Bro my past self was a mogger I could slay any pussy I wanted 💀

Similar happened to me when I was 16/17 compared to 19/20. As I transferred from prettyboy and JBs grew up.

Easy female attention went away. As others have mentioned it’s just a combo of you going from goth pretty boy to potential school shooter pheno and the girls not being JB anymore.

It’ll never be that easy again but if you get a better haircut for your age, grow stubble if u can, overall just try to look more maethetic you can slay.

If your short or have a bad frame tho it’s over and I hope you had a nice ride while it lasted.
Thats happen to everyone its easy slay when u are 16 etc but it will get much harder at 20s cuz they dont want young baby look anymore.

It’s brutal in 2 years time I went from having to block girls daily due to spamming to now having nothing

It’s over I wanna get lean again so I can go back to those days hopefully there’s still a light :feelswah:
pure leanmaxxfuel imo

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
MY NIGGA HOW HOW HOW????

WTF WAS I DOING HOW?

Like literally listen to this lmao 🤣

SHE THOUGHT THIS WAS HOT??? THIS FORCED CRINGE SHIT???:feelskek::feelsokman:

View attachment 2827586

Jfl look how turned on she was in her vm

View attachment 2827587

I swear somewhere I just got a hit to the head and forgot everything cause I had no idea I had this success back then literally with that cringe
Your voice :lul:

How old r u