Bro I'm bloated again

Compare

Send yours
Why are you so obsessed with seeing my eyes and trying to mog me? You posted in the rating section, and i gave an honest input about your subhuman alien eye area and now youre mad, because you wanted to be glazed even though you literally arent even 3 psl. Get a grip boyo

Why are you so obsessed with seeing my eyes and trying to mog me? You posted in the rating section, and i gave an honest input about your subhuman alien eye area and now youre mad, because you wanted to be glazed even though you literally arent even 3 psl. Get a grip boyo
I just want to see your eye area. If I'm so subhuman you won't mind a comparison right?

I just want to see your eye area. If I'm so subhuman you won't mind a comparison right?
Nigger why do you keep bothering me about my eye area is literally irrelevant. Its like saying you cant be a movie critic because you havent made any movies... Retarded logic

IMG 20241003 022842

Anyway my eye area isnt that amazing but it still mogs your subhuman alien eyes in terms of appeal and psl. Better eyebrows, better eye spacing, etc. by a long run jfl. get OBO or its over for you

Nigger why do you keep bothering me about my eye area is literally irrelevant. Its like saying you cant be a movie critic because you havent made any movies... Retarded logic

View attachment 3213402
Anyway my eye area isnt that amazing but it still mogs your subhuman alien eyes in terms of appeal and psl. Better eyebrows, better eye spacing, etc. by a long run jfl. get OBO or its over for you
Looks about the same level from a normal person's pov but everything else is pretty much better

View attachment 3213402
Hold on bro we look on the same level lmao 😂

View attachment 3213402
Mines just a bit more a feminine than yours

Yeah NGA your janiofrasial angle is all off eyes to close together you look like Adriana Lima's husband with that eye distance eye areas bout the same

• JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234
Yeah NGA your janiofrasial angle is all off eyes to close together you look like Adriana Lima's husband with that eye distance eye areas bout the same
Do a mog battle if youre so sure of yourself let the people of .org decide

Nah all of them are racist they'd probably vote you over Meeks tbh
Do a mog battle if youre so sure of yourself let the people of .org decide

Nah all of them are racist they'd probably vote you over Meeks tbh
Stop Coping nigger you will lose because you look like a gay alien just accept you need OBO

Stop Coping nigger you will lose because you look like a gay alien just accept you need OBO
Not coping lmao black people have wider eyes on average my eye distance is within the normal distance also obo won't make much of a difference anyways