Bromantane: An Inquiry

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
What is better between bromantane powder, liquid or nasal spray?

• So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567
Idk bhai im Jerking Off now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, Kroker, IndraBC and 1 other person
stop using shitty nootropics bhai get yourself some real bird stuff @Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender @nathan @Imretarded? @beefliverontop @CopiumX @PRIEST Sv3rige @mathis

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, User28823, nathan and 2 others
stop using shitty nootropics bhai get yourself some real bird stuff @Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender @nathan @Imretarded? @beefliverontop @CopiumX @PRIEST Sv3rige @mathis
All my bhais are on meth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, beefliverontop and kaligula567
All my bhais are on meth
the only real answer i see why you wanted ephedrine now :forcedsmile:. @Gaygymmaxx tell him about use of meth in your nest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and beefliverontop
@incel194012940

@incel194012940 did bromantane work for ur anxiety

Doesn't do anything spectacular from my experience. It does work epigenetically so it does increase baseline dopamine for a while even after you've stopped taking it but that doesn't really do much to your motivation.

Genuine internal motivation is superior.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndraBC and kaligula567
@incel194012940 did bromantane work for ur anxiety
stop cooping with bromantane nigga i told you @MA_ascender . do not listen to @enchanted_elixir tho. buy some ephedrine and start cooking. @enriquecel @Gaygymmaxx @Kroker @cromagnon @nathan @BrutalMogger

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, enchanted_elixir, enriquecel and 1 other person
stop cooping with bromantane nigga i told you @MA_ascender . do not listen to @enchanted_elixir tho. buy some ephedrine and start cooking. @enriquecel @Gaygymmaxx @Kroker @cromagnon @nathan @BrutalMogger
overcome anxiety by taking tren and become jacked, then you have nothing to be anxious about

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and Gaygymmaxx
The wisest birds know it's far better to daydrink with a flask in your bag. You have higher heights to reach it seems, modest pigeon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, enriquecel and kaligula567
overcome anxiety by taking tren and become jacked, then you have nothing to be anxious about
I've been actually thinking of doing this to change my personality like that nigga zherka

I'm not insane enough. Too reserved, high inhib :incel:

the only real answer i see why you wanted ephedrine now :forcedsmile:. @Gaygymmaxx tell him about use of meth in your nest
I just used ephedrine earlier today look at my old post

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kaligula567 and Gaygymmaxx
I've been actually thinking of doing this to change my personality like that nigga zherka

I'm not insane enough. Too reserved, high inhib :incel:
pull a clavicle man and take pregab and baclofene

Doesn't do anything spectacular from my experience. It does work epigenetically so it does increase baseline dopamine for a while even after you've stopped taking it but that doesn't really do much to your motivation.

Genuine internal motivation is superior.
How good for anxiety?

I’ve read from multiple people that it improved cognitive function as well as anxiety so u must be an outlier ngl

How good for anxiety?

I’ve read from multiple people that it improved cognitive function as well as anxiety so u must be an outlier ngl
nothing from my experience
Controlling anxiety internally is almost always a better option. That's what I've learned from nootropics in general.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
I like your sig

• Love it
Reactions: kaligula567
that’s extremely difficult to do
practice mindfulness, and pretend like you're merely a camera, a microphone. Nothing else. I described this in my thread

"...and focus and observe the video, detached. Cease the lustful perception tainting your mind and just watch the video, detached as if you were merely a soulless camera just taking in or recording visual stimulus.

If you can hold that completely detached state for a long time, like I did once (haven't been able to replicate it since it's so hard to do), you'll find something miraculous."

You can change it into merely ceasing the anxiety perception, inner dialogue, focusing on specific things in your vision/mind and just observe in a broad sense...

GPT Summary: The advice suggests practicing mindfulness by adopting a detached, observational stance, as if you were just a camera or microphone. The goal is to focus on visual stimuli without the interference of lustful or anxious thoughts. By maintaining this detached state for an extended period, you might experience significant positive changes. This technique involves reducing anxiety and inner dialogue to simply observe things broadly and without judgment.

• +1
that’s extremely difficult to do
I've done what I've just described to you and you can escape anxiety if you can maintain it.

• +1
practice mindfulness, and pretend like you're merely a camera, a microphone. Nothing else. I described this in my thread

"...and focus and observe the video, detached. Cease the lustful perception tainting your mind and just watch the video, detached as if you were merely a soulless camera just taking in or recording visual stimulus.

If you can hold that completely detached state for a long time, like I did once (haven't been able to replicate it since it's so hard to do), you'll find something miraculous."

You can change it into merely ceasing the anxiety perception, inner dialogue, focusing on specific things in your vision/mind and just observe in a broad sense...

GPT Summary: The advice suggests practicing mindfulness by adopting a detached, observational stance, as if you were just a camera or microphone. The goal is to focus on visual stimuli without the interference of lustful or anxious thoughts. By maintaining this detached state for an extended period, you might experience significant positive changes. This technique involves reducing anxiety and inner dialogue to simply observe things broadly and without judgment.
Thank you man. Will definitely check this out!

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir