Bro I swear to god @Banasura has to be really ugly to get 0 likes in 2 days

Lol he mogs you, post a proper side profile, it will be really funny.
F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS

You are a fat MTN that can ascend with leanmaxxing, stop being fat eat red meat and do some pushups faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
dalits will never learn. he thinks he mogs but his eye area is cucked and the only good thing i can say about it is his eyelashes. However hes indian and they are hairy asf anyways. His jaw is so fucked and looks like the pillsbury dough boy, his hair looks like shit, only time it looks half decent is when its fully wet, his eye area is so cucked. Not to mention hes probably like 5'10 max

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21182
I think we are both similar and I don’t think I necessarily mog him in any way but something about him got him 0 matches

I had to make a tinder account for myself to see if it was broken but it worked for me
No he is literally subhuman due to curry tax.I am sorry for that guy tho but it is just what it is.His tinder experiment is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21182
Ok, he ain’t getting shit in the west but what about India @Banasura ?? How’s your situation there ?

if ur being legit u decide what picture u think are the best. I literally took this today and want u to add it. also keep bots and onylans ads dont delete them like this faggot.
View attachment 2403529
Yeah, I am being legit, bhai. I do hope you do well here, have a few matches at least. Would be lifefuel for me too. Your best pictures are the ones with shorter hair and the beanie on (the mirror selfie and the car selfie). But the other pictures are bad. Women aren’t into that longer hairstyle of yours, unfortunately. Perhaps they’re jealous because you got better locks hahaha. They like shorter hair such as in those other pics I mentioned. I also won’t delete any matches whatsoever; so I won’t delete bots or anything. Target audience will be women.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
No he is literally subhuman due to curry tax.I am sorry for that guy tho but it is just what it is.His tinder experiment is brutal
to be fair even if he was white he would look like this

and thats being nice, the dude in this pic eye area mogs him to oblivion. its not just ethnic tax

• +1
dalits will never learn. he thinks he mogs but his eye area is cucked and the only good thing i can say about it is his eyelashes. However hes indian and they are hairy asf anyways. His jaw is so fucked and looks like the pillsbury dough boy, his hair looks like shit, only time it looks half decent is when its fully wet, his eye area is so cucked. Not to mention hes probably like 5'10 max
eye are is a valid statement but its fine enough, and u take my worst photo with jaw tucked in instead of my actually good jaw photos, and wet hair is for curls keep coping u looking subhuman as white is automatically better than every curry.

• +1
to be fair even if he was white he would look like this
View attachment 2403540
and thats being nice, the dude in this pic eye area mogs him to oblivion. its not just ethnic tax
Yea but i also meant it was about curry look.Curries look different.Curries are not caucasoid they are different and unattractive for the most of the time

Lol that's still not a true side profile, you can see both your eyebrows lmao, that angle creates more depth and makes it look better than it actually is, I bet you actually believe that is somehow an accurate representation of it and think you have a mogger side :forcedsmile:

nicolas-palladino-2.jpg
2266775_palladino.png

Post a proper side profile or admit your subhumanity.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Nick.Harte
eye are is a valid statement but its fine enough, and u take my worst photo with jaw tucked in instead of my actually good jaw photos, and wet hair is for curls keep coping u looking subhuman as white is automatically better than every curry.
Are u slaying in India ?

Yea but i also meant it was about curry look.Curries look different.Curries are not caucasoid they are different and unattractive for the most of the time
another cope by u a ltn white

Lol that's still not a true side profile, you can see both your eyebrows lmao, that angle creates more depth and makes it look better than it actually is, I bet you actually believe that is somehow an accurate representation of it and think you have a mogger side :forcedsmile:

nicolas-palladino-2.jpg
2266775_palladino.png

Wow, that’s a mogger sideprofile. Btw who is this model ?

Wow, that’s a mogger sideprofile. Btw who is this model ?
Nicolas Palladino, and his side profile looks lackluster in a completely unfrauded side profile shot that's the whole point.

• +1
id look subhuman if i was curry is like saying i would be incel if i was 5'5. No shit. Also even in your best jaw photo your gonian angle is too steep and gives you a dog maxilla look

Attachments

• 1693161780137.png
    1693161780137.png
    653 KB · Views: 0

nicolas-palladino-2.jpg
2266775_palladino.png

F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS

this an incredible cope of the most side-looking picture I have thats physically possible for me, turning my face a slight bit to be similar to this guy would not change anything.

You roasted the soul out of him @apemaxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
It's virtually the same angle and I showed you how much of a difference it makes, holy shit how do you cope so hard?
If this is the case then mine would stimply look similar in a sense how fucking blind r u.

Nicolas Palladino, and his side profile looks lackluster in a completely unfrauded side profile shot that's the whole point.
What a name. Nicolas Palladildo.

• +1
You roasted the soul out of him @apemaxxed.
throwing out random insults means nothing I can pull out a bunch of dumb statements that only make sense to u if u wish to make that connection to be funny

If this is the case then mine would stimply look similar in a sense how fucking blind r u.
Yeah, your side profile would indeed look as laughable as this on a proper side profile shot

2266775_palladino.png

Luckily for him he has a good frontal and pheno, can't say the same for you tho.

Yeah, your side profile would indeed look as laughable as this on a proper side profile shot

2266775_palladino.png

Luckily for him he has a good frontal and pheno, can't say the same for you tho.
depends if im looking up or down, if im looking down then probably closer to this if im looking up then not so and if im looking straight a little more potrusion on the mouth area, it depends how the fat clumps on the mouth area

U may not see but it is . He described u accurately . U look like a hippy.I wont criticise anyone for thier choice but ur very arrogant . With awareness level of a scum
throwing out random insults means nothing I can pull out a bunch of dumb statements that only make sense to u if u wish to make that connection to be funny

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Nick.Harte
U may not see but it is . He described u accurately . U look like a hippy.I wont criticise anyone for thier choice but ur very arrogant . With awareness level of a scum

depends if im looking up or down, if im looking down then probably closer to this if im looking up then not so and if im looking straight a little more potrusion on the mouth area, it depends how the fat clumps on the mouth area
You are supposed to take them with your head in frankfurt plane, read

You are supposed to take them with your head in frankfurt plane, read

dnr u can tell by how the chin forms that the angle of the jaw is true
F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS

just over half my phone which is iphone 14 length wise
Jfl I leave this thread for 10 minutes and when I come back niggas be talking about their dick 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Jfl I leave this thread for 10 minutes and when I come back niggas be talking about their dick 😂
my dick length mogs my phone by almost a whole inch bp.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Ok so? You have a low gonial angle congrats (it looks stupid coupled with your pencil neck btw), that doesn't tell us anything about your facial profile/forward growth whatsoever.
having a neck thicker than ur entire head makes u look like a thumb, and my neck is around the same size as the width of my face just a tad bit less so which is good imo, if u think looking like the thumb robots from spykids is a mogger look than good for u.

having a neck thicker than ur entire head makes u look like a thumb, and my neck is around the same size as the width of my face just a tad bit less so which is good imo, if u think looking like the thumb robots from spykids is a mogger look than good for u.
Your jaw overpowers your neck dude, it looks comically thin in comparison, it should match the width of your jaw at least for you not to look like a bobblehead given your low gonial angle.

Your jaw overpowers your neck dude, it looks comically thin in comparison, it should match the width of your jaw at least for you not to look like a bobblehead given your low gonial angle.

It looks like a face and a neck, idk what weird thumb u have stared at to gaslight urself into thinkign otherwise.

he doesn't know that a faggot is still a faggot even if he talks to women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back