Broke up contact with an incel-friend because all he cares about is pussy

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
This guy is an incel in denial, he gets zero pussy, yet can’t talk about anything else. When you get zero matches on Tinder and rejected by all the girls you approach, it’s time for you to accept your fate and move on with your life. Some guys have it and some don’t have it, just accept your fate, you’re not meant to reproduce, simple as that.

It makes no sense obsessing over something you will never have anyway. That’s so obnoxious and annoying, I can’t stand his yappin anymore, I won’t engage with him anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, vermillioncorefan, WeiWei and 10 others
what a subhuman shitskin

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
He’s blonde, tall german, i live in Germany. He gets zero pussy because he is autistic af
being blonde in germany is a failo. you need them algerian immigrant dark lookz to slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Almost Chadlite, hardestmfintheroom and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, ShowerMaxxing, distance decay and 1 other person
Lmao i cage at incels in denial irl its funny to listen to them cope when ur blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, drimprovement, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
I can never cut off my incel in denial friends, I'll either witness their downfall or their ascension

I can never cut off my incel in denial friends, I'll either witness their downfall or their ascension
I always think to myself 'hmmm should i blackpill the poor guy' then im like nah fuck him and ill be like 'keep trying bro, the right one will come along one day! '

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Luffymaxxing
I always think to myself 'hmmm should i blackpill the poor guy' then im like nah fuck him and ill be like 'keep trying bro, the right one will come along one day! '
Don’t blackpill anyone, most men are not strong enough to handle the truth, it’s better to let them in their delusion, even tough they make a fool out of themselves, at least they’re happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Primalsplit, Pikabro and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Manletmachine
I've been witnessing his attempts since 2016, I think I have to blackpill him now before it's really too late

I've been witnessing his attempts since 2016, I think I have to blackpill him now before it's really too late
Don’t blackpill anyone, most men are not strong enough to handle the truth, it’s better to let them in their delusion, even tough they make a fool out of themselves, at least they’re happy

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Why not try to help him if he's your friend?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
thats so true, i dont wanna be the reason they spiral into a depression and rope ignorance is bliss

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Why not try to help him if he's your friend?
I tried to, but it’s not easy to say something without hurting someone’s feelings :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I tried to, but it’s not easy to say something without hurting someone’s feelings :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
true, I tried to red pill someone I was becoming good friends with on relationships, gender dynamics etc. cause he was in a relationship with a bossy "career woman" who borderline abused him and emasculated him, but it just made him distance himself from me and he soft ghosted me when our internship ended. Normies can be real stubborn morons, sometimes you have to learn your lessons on your own the hard way.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and The Grinch
true, I tried to red pill someone I was becoming good friends with on relationships, gender dynamics etc. cause he was in a relationship with a bossy "career woman" who borderline abused him and emasculated him, but it just made him distance myself from me and he soft ghosted me when our internship ended. Normies can be real stubborn morons sometimes, sometimes you have to learn your lessons on your own the hard way.
Most people don‘t like their worldview destroyed, especially if the message is negative instead of positive

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Primalsplit and drimprovement
Seems like you broke contact with @Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
This guy is an incel in denial, he gets zero pussy, yet can’t talk about anything else. When you get zero matches on Tinder and rejected by all the girls you approach, it’s time for you to accept your fate and move on with your life. Some guys have it and some don’t have it, just accept your fate, you’re not meant to reproduce, simple as that.

It makes no sense obsessing over something you will never have anyway. That’s so obnoxious and annoying, I can’t stand his yappin anymore, I won’t engage with him anymore
He’s just high T. Leave him alone he will come to his conclusions in due Time. I myself realised not to fucking bother after last year I had a foid into me but it never worked out multiple times and I realised the west isn’t made for me. Unlike you I don’t think I’m not meant to reproduce as any other time period or location I’d not be incel I just know here it’s over so idc.

He’s just high T. Leave him alone he will come to his conclusions in due Time. I myself realised not to fucking bother after last year I had a foid into me but it never worked out multiple times and I realised the west isn’t made for me. Unlike you I don’t think I’m not meant to reproduce as any other time period or location I’d not be incel I just know here it’s over so idc.

PrinceLuenLeoncur

MGTOW LORD: PART OF THE KINH MASTER RACE 🇻🇳 🇰🇭 🇱🇦

• JFL
One plane ticket away from being a slayer. Can’t be incel if white

One plane ticket away from being a slayer. Can’t be incel if white
He doesen’t like ethnic women, he wants the German ones, but they don’t like him back

You weren't made to reproduce jamal. Blacks are supposed to be low inhib thugs not anime tech nerds

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
He doesen’t like ethnic women, he wants the German ones, but they don’t like him back
Standardcel, if ur starving you’ll eventually eat shit. He’s gotta take the risk

I genuinely don’t get how u can’t get bitches getting women is the easiest thing in the world

• +1
Standardcel, if ur starving you’ll eventually eat shit. He’s gotta take the risk
By that definition incels don’t exist. Even a incel loser isn’t attracted to a obese burning victim with monkeypox, you don’t have to eat shit just because you’re starving

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, PrinceLuenLeoncur and InnerVoid
You weren't made to reproduce jamal. Blacks are supposed to be low inhib thugs not anime tech nerds
I’m high T super strong and I’m attr. I was made to breed I was made to be a warlord but I was born in the wrong generation and nation. I’m a victim of circumstance.

If we lived 200 years ago I’d have 0 issues raping a woman to “breed” in some tribal raid so yes I’m 100% crippled by this fake make belief bullshit called “western civilisation”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, the BULL and Manletmachine
By that definition incels don’t exist. Even a incel loser isn’t attracted to a obese burning victim with monkeypox, you don’t have to eat shit just because you’re starving
It’s hyperbole brahh, ethnic girls aren’t literally shit lmao. You’re going to extremes too lol

Hope he goes er on you for abandoning him

In gta v

you know what you should do just email part 1 of WAW by faceandlms from an anonymous email and that way youll have blackpilled him without having to deal with his mental breakdown in front of you :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and The Grinch
I used to be like that, virgin til I was 19 and all I could talk about was pussy but I've got like 14 bodies in the last 2 years now so all the manifesting worked.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Manletmachine
It’s hyperbole brahh, ethnic girls aren’t literally shit lmao. You’re going to extremes too lol
Not saying they are shit, but you can’t control or chose who you’re attracted to. What you’re saying is the same as „just go gay“, stop having standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ShowerMaxxing
you know what you should do just email part 1 of WAW by faceandlms from an anonymous email and that way youll have blackpilled him without having to deal with his mental breakdown in front of you :lul: :lul:
I rather just break up contact, i do this all the time, ghosting people is like a hobby

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
So where you going

I genuinely don’t get how u can’t get bitches getting women is the easiest thing in the world
Yes, it’s easy but getting quality women is not easy, you think you are a slayer but you just get chads leftovers and delude yourself into thinking you won the dating game

• +1
Not saying they are shit, but you can’t control or chose who you’re attracted to. What you’re saying is the same as „just go gay“, stop having standards
Men will fuck just about anything, if ur dick gets hard there’s some level of attraction no?

Men will fuck just about anything, if ur dick gets hard there’s some level of attraction no?
I once got hard after a dog sat on my lap and touched my cock with his ass. So by your definition, I should just…

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ShowerMaxxing and yeeyeeslayer
So where you going
To my mothers land aka the 3rd world where I can passport maxx and not have to deal with western women who are impossible for non Gigga chads or rich men to get. I luckily am not a subhuman physically speaking so as long as I’m quiet shit should be easy. TLDR fuck the west

I once got hard after a dog sat on my lap and touched my cock with his ass. So by your definition, I should just…
Dogpill is undefeated, can’t deny that maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch