Broke up with my first ever girlfriend. Applied redpill mentality during breakup

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

Iron
Although i was gutted on the inside, I pretended I don't give a fuck and that I have a lot of other options. I hope it doesn't take me long to find another one.

I'm a looksmaxxed former incel (still looksmaxxing ) and that was my first girlfriend / sexual experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I dont have a girlfriend (y)(y)(y)

Why did you break up with her??:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, BlackpilledAF and Deleted member 611
Print this photo out and play some coping bingo OP

iu

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

On a serious note, how would you say your first relationship affected you mentally? Did it make you happier? More fulfilled? More motivated in other areas? Is the hype worth it?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO and BlackpilledAF

iu
gay, doesn't even include 'inject a lethal dose of heroin'

iu

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

On a serious note, how would you say your first relationship affected you mentally? Did it make you happier? More fulfilled? More motivated in other areas? Is the hype worth it?

Happier for sure, and you get more respect from people. Motivated in other areas, not that much.

All in all, it's definitely worth the hype.
Why did you break up with her??:unsure:

I'm from a shithole in the Middle East, she's from Europe. Met her in a university in Germany when I was sponsored by work for a course and we lived together for a couple of months, and then she visited me twice in the shithole. But at the end of the day, we live in different countries and when she started hinting that it should be over because of that, I fully went for it.

Better incel than being cucked overseas.

Happier for sure, and you get more respect from people. Motivated in other areas, not that much.

All in all, it's definitely worth the hype.

I'm from a shithole in the Middle East, she's from Europe. Met her in a university in Germany when I was sponsored by work for a course and we lived together for a couple of months, and then she visited me twice in the shithole. But at the end of the day, we live in different countries and when she started hinting that it should be over because of that, I fully went for it.

Better incel than being cucked overseas.
Your profile pic does not strike me as someone from mid-east. Lol

Probably atheistmaxxed.
Yeah, he also complimented me on my black metal shirt I wore in one of my "rate me" threads, so this is likely.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledAF