Bro i would fuck the life out of the female version of me

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,199
Reputation
16,912
Like when I look in the mirror and imagine it that bitch looks hot af I would love to ltr or fuck the female version of me. She would be really Hypergamous tho.

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @buccalfatremoval
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BadLuck7892, NW3Slayer, WonkyChin186 and 5 others
i expected a picture
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NW3Slayer, maxilla569, buccalfatremoval and 3 others
Show me a pic of urs here’s mine:

IMG 2153
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NW3Slayer, PeenoResurrected, buccalfatremoval and 3 others
Whats stopping you :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: jgrey080 and ØUROBOROS
I’m crying
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
I’m crying
She looks like she would be a bitch tho the type of girl that asks for a house a car and gold I'm her name before marriage. Ngl I would still crack tho.
 
Like when I look in the mirror and imagine it that bitch looks hot af I would love to ltr or fuck the female version of me. She would be really Hypergamous tho.

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @buccalfatremoval
I unironically find girls who look like me the hottest

Long midface specially
 
  • JFL
Reactions: PeenoResurrected and ØUROBOROS
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186
You like wonky girls?
Being assymetrical is always worse

But compared to the average guy I dislike assymetry in girls far less

Big pfl is also way hotter to me than avg
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260912-084151.png
    Screenshot_20260912-084151.png
    877.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
Like when I look in the mirror and imagine it that bitch looks hot af I would love to ltr or fuck the female version of me. She would be really Hypergamous tho.

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @buccalfatremoval
Most people would honestly
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS

Similar threads

Tesarossa
Replies
1
Views
38
Tsar_MMX11
Tsar_MMX11
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
9
Views
81
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
Petsmart
Replies
1
Views
28
incomplete
incomplete
ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
70
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
FiendFiend
Replies
24
Views
82
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Janno
Back
Top