Broad shoulders and shirt size?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
I’m not sure if I have broad shoulders , I’m 5’10’’ and wear size L for my collar polos but usually the waist is pretty baggy sometimes and throws it off. Different brands can have different measurements of large sizes but is there a better way to gauge whether your frame is broad or not? Usually medium slim fits are too tight and make me look very narrow. The medium casual t shirts are a snug fit usually.

You need to divide height (in cm) by wrist circumference (in cm) to get your frame size

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, GoMadAndSTFU, LordNorwood and 3 others
Wide shoulders = flat clavicles

Just do it lmao, subhuman if you get any number above 9.5

10.76 press F for respect
But can someone tell me what someone normally wears at 5’10’’? I’m guessing mediums?

This is extreme bull shit, my wrist size I small but my frame mogs 90% of men. ( never gymceled BTW )

• +1
Reactions: PjSon
This is extreme bull shit, my wrist size I small but my frame mogs 90% of men. ( never gymceled BTW )

i have very small wrists (6.5) but I just wanna know I have broad shoulders. A lot of people say I have a big chest but I want broad shoulders ;(

i have very small wrists (6.5) but I just wanna know I have broad shoulders. A lot of people say I have a big chest but I want broad shoulders ;(
Post a pic bro. It doesn't need to include your face.

You need to divide height (in cm) by wrist circumference (in cm) to get your frame size

How does your frame being big or small have anything to do with your height?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2095

Attachments

• 3BE27B17-1AB2-42CF-980F-396EB5BD17B6.jpeg
    3BE27B17-1AB2-42CF-980F-396EB5BD17B6.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 148
  • CF0DD4EF-B879-472C-BFCD-9C6D724EAFC7.jpeg
    CF0DD4EF-B879-472C-BFCD-9C6D724EAFC7.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 3D138937-35FE-4707-988D-2896A2A0BE00.jpeg
    3D138937-35FE-4707-988D-2896A2A0BE00.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 185
  • EEA7A405-74E6-451C-9FE0-B51F772B524A.jpeg
    EEA7A405-74E6-451C-9FE0-B51F772B524A.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 179
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You have a great frame imo

Chest insertions of death tho, I suffer from the same

Nice shoulders bro try slim fit tshirts. Are usually designed for sport people. Also be concious about you must fit the clothes not transform yourself to fit the clothing.
Use fitter shirts or go to baggy - hood over sized style with XL.
Mediums in clothing doesnt fit. Unless you re a model.

Chest insertions of death tho, I suffer from the same
When I use to wear tight clothes my chest would show but the insertion gap would too. A chad with his girl was like “damn you train those milkers hard.” Next time I will go high t mode on him. Never wearing tight shirts again.

Nice shoulders bro try slim fit tshirts. Are usually designed for sport people. Also be concious about you must fit the clothes not transform yourself to fit the clothing.
Use fitter shirts or go to baggy - hood over sized style with XL.
Mediums in clothing doesnt fit. Unless you re a model.
I used to wear medium slim fits but I felt like I looked extremely narrow.
are you natty? cuz your delts look insane how long have you been working out?
Yea I’m natty about a 1 and half or so weight lifting but swimming and MMA helped too I think. I wanna hop on roids but my brother is Norwood reapered and Im worried about fucking up my skin.

When I use to wear tight clothes my chest would show but the insertion gap would too. A chad with his girl was like “damn you train those milkers hard.” Next time I will go high t mode on him. Never wearing tight shirts again.
Yeah a benefit of such insertion is that the chest sticks out at the sides which looks good when wearing shirts. Are you on any roids? How old are you?

Yeah a benefit of such insertion is that the chest sticks out at the sides which looks good when wearing shirts. Are you on any roids? How old are you?
I’m 20 and natty. I wanted to do a test 500 cycle but bitched out at the end. Norwood reaper is in my family and tbh I don’t want to sacrifice a tendon or ligament injury from the strength Increase and have to quit MMA or swimming Bc I genuinely enjoy those hobbies.

I need my chest to go catabolic it’s getting insane at this point
Lol don’t worry about it bro fr
Bitches don’t care about that. They care about height, frame and face of course.

only GymCels would care about your muscle insertions and all that BS

Your shoulders are very broad. I’d guess around 22 inch bideltoid?

21.5. I feel like bideltoid is kinda meh measurement though. Head size can kinda skew the visual broad shoulder appearance and also your weight. Cus I bet a lot of obese people have high bideltoid measurements but they are like 300lbs and all that fat is pushing their chest and shoulders up theory.

21.5. I feel like bideltoid is kinda meh measurement though. Head size can kinda skew the visual broad shoulder appearance and also your weight. Cus I bet a lot of obese people have high bideltoid measurements but they are like 300lbs and all that fat is pushing their chest and shoulders up theory.

Well yeah obviously if your fat you shouldn’t be religiously measuring your bideltoid lmfao.

And I think it’s super rare for a head to be wide enough to make a wide bideltoid (20+ inches) look narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
all my shirts fit pretty badly tbh other than a few t shirts

im right in between M and L

you sure? that's ninety-something-th percentile and you're not tall.

Yea I self measured a bunch of times I'll have someone else do it just to double check. But I just get my back, head, and shoulders against the wall. I reach over with a pencil and mark the widest part of the shoulder (side delt). Then I just slowly move the pencil to the other side (making sure to keep the shoulder I just measured in place, this will skew the measurement) and measure the other side delt.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Subtle flex i see u OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
that would mean my wrists need to be 7.8 in JFL at this theory

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot