bro this icecdam so good

pexy

pexy

zoot, zoot and tits
Joined
Jan 8, 2025
Posts
4,139
Reputation
8,089
churrigucy churros

Ben and jerry

I’m drunk and caring this

It’s so tasty

@tansel for the cheating bro im locking soon
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tansel, Bat, Blasian-K and 2 others
@Prøphet
@Mansur
@Blasian-K
@Bat

My gus
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat, Blasian-K, Mansur and 1 other person
fly high pexy
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and Mansur
Drunk on a wendsday

Lock in big dog
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antrax, Blasian-K and pexy
What is this nigga taklking about
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blasian-K and pexy
Drunk on a wendsday

Lock in big dog
I mean it’s cuz I don’t have uni yet

Everysau is for dis hahahahahaahab
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ANON and incomplete
61ca2ba2535c14a2025ef5be2d364026

pexy on that drank
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
Ask just inside the ice cream

Overalls 4:10

Too chocolatey n

Not enough churro

I mean after all it says churro in title endo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and Blasian-K
Bump Heidi’s shrine one ff
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
I mean, think about not drinking on weekdays because it’s viewed as degenerate. That is cuck like behaviour. Does a tiger not drink blood after the hunt? No, he does it anyways. @them streets b cold tell these niggas 🥶✋🏿


Bump Heidi’s shrine one ff
Wdym cuck. Do

I can’t be cuck

Cuz imkhhv

Insolent Denver beat a cuck

My heart can’t do that

I’m too fragile

I mana degenerate

Frigfn is life
Merits are cool

I love drugs
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K
Wdym cuck. Do

I can’t be cuck

Cuz imkhhv

Insolent Denver beat a cuck

My heart can’t do that

I’m too fragile

I mana degenerate

Frigfn is life
Merits are cool
I'm just joking around, speaking in the tiger's tongue!

The tiger drinks when he wants, no matter the day of the week!

As he's king of the jungle, he doesn't concern himself with whether the inferior animals don't drink blood every day or not.

It's nature the kings do what they want when they want! I guess you are a KHHV king like me, but we ball, brother 🏀

@tansel rate speech ^
I love drugs
Same, Nigga!
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tansel
I'm just joking around, speaking in the tiger's tongue!

The tiger drinks when he wants, no matter the day of the week!

As he's king of the jungle, he doesn't concern himself with whether the inferior animals don't drink blood every day or not.

It's nature the kings do what they want when they want! I guess you are a KHHV king like me, but we ball, brother 🏀

@tansel rate speech ^

Same, Nigga!
I am a khhv king bro

I’ve never touched w girl hahaha

Same man
My love drugs too

Tigers tongue forever hahahav lol

I wish I xiukdnhabvsmojey tontsjsnfrugdbeveufdus they’re wmsisjtb
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
pexy tweakin out
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
@Bat ntp0b9y gtagged u
 
churrigucy churros

Ben and jerry

I’m drunk and caring this

It’s so tasty

@tansel for the cheating bro im locking soon
can you share man?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
I'm just joking around, speaking in the tiger's tongue!

The tiger drinks when he wants, no matter the day of the week!

As he's king of the jungle, he doesn't concern himself with whether the inferior animals don't drink blood every day or not.

It's nature the kings do what they want when they want! I guess you are a KHHV king like me, but we ball, brother 🏀

@tansel rate speech ^

Same, Nigga!
well

the speech was terrible

very bad haha

but its alright man lol
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy and Blasian-K
well

the speech was terrible

very bad haha

but its alright man lolBRO

BRO ITDS OK

WE HAVBE LIFE AND THATA ALL THATS NEEDED

LOICE IS MEANINGL;ESS

JUST L;IVE

AND ENJOYT #

IM LIOSTE NING TO MIRAG

ECCO 2K ARCHIBR

SI GIID LL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and tansel
:feelswah:
Yeah, it was so bad Pexy didn't even react to it, man… I thought I was preaching to the choir, but I think I might just be in THC paralysis

HAHA I LOVEW THC

I LOVW SHRROOMS TOP

AND MDMA

BYT IM NOT PN ANYMOF THAT RN

IVE OVERDOWSED ON ETHANOL
I was trying to link a song, but I got dog shit connection, fuck!

MAN HAHA FUCK THE INRTEWNERT

FUCK EVERYTHING

BUT I LOVE EXXO

AND BLADEE

AND DELUSIONS #

#AND FANTASIES HAHA
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
BEN ANF JEERRYS
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
10
Views
77
Amuzant
Amuzant
Prøphet
Replies
56
Views
419
tansel
tansel
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
14
Views
67
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
pexy
Replies
19
Views
60
pexy
pexy
6
Replies
1
Views
38
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top