To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog

Attachments

• 8mb.video-7Lr-FxPT2XLK.mp4
    6.3 MB
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, zeshama, BongMog and 13 others
none of my uncles on both sides are bald iirc, paternal grandfather is dead i dont remember

none
look for old pics, maybe you follow the pattrrn of your paternal 👴

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
not really lol.
Short face looks straight up like you have down syndrome.
i know cause I had it.
yeah bro down syndrome...
Image 2

In worst case just wear a hair system.Killing yourself because of hair is retarded

Your teeth i mean.

Smile with your teeth
wtf subhuman 1 psl the actual teeth and palate shape is good but the rest of my face looks igly when i smile
20221228 154702

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
  • +1
Boyo I feel very sorry for you, if I were in your shoes I would try to cope with minox + ketoconazole and vitamins (the last two are utter copes but what options do you have anyways) until you get to 18 then start blasting the tranny drugs.

• +1
Boyo I feel very sorry for you, if I were in your shoes I would try to cope with minox + ketoconazole and vitamins (the last two are utter copes but what options do you have anyways) until you get to 18 then start blasting the tranny drugs.
i thinm the thread in first post is legit, and combinw it with dermarolling, iodine and redensyl

i thinm the thread in first post is legit, and combinw it with dermarolling, iodine and redensyl
Dunno I wouldn't risk my hairline that way, wish you luck tho, If you do reverse it or at least stop it let me know

• +1
dm me bro, i can send you good hidden hair threads (from a another forum) that will improve u hair