Bro this chart is fckn insane ROFLMFAOO

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
came across this chart earlier in BP Tail's community page...the dropoff after 6 ft gave me an existential crisis....

63f12ddc92b4fbde80537926b9dfeeaa609a55b9710308bdb64a5279c950c480 1

View attachment 1584772
Despair man with face closed by hand pictures csp13383180

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Marsiere214, TUSSELEIF and 15 others
link is broken bro

Brutal but life has worse

6'6" or rot
brb figuring out how I can gain/fraud an extra 4 inches of height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
As long as you 6'1"+ you are fine tbh (of course taller the better)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member and Yliaster
came across this chart earlier in BP Tail's community page...the dropoff after 6 ft gave me an existential crisis....

View attachment 1584796
View attachment 1584772
View attachment 1584774
6'3-6'6 is the best highest it seems for dating, im sure face is the most important thing still. Being to tall, is created physical problems like kissing and other things. almost all similar dating on dating apps and site show similar graphs the best highest is 6'2-6'6 about.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Marsiere214 and Yliaster
Unironically suicidal about my height
So utterly subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Marsiere214, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
at this point claiming 5'9 is a sin. atleast claim 5'10.
brutally over for 5'9 copers.
and similarly claiming 5'11 instead of 6'0 is a sin.

• +1
6'3-6'6 is the best highest it seems for dating, im sure face is the most important thing still. Being to tall, is created physical problems like kissing and other things. almost all similar dating on dating apps and site show similar graphs the best highest is 6'2-6'6 about.
6'5 will be the minimum in 10 years. In 20 years 6'8 then 7 foot in maybe 80 years. Eventually we will outgrow giraffes unironically. Women are retarded. They will keep selecting bigger and bigger men untill we all can't even walk at 9 feet tall we get crushed by gravity or have to walk on all 4s like the rest of the animals

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ineffable, MiroslavBulldosex, Marsiere214 and 7 others
As long as you 6'1"+ you are fine tbh (of course taller the better)

Well yes because 6 ft is basically the new average,this is how hypergamy works.I'm only 5"11 and even just a few years ago I had hardly any problems with dating in terms of height,then around the time the Pandemic happened in 2020 the overton window for height spiked all of a sudden to where women now see anything beginning with 5 as a red flag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMattersCel and Baldingman1998
Maybe it's time to get limb lengthening to 6'5. Hypergamy is getting that bad.

• +1
Only more reasons to Abolish women

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Yliaster
Its been over for sub 6'3 manlets

who even gives a fuck about height tbh

Gonna larp as 6’5 now because 6 foot guys larp as my height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Hades and volcelfatcel
@Baldingman1998 daily reminder copers told us that there was something like being too tall

7'0 or death, theres no cap to height

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@Baldingman1998 daily reminder copers told us that there was something like being too tall

7'0 or death, theres no cap to height
Yes because height is relative. And women always choose the top%. Which means it will never stop

• +1
Reactions: Hades and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
Yes because height is relative. And women always choose the top%. Which means it will never stop
not just that
90% of what makes height attractive isnt that it makes her small
a 5'10 guy can make the 5'2 girl small
it's the fact she wants YOU to heightmog the other guys nearby, she wants you to be the tallest everytime

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I’m 6’2 gonna larp as 6’3 from now on
worth it
height is everything
mogs dick, mogs face, mogs everything.

your entire identity as a male is determined by height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽. and Hades
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Cidre enjoyer, Hades and 1 other person
not just that
90% of what makes height attractive isnt that it makes her small
a 5'10 guy can make the 5'2 girl small
it's the fact she wants YOU to heightmog the other guys nearby, she wants you to be the tallest everytime
Yes we talked about that last time. Mogging other men is what is attractive for women. Brutal for the male gender. :feelswah:

• +1
Yes we talked about that last time. Mogging other men is what is attractive for women. Brutal for the male gender. :feelswah:
imagine being this 6'6 nigga blessed in literally everything

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
imagine being this 6'6 nigga blessed in literally everything
View attachment 1585090
Tbh I'm starting to feel insecure at 6'2. Not by much but I'm no longer "tall tall". More like "tall most of the time but not always and can be occasionally mogged".

I know an irl 7'1 guy. Makes me look like a toddler. I feel bad for 5'5 men. It feels so shitty.

Wish I was around 6'5-6'7

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15065, ROTTING, germanlooks and 3 others
Tbh I'm starting to feel insecure at 6'2. Not by much but I'm no longer "tall tall". More like "tall most of the time but not always and can be occasionally mogged".

I know an irl 7'1 guy. Makes me look like a toddler. I feel bad for 5'5 men. It feels so shitty.

Wish I was around 6'5-6'7
bro is out here at 6’2 feeling insecure imagine a day in my shoes where i’m barely 5’8 on a good day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel, lutte and Baldingman1998
Men larp 2 inches on dating apps so when women select 6 ft- 6'6 what they actually want is 5'10-6'4 that is well known as ideal height range
Considering that 5'10 is literally average height in many european countries, it doesn't look so bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ROTTING, Korea and 3 others
bro is out here at 6’2 feeling insecure imagine a day in my shoes where i’m barely 5’8 on a good day
It depends where you live. If you mog most men then it's good but I'm weak mentally if I get height mogged I keep thinking about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and volcelfatcel
Men larp 2 inches on dating apps so when women select 6 ft- 6'6 what they actually want is 5'10-6'4 that is well known as ideal height range
Considering that 5'10 is literally average height in many european countries, it doesn't look so bad
yea its the same when girls want 10 inch cocks but in reality it just an 8 incher

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and gamma
Daily reminder that only 15% of men worldwide are 6ft and above:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: women can’t win even if they demand Tallfags women will have to settle with manlets so we laugh at the end. I’m 5’11 and larp as 6foot in shoes :dafuckfeels:

They can settle for manlets after they've reproduced with Chads :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It depends where you live. If you mog most men then it's good but I'm weak mentally if I get height mogged I keep thinking about it
Are lebanese so tall? You should be taller than 95% of men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Are lebanese so tall? You should be taller than 95% of men
Many are tall tbh. Tallest Arabs. Many are my height and taller but most are 5'9-6'1. In uni I would get height mogged daily so for sure there are taller men

• +1
Reactions: .👽.