BRO I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT MAN THERES A SCHIZO YELLING ON THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS EVERY DAY

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro can I call the police for this? I legit have no idea how nobody else has its litteraly been more than a year and every day this guy yells untill 4 am like a psychopath

Keeps saying how much he hates the person or yelling I think he’s a gamer

But man why do some ppl have to yell like this while playing man? Throwing chairs on the floor I hear it constantly from him

And it’s every single fucking day man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Tai Lung, flippasav and 5 others
Ci pigli gli schiaffi iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Ci pigli gli schiaffi iasacrko
I don’t understand what ur saying but I’m gonna end up going ER on this guy one day

Nothing makes me more sad I swear sometimes I’m sleeping then have a jumpscare when this nigga decides to yell like some crazy faggot cause of his game

Like EVERY FUCKING DAY WHYYY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and the BULL
I bet he's a popular streamer who fucks.

• +1
Reactions: kranerman23123 and BitchBoy
I bet he's a popular streamer who fucks.
Sounds like
Some fat schizo I never saw his face but he definitely lives on top of my apartment and yells all day

• JFL
Yeah you actually can call the police for Ruhestörung

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Talk to him first

• JFL
fuck germans
Its based when you have your Chad and STacy neighbors throwing a party you can call the police in your incel rage and ruin their evening.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Iasacrko
Oh just had an idea. Anonymous call to the police and report possible domestic abuse at his room.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Iasacrko
Do this

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
He’s a hunk don’t mess with him

I had the same issue with one guy, I figured out where he lived and showed up at his door-step the next day.
Guy was some fat manlet truecel gamer who seemed frightened by my sudden appearance and my complaints.

Never heard him again.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I had the same issue with one guy, I figured out where he lived and showed up at his door-step the next day.
Guy was some fat manlet truecel gamer who seemed frightened by my sudden appearance and my complaints.

Never heard him again.
Tales

This Gen Z is fucking pathetic.
How is it unbelievable that I paid someone a visit to tell him that his noise is bothering me at night?

Gen Z too scared to do this and would just call the police instead or some pussy shit. JFL honestly.

over for the next generation

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and TechnoBoss
This Gen Z is fucking pathetic.
How is it unbelievable that I paid someone a visit to tell him that his noise is bothering me at night?

Gen Z too scared to do this and would just call the police instead or some pussy shit. JFL honestly.

over for the next generation
I'm sure you went over there it just probably looked more like this than what you claim

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm sure you went over there it just probably looked more like this than what you claim

i stitched his mouth to his room-mate's asshole and never heard from them again

Im a drummer and im in apartment fuck you lmfao do something about it go complain to the landlord or something come try to start shit and get evicted and legally murdered im not a eurocuck with longswords

had someone like this as a neighbor. It was the funniest shit ever.