certainly.grey
smile because it never happened
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2026
- Posts
- 117
- Reputation
- 49
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How can I know from this pic that you look like a fucking Russian soldier in ww1
leHow can I know from this pic that you look like a fucking Russian soldier in ww1
ltn



I am disappointed in you buddyleltn
![]()
Sorry black name you are superiorI am disappointed in you buddy
Love u buddySorry black name you are superior
Mark as a solution buddyLove u buddy
To fraud a Canthal Tilt u need to get longer lashes then curl them for a permanent solution u need a Canthoplasty or a Canthopexie
Bro if i squint like 1% my eyes fold and my canthal tilt is pretty bad so idekJust squint I dont think there are any frauds for canthal tilt
U might just have to make ur eyebrows more positively tilted so ur eyes seem positively tilted tooBro if i squint like 1% my eyes fold and my canthal tilt is pretty bad so idek
doesn’t that jsut contrastU might just have to make ur eyebrows more positively tilted so ur eyes seem positively tilted too
I mean not if you do it only slightly. Its like making your haircut go out more if you have a long or skinny face.doesn’t that jsut contrast