

Hair transplants and hair systems. If you take care of your skin and health you're 99% likely to age better than the average women.

Most women especially white women age like garbage. They be having nasolabial folds and wrinkles by 25.

• +1
Reactions: ugly-but-optimistic and volcelfatcel

nah man think about it. young guys don't get much play coz girls like older guys

also, girls want to lock a guy down. but their ability to do so gets less and less as they approach 40 years or so

guys have a lot more wiggle room if they stay in shape. ive met rich and/or handsome 60 year olds wrecking 20 something girls

BUT fat n balding old guys may as well exist in another dimension, as far as good looking young women are concerned

Nahhh.

Hair transplants and hair systems. If you take care of your skin and health you're 99% likely to age better than the average women.

Most women especially white women age like garbage. They be having nasolabial folds and wrinkles by 25.
Hair transplants are a meme if you are nw3 and beyond. Hair systems are socially unacceptable brb coming back with thick hair when ive been norwood 4 all my life tomorrow also the risk of relationships. Hair systems are the same as contacts

Nah women take care of their appearance since young and have makeup, men age like shit always because of balding and getting fat.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and gamma
Nahhh.

yap ! with a couple thousand $ (even no surgery) you can look v good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
You lost bro?

what i mean is, a 60yo chick getting needled by a 20yo horny guy with no game isn't a thing

would he marry that woman ? i mean in the absence of mental condition

Hair transplants are a meme if you are nw3 and beyond. Hair systems are socially unacceptable brb coming back with thick hair when ive been norwood 4 all my life tomorrow also the risk of relationships. Hair systems are the same as contacts

Nah women take care of their appearance since young and have makeup, men age like shit always because of balding and getting fat.

doesn't matter if its acceptable. the new types (expensive ones $1000) can't be detected

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 6531

All older females 30-35+ go for young guys (23-27/28), when they want to have sex/ons.
I met a lot of older milfs, and they ALL find guys over 30 very unattractive.
The only way the take a older guy is because of money/marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and gamma
the new types (expensive ones $1000) can't be detected
You have to change city
Everybody that knows you will understand easily that you're wearing a hair system if you were bald and now thick nw0

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You have to change city
Everybody that knows you will understand easily that you're wearing a hair system if you were bald and now thick nw0

people who know me ? they can suck a giant dick. u think i care wat they think about a rug ?

i'd rub it in their fucken face brah

u mean htn and chadlites right?

• +1
htn with very high JB appeal.
pog.

would slight RTT ruin JB appeal or nah?
i dont wanna become a roid beast but i'm looking into SARMs and melanotan rn
i already have 1 tat and i in general like the whole tatted fully look

• +1
pog.

would slight RTT ruin JB appeal or nah?
i dont wanna become a roid beast but i'm looking into SARMs and melanotan rn
i already have 1 tat and i in general like the whole tatted fully look
RTT is a meme just do natty bodybuilding tbh you already look extremely androgynous see no reason to blast PEDS, if anything most JB's are turned off by a massive roided body, a leaner physique will be better which can be achieved with natural gymcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 13945 and 1 other person
RTT is a meme just do natty bodybuilding tbh you already look extremely androgynous see no reason to blast PEDS, if anything most JB's are turned off by a massive roided body, a leaner physique will be better which can be achieved with natural gymcel
What did I just read JFL. Enjoy looking DYEL in a shirt while the tren douche at the bar pulls hotties every night. Love it when guys with zero real world experience tell other people what to do. You don’t need to be huge but Zyzz physique is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
ait ait what about the tats and tan part
What did I just read JFL. Enjoy looking DYEL in a shirt while the tren douche at the bar pulls hotties every night. Love it when guys with zero real world experience tell other people what to do. You don’t need to be huge but Zyzz physique is ideal.
this is also kinda true tho i dont wanna look like some roided freak but zyzz is something ideal ish for me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
ait ait what about the tats and tan part

this is also kinda true tho i dont wanna look like some roided freak but zyzz is something ideal ish for me tbh.
Zyzz is the ideal physique. I want to be a bit bigger but around that size overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
This body is big enough for 90% of girls and it's completely natural

Attachments

• Michele-Morrone-pubblica-una-dedica-alla-moglie-piovono-critiche-e-insulti.jpg
    Michele-Morrone-pubblica-una-dedica-alla-moglie-piovono-critiche-e-insulti.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 296
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099 and volcelfatcel
DYEL in a shirt. Doesn’t look big at all.

• JFL
View attachment 1215052
Muh dyel
It's enough for majority of girls
@volcelfatcel morrone goes to CalvinKlein to buy boxers and the shop assistant look at him like she wanna rape him
DYEL in a shirt. Doesn’t look big at all.
cope he is not DYEL, women do not like roided physiqiues, they like leaner physiques much more. he is a good balance between big, and lean while not excessive good natural physique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and gamma
cope he is not DYEL, women do not like roided physiqiues, they like leaner physiques much more. he is a good balance between big, and lean while not excessive good natural physique.
He is DYEL in a shirt and doesn’t even look big. Would probably look worse in normal lighting. Zyzz physique is the most aesthetic and that’s not natty. The kind of guys at men’s physique competitions have the ideal physique for aesthetics and appeal.

Just train 5+ years with perfect training, eating and recovery. Also just have way above average muscle building genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Just train 5+ years with perfect training, eating and recovery. Also just have way above average muscle building genetics.
The alternative is just shut down forever your T and shrink your balls?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
Looking HUGE here! :lul:
I've heard tons of girls commenting on his phisyque (and Momoa's phisyque, that is natural too).
While I never hear girls speaking of bodybuilders.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Basedtheticz and volcelfatcel
I've heard tons of girls commenting on his phisyque (and Momoa's phisyque, that is natural too).
ya because morrones face is good, the body adds and it doesnt disrupt his physique contributes to his averageness since its natural, it's not a fake roided physique

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14274
That’s because they’re mainstream actors and are angle frauding, lighting frauding, etc. in their movies. If these guys were average guys without status they still have good looking faces but their physiques would not stand out at all. Michelle Morrone does not have an ideal physique, Zyzz has the ideal aesthetic physique all other factors aside.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy