Muscles make a MASSIVE difference in clubs - Field report

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Tonight I was in the dance floor and bumped into a group of girls. They looked at me with an annoyed look, then I immediately lifted up my shirt started flexing my abs and biceps. I heard one of the girls tell her friends "he's hot" after I did that. If I hadn't shown my body they would have completely ignored me because my face is just mtn+. The proof is that when they immediately looked at me they just saw my face and acted annoyed, which was before I showed my body.

Also I went to another club on the dance floor stood next to a group of 3 girls, then lifted my sleeves up to my shoulders, put my right arm in the air and started fisting pumping while flexing giving them a side view. It was at that point they kept looking at me. One of them was giving me massive IOIs and motioned to her friends to look at me. Then I walked away, looked back, and saw all 3 staring at me probably wondering where I was going.

And I was wearing a normal loose t-shirt tonight. Tomorrow when I go clubbing I'm putting on this ultra tight muscle shirt with very short sleeves even though you all said it looks gay and I shouldn't wear it. IDGAF what men think if wearing this increases my chance of getting girls. It's not just about face, body is much more important than this forum realizes.

My next cold approach style isn't even going to be talking to girls, it's going to be flexing while dancing on the dance floor in front of them.

@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, socialcel, i_love_roosters and 3 others
IMG 4482 No muscles for your prepubescent tier chin

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
IN on vinn98 approach thread.
Genuinely love these threads bro.
In-old-fart.gif

• +1
Reactions: nofap, socialcel and TechnoBoss
Very true. Muscles are like big tits on women. Even if a girl is MTB if she has huge tits it makes you wanna go up to her and fuck her. Muscles are such a multiplier to your attractiveness it's not even funny. Just LOL at the people saying gym is cope.

Do you lift?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, !MagicMan777, Kavkaz777 and 9 others
Very true. Muscles are like big tits on women. Even if a girl is MTB if she has huge tits it makes you wanna go up to her and fuck her. Muscles are such a multiplier to your attractiveness it's not even funny. Just LOL at the people saying gym is cope.

Do you lift?
I wonder if it really is the same. For me, I am just turned on so much more by a becky with big tits than a flat chested stacy. Are women more turned on by a well muscled guy than a model faced skinnyfat dude?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I wonder if it really is the same. For me, I am just turned on so much more by a becky with big tits than a flat chested stacy. Are women more turned on by a well muscled guy than a model faced skinnyfat dude?
I think so. Dimorphism matters so much for both genders. Of course you can acknowledge the Stacy is beautiful even with a flat chest, but nothing will make our primitive monkey brains wanna fuck a girl like seeing her with huge tits and a nice ass. I think women are the same too when they see a guy with muscles, big frame, etc. Ideal for one night stands but women may be more hesitant to want you for LTR unless you also have a nice face.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, socialcel and Costcosuperstore
what brand is this t shirt?

Do you lift?
Mtb with giant tits mogs a stacy with a average body

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I contribute 80 percent of my club slays to gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and TechnoBoss

Do you lift?
Absolutely true