Bro this chart is fckn insane ROFLMFAOO

Yeah not how it works irl. Manlets impregnate these women and enjoy their miserable sexless relationships with these women
They can settle for manlets after they've reproduced with Chads :feelshah:

@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
height is the only characteristic that a girl won’t try to humble you about if you’re arrogant over it.

they like arrogant tall men but a guy arrogant about his looks or dick size will always piss off some group of girls that’s how yk height is king

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Looks234
Many are tall tbh. Tallest Arabs. Many are my height and taller but most are 5'9-6'1. In uni I would get height mogged daily so for sure there are taller men
There are taller men for sure
I'm 6ft2 too and see men taller than me
Even if it's 90 percentile, it means that in a crowd of 100 men, 10 are taller than you

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
The heightcoping is the thing on this site that disgust me the most. "But a 5'5 guy with opry face would mog a 6'3 normie" :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah keep coping with plastic surgery for your face that will bring zero effects because you are a dwarf.

Height > Face anytime

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Looks234
Just get 5 LL so you can be 6'3"
If I ascend to 5’7 or 5’8 I’d do fucking well with girls JFL. I get invited to parties every week literally. I wanna get ripped first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus and Korea
If I ascend to 5’7 or 5’8 I’d do fucking well with girls JFL. I get invited to parties every week literally. I wanna get ripped first
Imagine you at 8'1" :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and FailedNormieManlet
There are taller men for sure
I'm 6ft2 too and see men taller than me
Even if it's 90 percentile, it means that in a crowd of 100 men, 10 are taller than you
People here want to be taller than 100% of people. Even if they were taller than 90 in a group of 100, the other 9 would make them feel manlet

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and gamma
The heightcoping is the thing on this site that disgust me the most. "But a 5'5 guy with opry face would mog a 6'3 normie" :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah keep coping with plastic surgery for your face that will bring zero effects because you are a dwarf.

Height > Face anytime
Height is more important only in manlet zone, when you're so short than women will reject just based on height
After 5'8 face is more important

• +1
Reactions: Korea and FailedNormieManlet
Height is more important only in manlet zone, when you're so short than women will reject just based on height
After 5'8 face is more important
High IQ

Height > Face anytime
Niggas act like tall guys can’t be good looking :ogre:
Always talking in extremes

How do you even socialcirclemaxx?

Do people mean just get a job or go to uni when they say that lol?
I have written a post on social circlemaxxing before, how to make friends at the gym.

I go uni atm, so it’s easy for me to expand social circle. But after uni I’m thinking of frequenting book shops and whatnot, and approaching talking about books (since I read a lot). Few girls in my judo club too, also work Ofc

• +1
Reactions: Korea
I have written a post on social circlemaxxing before, how to make friends at the gym.

I go uni atm, so it’s easy for me to expand social circle. But after uni I’m thinking of frequenting book shops and whatnot, and approaching talking about books (since I read a lot). Few girls in my judo club too, also work Ofc
ohhhh ok, that's what I thought it was.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Baldingman1998
what they actually want is 5'10-6'4 that is well known as ideal height range
CDEFEF5F 2A90 4645 82EE 687EC7DAFC84

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., gamma and Looks234
I remember this other user on lookism who was also black and 5’11” :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Stop the cap SonOfTyrone
Lmfao 🤣 5’9-6foot is a common height most men will fall within this range. Besides if we want to get technical I’m like 5’10 tbh but fuck it I round it up. Anyways I’m not black so that’s where the similarities end