bro i thought chads were rare....

bobt

bobt

Master
just by wathcni g this chicks channel i found so many chads at her schools

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
just by wathcni g this chicks channel i found so many chads at her schools

I don't see any chads. The average college/uni middle class white guy is 5 PSL and not short. Remember that. Some users claim every Zoomer is subhuman, but most are decent-looking. It's just 6PSL chads are rare asf.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 4 others
I don't see any chads. The average college/uni middle class white guy is 5 PSL and not short. Remember that. Some users claim every Zoomer is subhuman, but most are decent-looking. It's just 6PSL chads are rare asf.
the dude in the thumbnail is chad looks over 6 foot good jaw nice eyes

the dude in the thumbnail is chad looks over 6 foot good jaw nice eyes
HTN FACE and chadlite SMV with height. Nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro look at her ramus, I hope her children do inherit it:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
check 6:11 and 4:30

If you think these are 6 psl, then I’m 6.5

Isn’t 80% like 5psl
im not claiming they're 6 psl but its delusional to think that they're not more good looking dudes irl i guarantee these are the only dudes fucking i would say 5.5 psl basically chad tier irl

I have never seen a 6 psl guy in my life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
I have never seen a 6 psl guy in my life tbh
but its absolutely delusional to deny these dude dont get chad treatment look at them fucking moggers

Chad is someone who is an honest and kind person. Chads aren't determined by looks but by personality.

UAPK8Cp

99% of women will take this loving, charming, and confident man over O'pry in a heartbeat. It's the heart that counts, not the looks.

Not gonna watch, saw a black female in the thumbnail, not gonna waste my time with her nappy headed content