brooooooooootal

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment

"The analysis only focused on those who self-declared as being either Black or White. What they found was that Black participants had an average penis length of 16.5 cm (6.50 inches), while White participants had an average penis length of 15.6 cm (6.22 inches)."

literally no difference, yet we are told as whites that we have smaller penises compared to blacks which is fucking disgusting :sick:

@murdah

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, 5'7 zoomer, Jova and 3 others
4EB0DCFA DE6F 4445 8343 A3D2CD6CC93D
dick coloring is law

@JoeKeys9
black and whites in america both have western diet so are about the same size.

but africans in africa are little 5ft4 black bois on avg, their dicks are like half the size of 6ft avg european men

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
Average is 5.1 bro!!! I swear!! @Autismcel @Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Richard Cheese
so fucking brutal. yet another confirmation of the 6" average. I'm finished.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, jinnu and shalomnigga
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu and Richard Cheese
14.14 cm (5.56 inches) for Asian Americans, 14.66 cm (5.77 inches) for Black Americans, 14.88 cm (5.85 inches) for Pacific Islanders/Hawaiians,
12.86 cm (5.06 inches) for NativeAmericans, 14.18 cm (5.58 inches) for WhiteAmericans

According to a actual study in 2014

Also Koreans reported 5.33 inches
Nigerians reported 5.12 inches

Average is 5.1 bro!!! I swear!! @Autismcel @Michael Myers
GayFilth, you are probably the most retarded user I’ve seen. I get it, you want dicks to be bigger so they will give you more feeling when you get some up your asshole. Having said that, the sample size is 627 and it’s a Brazilian study. Therefore the results are meaningless. An American study with 1,661 participants had the averages in the 5 inch range. The more people participate, the more accurate it is. Even the 1,661-sized study isn’t that accurate because its sample size is still too low.

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, looksmac and Autismcel
GayFilth, you are probably the most retarded user I’ve seen. I get it, you want dicks to be bigger so they will give you more feeling when you get some up your asshole. Having said that, the sample size is 627 and it’s a Brazilian study. Therefore the results are meaningless. An American study with 1,661 participants had the averages in the 5 inch range. The more people participate, the more accurate it is. Even the 1,661-sized study isn’t that accurate because its sample size is still too low.
@Autismcel :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
BRUTALLLL

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
probably asians and other races bringing it down like indians
It was a euro study with some middle easterns, none had ED and the oldest was prolly 30-40

@Michael Myers fact check? :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
probably asians and other races bringing it down like indians
You are also retarded. “Muh bbc isn’t real but bwc is :soy:” Asians had the same size as whites but “muh asians dragging it down :soy:

It was a euro study with some middle easterns, none had ED and the oldest was prolly 30-40

@Michael Myers fact check? :feelsokman:
See above. :hnghn:

• JFL
I've seen you saying there was a study that had mostly euro males with some middle easterns, a mega study
Yeah, they combined and reviewed several studies with an exclusion criteria and most participants were European and only a few were Middle Eastern. That’s where the real average shows; around 5.2 x 4.6 (rounded up).

• +1
This is called coping, I’ve been to prison in Texas…

Beto, Ferguson, Jester 3, Gibb Lewis, Joe Ney

And in every group shower setting those niggers have massive dicks followed by the Mexicans and white in last.

Do not fool yourself about bbc

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74

And in every group shower setting those niggers have massive dicks followed by the Mexicans and white in last.

how many fights did you get in prison?

how many fights did you get in prison?
Probably 50. In Texas prison if you’re white there’s really not many gangs for you.

Niggers get mad especially if you’re autistic enough to tattoo SS bolts on your face…

White men and Mexicans stay together…

Anything racial happens you have to support the Mexicans…

I’m used to fighting dumb fucking niggers…

It cant be 5 inches its literally just cant