“Bro is cooked” shut the fuck up retard

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I have an urge to sperg out on all imbeciles 17 years and older using this phrase. I see it mainly on tiktok but it drives me crazy. I’m not native english speaker so maybe it’s a bit funnier for those but idgaf. People who are like 21 saying this should kill themselves. And I mostly see it in some retarded blackpill context with thousands of people commenting it. “5’9 at 18 I’m cooked” No you are just ugly and also stupid as shit trynna be funny retard

let him cook at least can be funny sometimes this is so cringe fuark kys if you’re over 16 using this phrase

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, tombradylover, psychobateman and 12 others
ur cooked bhai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, narcissist_volcel, hattrick and 2 others
"What is bro doing?"
Nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, sickdawgie, halloweed and 12 others
bro is cooked:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, nope, narcissist_volcel and 3 others
Fucking retarded normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, irkkedmulatto, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
I have an urge to sperg out on all imbeciles 17 years and older using this phrase. I see it mainly on tiktok but it drives me crazy. I’m not native english speaker so maybe it’s a bit funnier for those but idgaf. People who are like 21 saying this should kill themselves. And I mostly see it in some retarded blackpill context with thousands of people commenting it. “5’9 at 18 I’m cooked” No you are just ugly and also stupid as shit trynna be funny retard

let him cook at least can be funny sometimes this is so cringe fuark kys if you’re over 16 using this phrase
i also hate these "big W of XXXX" "that was an L" which disgusting moron types/talks shit like that like seriously who dumped a big shit in your head

Well, you are cooked if you post about typical normie phrases with anguish and disgust

Very non NT

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
go ER man, it’s the way

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Well, you are cooked if you post about typical normie phrases with anguish and disgust

Very non NT
yes and you are very NT and trendy with 30 thousand posts on looksmax.org, no one uses this irl where I live, just american kids while munching on their hot cheetos :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
As high T low e male I find it cringe, but never feel rage from it or use it.

Last edited:
yes and you are very NT and trendy with 30 thousand posts on looksmax.org, no one uses this irl where I live, just american kids while munching on their hot cheetos :lul:
We are starving here, I don't eat hot cheetos

I eat eggs and then nothing all day and maybe more eggs

This is what 30,000 posts really means 🤣

As high T low e male I find it cringe, but never feel rage from it out or use it.
My friend is a NT hood white boy I end up using these phrases tbh

Only with him though, we are together everyday so it's natural

You dont get it I’ll explain cooked is when a woman gets older and she doesn’t get her period anymore and she might think she is pregnant but then she realizes she is just cooked and she gets a little bit sad after because she’ll never be able to birth a child again or spew blood for vagina

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It’s hard to escape the brain rot speech patterns nowadays

" X minutes ago is crazy" 🤖🤖🤖
" We got _____ before gta 6" 🤖🤖🤖

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and jué
let him cook

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and jué
My friend is a NT hood white boy I end up using these phrases tbh

Only with him though, we are together everyday so it's natural
I got into fist fight with that kind of boy, “NT hood white boy” nigga sucker punched me in my vertically long prominent left cheekbone, I was unfazed and launched back really aggressively. And shortly thereafter the fight dies down and ends with pussy saying “Is this guy gonna stop” after he leaves for his stop with one of his buddies.

Fought on a bus JFL. Faggot numale cannot control his emotions, too much estrogen. JFL

No bruising at all on my left cheekbone, JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jué
Bro is cooked =faggot

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
I got into fist fight with that kind of boy, “NT hood white boy” nigga sucker punched me in my vertically long prominent left cheekbone, I was unfazed and launched back really aggressively. And shortly thereafter the fight dies down and ends with pussy saying “Is this guy gonna stop” after he leaves for his stop with one of his buddies.

Fought on a bus JFL. Faggot numale cannot control his emotions, too much estrogen. JFL

No bruising at all on my left cheekbone, JFL.
Bonemogged, he probably put ice on his wrist, the weasel. Couldn't put a scratch on Mr. Logic.

Seriously badass.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
why tiktok needs to go in the bin

• +1
Reactions: ascension, lowtiernormiechad, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person

ok unc

"Am I cooked chat :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:"

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen