bro I just hit a massive lick 👅

Bipedal Dog

Bipedal Dog

Master
the Chinese website dexdaotrade has given me 0.357 BTC in a giveaway

has to be a scam, what do you guys think?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 13787, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
@cloUder

i know these kinda websites, they have a single fucking webdesign, always the black and white but always new names and new urls, so you cant find that much bad stuff on trustpilot and co.

What they do is, you "get" the btc but not for your actual wallet, they give it to your account on the website. Then there is a minimum withdrawal amount, so you have to pay in to the website. They get the money, blacklist your account and after a while repeat the same shit with a new name, same website design.

For everyone reading: That black and yellow design is always the same scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bipedal Dog
i know these kinda websites, they have a single fucking webdesign, always the black and white but always new names and new urls, so you cant find that much bad stuff on trustpilot and co.

What they do is, you "get" the btc but not for your actual wallet, they give it to your account on the website. Then there is a minimum withdrawal amount, so you have to pay in to the website. They get the money, blacklist your account and after a while repeat the same shit with a new name, same website design.

makes a lots of sense. thanks for this

I thought I was paying for my hgh for a little minute there 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and BackHere

legit ive seen this
actually for me its was weird, cuz i "accidently" stumbled upon someone's supposed login info. once i logged into his acc there was some btc
but to withdraw i had to deposit again...

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
the Chinese website dexdaotrade has given me 0.357 BTC in a giveaway

has to be a scam, what do you guys think?
Its a scam send it to my wallet just to be safe

1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX

• JFL
Reactions: Bipedal Dog