M
marvelousmar120
Iron
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2026
- Posts
- 10
- Reputation
- 4
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
do not listen to this man5.5-5.6
Yeah bro that’s the only thing, but my cheekbones save me. What’s my rating at leastYour ESR is cooked my guy
Hltn maybe you look too ndYeah bro that’s the only thing, but my cheekbones save me. What’s my rating at least
I am ND, but I’m not LTN budHltn maybe you look too nd
no wayYou asked you received.I am ND, but I’m not LTN budno way
Above average certainlyGenuinely wondering what my rating is
My IPD is the most brutal nerf, but I don’t think I’m ugly
No fair enough. I’d argue I’m higher than that is allYou asked you received.
Not ugly tbhGenuinely wondering what my rating is
My IPD is the most brutal nerf, but I don’t think I’m ugly