Bro I swear to god @Banasura has to be really ugly to get 0 likes in 2 days

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
So basically i just deleted his account and made my own litterally like 5 minutes ago and already a match

E0C6248A 0C96 4ACE 9223 4649E3730192

She is kinda ugly and does look 11 years old but meh
40FC8C1C 53F0 469D A4E5 012EC23B47CA

And reminder I’m also a LTN pajeetcel innit
78A4254E DD49 44F6 AD80 D5F7C88E0431

If u guys still think I was deleting his matches u can make an experiment urself with the same pics

CDDCA566 BA66 444C 9841 C4847E83FD88
E9F4C14D 1540 43FE 8F33 BE692DDC8254
8C8B57DD D7BA 4C6C 90ED F09FA1AC14AB
DE7D0ED1 6A14 4EBB 9373 8A505AFC8E9A
651EF02A C2FC 4A7B 88D2 85493392D70B
DE388ACF FB56 4D89 8BC1 4652DE8F00E4
A33FE717 275B 412B AE4A CEE572C0E185

@Beastimmung

And @TRUE_CEL here are the pics for ur tinder experiment hopefully you’ll realise it too

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 31562, horizontallytall and 3 others

he looks like such a cuck ethnic in this pic its crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, RAMU KAKA, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others
View attachment 2403475
he looks like such a cuck ethnic in this pic its crazy
I told him that pic looked bad but he wanted it to be first in his profile

It makes him look 12 and the baby face + the beard marks and him being 25 really doesn’t help

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BoredPrince, horizontallytall and 2 others
Who would've thought that a betaface curry with crouzons eye area and a pencil neck would get 0 matches on Tinder?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 31562, horizontallytall and 5 others
Who would've thought that a betaface curry with crouzons eye area and a pencil neck would get 0 matches on Tinder?
Apperantly @TRUE_CEL is doubting which is why I’m waiting for him to make one in the Netherlands where he’s from which is arguably even harder than Germany

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, kebab and Deleted member 29167
Literally looks like a pajeeta. Make his shoulders slightly narrower and give him breast and he’s a full blown foid
Somehow he manages to look like a cuck, woman, pedophile, and unwashed homeless shit licker at the same time. Completely over for this balloon looking ugly abomination

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, horizontallytall, kebab and 3 others
he is a ugly subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 21182
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Nick.Harte
Thanks for providing the pics, I think he will get a couple of matches here. Not too many; but definitely a few here and there.

Also, mirin! He finally has a female match in your experiment. Lifefuel. @Banasura

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
nigga actually used a screenshot from that video

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 21182
Thanks for providing the pics, I think he will get a couple of matches here. Not too many; but definitely a few here and there.

Also, mirin! He finally has a female match in your experiment. Lifefuel. @Banasura
No that’s me lol

That’s the point of the thread I made a tinder account with my face literally 2 minutes ago after I deleted his and got a match

Also, the cuck pic is DEFINITELY the one that should be put first. I’d do the mirror selfie first. Is that ok? I’ll do it tomorrow. @Banasura

nigga actually used a screenshot from that video
I just wanted to use the worst pics of me possible and I already have that 4’11 dwarf and another like

I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with anasura since we are both similar subhumans innit

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
C’mon bro, you fucking mog this guy.

C’mon bro, you fucking mog this guy.
Well not by much and I don’t like to say if I mog someone or not because at the end of the day it’s up to females

Even autists here can’t perfectly say what females like or not

• +1
I just wanted to use the worst pics of me possible and I already have that 4’11 dwarf and another like

I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with anasura since we are both similar subhumans innit
Do a Tinder experiment with these pics

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 21182
i told him some days ago in another thread to stop being delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
These look even worse than him they are morphed to look bad lmao then I’ll get 0 matches like him innit
Try all genders and then meet them and see how they are suprised

• Woah
Try all genders and then meet them and see how they are suprised
That would be interesting but I’d only do that if I was like gigachad

I’d morph my pics to make me look htn then I’d meet the girls and show up with a larger jaw and 5 inches taller than I claimed to see their reactions

again u have ur skewed and modified expiriements and mine is obviously unfairly compromised with people joining in, u have ur 1 legit match and deleted any and everyone I got.

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
Well not by much and I don’t like to say if I mog someone or not because at the end of the day it’s up to females

Even autists here can’t perfectly say what females like or not
Yeah you’re right because at the of the end of the day, we are just making predictions about who can possibly attract more females.

• +1
again u have ur skewed and modified expiriements and mine is obviously unfairly compromised with people joining in, u have ur 1 legit match and deleted any and everyone I got.
Proof?

• +1
Let’s wait for truecel to make ur experiment tomorrow lol

He will be also deleting innit

• +1
Me watching this go on as u keep trying to make it look legit
F4Z5Pa0XwAA1GcC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21182
@TRUE_CEL is will run an experiment tomorrow in the Netherlands hopefully the results will finally shut this guy up

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
So basically i just deleted his account and made my own litterally like 5 minutes ago and already a match

View attachment 2403449

She is kinda ugly and does look 11 years old but meh
View attachment 2403453

And reminder I’m also a LTN pajeetcel innit
View attachment 2403455

If u guys still think I was deleting his matches u can make an experiment urself with the same pics

View attachment 2403461View attachment 2403463View attachment 2403464View attachment 2403465View attachment 2403466View attachment 2403467View attachment 2403468

@Beastimmung

And @TRUE_CEL here are the pics for ur tinder experiment hopefully you’ll realise it too
why does he look like such a faggot in all these pictures wtf, he looks like he's trying hard to be a prettyboy but is failing miserabley JFL

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
why does he look like such a faggot in all these pictures wtf, he looks like he's trying hard to be a prettyboy but is failing miserabley JFL
His style and hair are really fucked doesn’t help his situation at Ll

• So Sad
He looks like the guys who sell lollipops in beaches in South America i honestly think he’s a troll at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and horizontallytall
@TRUE_CEL is will run an experiment tomorrow in the Netherlands hopefully the results will finally shut this guy up
I hope he gets a ton of matches. Would be lifefuel for us South Asians.

• +1
Let’s wait for truecel to make ur experiment tomorrow lol

He will be also deleting innit
Tomorrow we will know for sure.

• +1
His style and hair are really fucked doesn’t help his situation at Ll
lol he probably thinks if he dresses and poses like a faggot it'll get him girls, little does he realize that the tiktok boys that act like faggots and get tonnes of JBs do so because they're white and actually good looking

• +1
I hope he gets a ton of matches. Would be lifefuel for us South Asians.
Just don’t cheat in any way or anything or you’ll just make that nigga more narcy

• +1
He looks like the guys who sell lollipops in beaches in South America i honestly think he’s a troll at this point

Sorry but u look deformed compared to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 21182
Just don’t cheat in any way or anything or you’ll just make that nigga more narcy
I won’t cheat. I am an honest person. Sometimes it backfires, but that’s just the way it goes.

• +1
Wow hes ugly af, no sex appeal at all

• JFL
You both shitskins but
You don't look curry.That is the diff.

• +1
what's ur ethnicity u look hispanic

• +1
I won’t cheat. I am an honest person. Sometimes it backfires, but that’s just the way it goes.
if ur being legit u decide what picture u think are the best. I literally took this today and want u to add it. also keep bots and onylans ads dont delete them like this faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You both shitskins but
You don't look curry.That is the diff.
I think we are both similar and I don’t think I necessarily mog him in any way but something about him got him 0 matches

I had to make a tinder account for myself to see if it was broken but it worked for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back