Broad shoulders is legit

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
This e girl sat behind me has been tapping my shoulders every every week now, foids couldn’t help it at all. I have had Norwegian foids touched my shoulders before, also I sat in between 3 girls.
The two girls in front of me smiling giggling toes wiggling and asking to borrow my pen, another one keep placing her hair on my desk and another one keep placing her arm on my desk.

All because of my high trust face on broad shoulders frame?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 51551, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Frame is life tbh

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @WishIwasChico @aspiringexcel @traveler @julianchicago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and 5'7 zoomer
I know its not my face bc the only thing changed is my hairstyle side part and shoulders

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Lol when i was incel hating life i used to gym, and the dudes at my class complimented my shoulder width 24/7, weird tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Lol when i was incel hating life i used to gym, and the dudes at my class complimented my shoulder width 24/7, weird tbh
Dudes in my class were sizing up me, i somehow sat with most girls there.

Brutal the Swedish 5 of them ostracised me but it’s normal for them to do such thing anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Shkreliii
From the gym or just naturally?

Dudes in my class were sizing up me, i somehow sat with most girls there.

Brutal the Swedish 5 of them ostracised me but it’s normal for them to do such thing anyways.
Jfl,another funny moment, i switched classes and was still scary incel loser, and some dude mentioned that he knows whos the most gay dude (implying the actual gay dude not me) so i just looked at him and he immidietaly retarced his statement, ngl im happy i atleast looked scart and not pussy.

Being happy mogs hard tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Researcher of Incel
That's all that's needed any more mass won't help
Screenshot 2023 12 08 11 53 10 50 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

• JFL
Reactions: Tonymontana, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and yirma19
You from Scandi?