Bro foids are literally so obsessed with height lmfao.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
I just got back from the dentist and I there was this foid assistant there who was taking care of me with the dentist and while she was taking me around the clinic getting me scanned for pics of my jaw (I have tmj) she legit made comments on my height and asked me 3 times how tall I was. The first two times I was like, "I'm just 6ft". And the third time she asked me I was "😐 I'm 6ft, lol like what do you want me to say". And she was like "are you sure, I swear you like kinda taller" I was like "no, I'm, only 6ft." . Bro even in a professional environment, foids can't help but be foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, try2beme, exo and 14 others
Ok Chad.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, horizontallytall, one job away and 1 other person
Ok so why didn't you ask for her phone number or snap?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Hades
Tbh I wonder if she was interested. I was too scared and autistic to ask.
Man's literally Bddmaxxed. Muh I'm a 6ft manlet meanwhile foid thirsting for him. Muh I'm ugly meanwhile got lusted by a reddit curry foid calling him handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and LooksDeficiency
dude im 5‘9.5 in germany (slightly below average) and at least 3 girls/women called me tall in my life🤣🤣 girls are stupid man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, zura, fxckz and 3 others
she probably thought u r 6'3.

cuz every 5'8 -5,9 nigga claims 6'0 and girls believe it:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and LooksDeficiency
Tbh I wonder if she was interested. I was too scared and autistic to ask.
Keep it professional. Just dm her your dick later on her tinder and smack her through the bedroom. But stay professional at the workplace you misogynistic pig

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Tales from Tamil nadu

Just larp

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I just got back from the dentist and I there was this foid assistant there who was taking care of me with the dentist and while she was taking me around the clinic getting me scanned for pics of my jaw (I have tmj) she legit made comments on my height and asked me 3 times how tall I was. The first two times I was like, "I'm just 6ft". And the third time she asked me I was "😐 I'm 6ft, lol like what do you want me to say". And she was like "are you sure, I swear you like kinda taller" I was like "no, I'm, only 6ft." . Bro even in a professional environment, foids can't help but be foids.

It's because she's used to 5 ft 9 manlets rounding up to the nearest whole number.