Britney Spears boyfriend at 39 jfl. POST WALL LOL

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
ya because morrones face is good, the body adds and it doesnt disrupt his physique contributes to his averageness since its natural, it's not a fake roided physique
It’s his face height and frame. The physique doesn’t add much. A better example of a physique raising SMV is Chris Hemsworth. And he is not natty.

The alternative is just shut down forever your T and shrink your balls?
Its a very difficult decision. I am also to scared.
But who cares about the size of your balls?? Thats the last thing i would be worried about. Also shutting down own production is not really a problem. You can just stay on trt for life, and always t level mog other guys in your age range.
Only real problems are hairloss and heart problems.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Looks sub 6 foot next to her, over for him

Only real problems are hairloss and heart problems.
fin and be on trt ranges all year long and not in cycle ranges if you're worried about heart and hair.

fin and be on trt ranges all year long and not in cycle ranges if you're worried about heart and hair.
You think trt makes any difference compared to having average t levels. I asked on some trt forum, and guys told me its not worth shutting down your own production, just for a bit more libido. You would need way above reference range t levels to feel real improvement. But then hairloss and heart risk is high again.

Heard about HCG?
People that roids often do Trt for life because 2 cycles are often not enough
And you can't take HCG for life

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You think trt makes any difference compared to having average t levels. I asked on some trt forum, and guys told me its not worth shutting down your own production, just for a bit more libido. You would need way above reference range t levels to feel real improvement. But then hairloss and heart risk is high again.
Your t levels will always be above guys your age when on trt. No bad sleep or poor diet will lower it. You will easily build and not lose muscle mass. What more do you want?

He is DYEL in a shirt and doesn’t even look big. Would probably look worse in normal lighting. Zyzz physique is the most aesthetic and that’s not natty. The kind of guys at men’s physique competitions have the ideal physique for aesthetics and appeal.
Girls do not give a single squirt of shit whether you look “big” in a shirt from muscles, the “big” that girls like is 100% height and frame (read: shoulder width only) and it’s 100% genetics

You’re free to do whatever cope shit you want to your body, don’t do it with the intention of getting girls though. You’re literally that meme of getting male attention instead of female attention after roiding

notice how it’s ONLY ever guys talking about looking “dyel” and all that other autistic shit? Take the hint, girls are dying for you to figure it out but you just keep hanging out with the homosexuals instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and sandcelmuttcel