bro wtf is wrong with them females

R

Ronnie

Master
I asked a female to rate my face she said 8/10. I’m like great. I used an appropriate sense of humor and had amazing game. She then all of a sudden lost interest and blocked me. WTF IS THIS SHIT ALL ABOUT. I am so done with this. I don’t get it. Does the world really expect me to become a 6’4 multi millionaire ultra giga chad, six pack abs, 6 inch dick, million followers on the gram slayer. LIKE OMG I CAN ONLY FIGHT SO MANY BATTLES. I am short and brown is not my fucking fault. My country is low income and as a result I am low income too. That’s not my fucking my fault either. Damn this world has turned into fucking bullshit. Okay I totally understand that men have to put in an effort but this is just too much. I’m basically being asked to be reborn or take over a body. And let me ask what does the female have to do? She puts in close to little effort except existing. Look bros. I like myself a challenge. Heck I don’t mind if the game is unfair. But what I am going through is total bullshit and the game is beyond rigged so that I always lose every time. The system that is in place is not working for me and other men. But we can’t do shit about it can we? We just have to settle with it. Fuck man. Living in the mathafucking 21st century and having to put up with all this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Chadeep
1000 Approaches are just Warmup.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
1000 Approaches are just Warmup.
I really wish all that pickup bullshit was real. The world would be such a fantastic place if it did. If all you needed was some charisma, good sense of humor, and some solid game to progress with females. The world would be peaches and cream for me. But it ain’t like that. I’m being judged without mercy over factors that I had no say in.

why does every other bullshit thread with retarded users keep getting traction but my beautiful masterpieces get barely any attention

Stop the entitlement sweaty

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Go ER in GTA 4

6 inches dick? That`s borderline micropenis @micropenis29

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29