Broke up with virgin gf, who liked me

K

kantero

Bronze
AWALT. They're all the same.
She used to be my oneitis, then i became her.
But what? We broke up after month of strange realationships.
They're fucked up emotional machines who will always strive to get someone better, btw.
I used TRP methods, was masculine, cared about myself more (even though she already liked me) - it didnt help. No guarantees. Never.
Just try to become better and fuck girls, never do relationships - you will get nothing from them as a male.
This life is pointless, but you dont want some piece of meat to become your meaning of life, that's for sure.

P.S. The only thing i regret is i didnt manage to fuck her (got a lot of kisses though) and i didnt ruin her life. Hope i will be able to ruin every future girl's life though (pretend to like her and then cheat and tell her about it, for example, kek).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
AWALT. They're all the same.
She used to be my oneitis, then i became her.
But what? We broke up after month of strange realationships.
They're fucked up emotional machines who will always strive to get someone better, btw.
I used TRP methods, was masculine, cared about myself more (even though she already liked me) - it didnt help. No garanties. Never.
Just try to become better and fuck girls, never do relationships - you will get nothing from them as a male.
This life is pointless, but you dont want some piece of meat to become your meaning of life, that's for sure.

P.S. The only thing i regret is i didnt manage to fuck her (got a lot of kisses though) and i didnt ruin her life. Hope i will be able to ruin every future girl's life though (pretend to like her and then cheat and tell her about it, for example, kek).
You call being with a girl for a month a “relationship?” Jfl.

• +1
You call being with a girl for a month a “relationship?” Jfl.
I dont give a fuck about how to call it, it wasnt FWB or plate, it wasnt RS too, ok, doesnt matter that much.

• +1
Didn't have sex with his gf. Are you being fuking serious right now?

• +1
I dont give a fuck about how to call it, it wasnt FWB or plate, it wasnt RS too, ok, doesnt matter that much.
IT does matter. Because the first few months of a real relationship is just sex and more sex. Not kisses and hugs. You literally fuck each others brains out.

• +1
Didn't have sex with his gf. Are you being fuking serious right now?
There was desire from both sides, but no place to have it. I'd like to try it, but what matters most for me is to feel desired, not sex (maybe because i dont know how it feels like though).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nattycel
There was desire from both sides, but no place to have it. I'd like to try it, but what matters most for me is to feel desired, not sex (maybe because i dont know how it feels like though).
You need to make up for this by fuking as many sluts as you possibly can, starting today. I believe in you.

• +1

High IQ take. A girl saying to you on Tinder she wants to sick your dick >>> getting actually sucked

• +1
She was never you gf if you didnt fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281