Brokies GTFIH, 10x your money in less than a month

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
This forum is filled with like-minded individuals who are going their separate ways. I want all of us to unite and pump up a penny stock we will pick and we all make money, at least double, if you're a degen you can use options and make even more money fast. Is this borderline illegal? Yes. Will you get rich af? Fuck yes.

If you're interested comment down below or DM me.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 20891
Just create an MLM theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, szolliontaraelis, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
i'm interessted

Wouldn’t work with the retards on here

You’re going to be disappointed with the outcome

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
Wouldn’t work with the retards on here

You’re going to be disappointed with the outcome
slim chance Ik, but worth a try if I can find good amount of people interested

how do you get the hype going past our cash ins? money doesnt come out of thin air in markets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
This forum is filled with like-minded individuals who are going their separate ways. I want all of us to unite and pump up a penny stock we will pick and we all make money, at least double, if you're a degen you can use options and make even more money fast. Is this borderline illegal? Yes. Will you get rich af? Fuck yes.

If you're interested comment down below or DM me.
Foolish idea

• +1
Reactions: EndlessHunger
kek you're going to jail, this isn't crypto where you can scam anonymously. What you can realistically do is pump n dump low volume shitcoins and dump on normalfags/outsiders who buy late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back