bro.

D

Deleted member 12688

(tldr at the bottom but u should read)

There was once a famous experiment done by a teacher in 1968 where she separated her 3rd grade classroom by eye color.

For one day, she would give the kids with blue eyes extra lunch, allow them to talk, congratulate them more. She’d talk down on the brown eyed kids, tell them they’re inferior and say false facts about how blue eyes = better , give them less lunch, you the vibes. 1968 experiments.

But anyways, the next day the roles are swapped. The brown kids get the good treatment and the blue eyed kids got the bad treatment.

Something she noted is how the same day she began her experiment kids of the two groups began creating slurs and calling each other them. The kids with the special treatment would harshly judge the other group’s mistakes and make fun of them in front of the whole class, and the teacher would applaud them and make the kid in the other group explain why the one with special treatment was correct and why he’s wrong.

During lunch, a blue eyed kid insulted a brown eyed kid he’d been friends with since birth calling him “Brown eyes” and the brown eyed kid punched him in the gut in retaliation.

Whichever group received special treatment during the day bullied the other group and made fun of how they are “inferior”

Now, you might be asking me why i’m telling you all this and the reason why is because feeling like you are superior to others, no matter why it may be, things like skin color, eye color, shoe size, face, it doesn’t really matter what.

When you feel like the others around you are inferior, you are more judgemental towards them. Hesitant to give them a chance. I don’t want you to feel that way with me.

Before I tell you what it is i wanted to tell you at the start, I want you to visualize me as your friend, your buddy. Your good pal you hang out with all the time and do fun shit with.

You got it?

Alright, now the real question:

Can someone give me $100? I will make good use of it

If i make any money off it (probably will) we can negotiate a small share i can give u (like 7% or smth)

tldr: just read it or leave u punk ass nigga

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @lowenergy7pslmanlet @mulattomaxxer @uglymug @faggotchadlite @SteelTitan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Acnno, faggotchadlite and 11 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Chadakin, ChristianChad and 2 others
brown-eyed people are inferior though

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and mulattomaxxer
good thread but no money for you sir. Just get a girl in your rotation to give you $100 in gifts then sell it all.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 12688

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11758, Chadakin and 1 other person
tbh the police officer let me off and didn’t fine me or take demerit points and i seen the way he looked at my eyes, if my eyes weren’t blue i would’ve copped that fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Adriana Lima
tbh the police officer let me off and didn’t fine me or take demerit points and i seen the way he looked at my eyes, if my eyes weren’t blue i would’ve copped that fine
i got sent to the office at school cuz i got caught with a weed pen and all the people there talking to me and questioning me were white women and they were young, i’d say 30s . but def bbc pheno ngl

I told them it wasn’t mine it must’ve fallen in my backpack somehow:lul::lul::lul::lul: I was high as fuck i couldn’t come up with a better lie. I was slurring my words and my eyes were extremely red but one of them was like “He speaks too good to be under the influence so he’s definitely sober” and all the foids agreed and then we just laughed and had some chat then they let me go AND LITERLALY RETURNED THE PEN TO ME!!!!

WTF!!! THEYRE LIKE WELL LEAVE THIS IN AN ENVELOPE FOR YOU IN THE MAIN OFFICE

WTF NIGGA!!!

I’m high as fuc rn Too ngl

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @🌈👽 @RetardSubhuman @Frank Jack @lowenergy7pslmanlet @mulattomaxxer @Chad1212 @uglymug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, .👽., Chad69 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Deleted member 12688
i got sent to the office at school cuz i got caught with a weed pen and all the people there talking to me and questioning me were white women and they were young, i’d say 30s . but def bbc pheno ngl

I told them it wasn’t mine it must’ve fallen in my backpack somehow:lul::lul::lul::lul: I was high as fuck i couldn’t come up with a better lie. I was slurring my words and my eyes were extremely red but one of them was like “He speaks too good to be under the influence so he’s definitely sober” and all the foids agreed and then we just laughed and had some chat then they let me go AND LITERLALY RETURNED THE PEN TO ME!!!!

WTF!!! THEYRE LIKE WELL LEAVE THIS IN AN ENVELOPE FOR YOU IN THE MAIN OFFICE

WTF NIGGA!!!

I’m high as fuc rn Too ngl

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @🌈👽 @RetardSubhuman @Frank Jack @lowenergy7pslmanlet @mulattomaxxer @Chad1212 @uglymug
🧢

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
9FB6B19E 0F2B 4F89 B48C 8879D6A8C449
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

i will never have that

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 11053 and Chadakin