Bro im so fucking sad I really like my oneitis

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
Idc if shes virgin or not no matter how many girls I go out with I can’t stop thinking About her and it’s killing me because I’m too scared to talk to her. That’s why I’m doing my best to stay out of a relatioship with other girls. She had a boyfriend but i Think they broke up and I’m gonna make a move.

she’s not even that cute idk why I’m so obsessed with this girl she has the perfect personality idc if I can get prettier girls I like talking with her and I will drop off all my other bitches for her idec, i will be making my move soon I already started talking to her more wish me luck
 
0
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Common complaint, have u tried taking up other shit to get ur mind of her??

I've started learning guitar and doing crazy leanmaxxing to stop thinking of mine
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Common complaint, have u tried taking up other shit to get ur mind of her??

I've started learning guitar and doing crazy leanmaxxing to stop thinking of mine
I go to school and see her every day
 

Similar threads

DrRodger
Replies
10
Views
42
DrRodger
DrRodger
ICR
Replies
5
Views
38
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
10
Views
79
Amuzant
Amuzant
chud10282892
Replies
8
Views
51
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
hitmancrewzz
Replies
6
Views
69
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top