Brootal I just started a fire in my group project, thoughts?

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
Basically, my group consists of three females and one male. I had a meeting with two of the females as we worked on the project.

Then after we were done I get a call from the male and he asks if they talked shit about him or not. I am an honest person so I can’t lie, so I didn’t say “no,” I said “not all of it was positive,” and he took offense.

In reality, both sides of the groups have a conflict with each other, unspoken and I’m right in the middle of it, but it seems I ignited the fire.

Should I have told a white lie? What would you guys have done? Would you have lied and said it’s all good or would you have said it? He didn’t like my answers, saying I was being politically correct and that he’s disappointed in me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Verline, Kao, noahwillascend and 9 others
Be chaotic evil and put your group members against each other for a laugh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Zonar, Kao and 3 others
@emeraldglass @NumbThePain :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and truthhurts
IMG 3801

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Verline, Kao and 4 others
Be chaotic evil and put your group members against each other for a laugh.
I feel unironically like I’m chaotic evil. :feelskek: But without intending it. That means I’m even worse, right? :feelswah: I want(ed) all of them to get along with each other. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and FaceandBBC
I feel unironically like I’m chaotic evil. :feelskek: But without intending it. That means I’m even worse, right? :feelswah: I want(ed) all of them to get along with each other. :hnghn:
Go ER and kill them( in GTA 6)

• JFL
Reactions: Kao
Congrats you interact with women!!

• JFL
Reactions: lurking truecel
Congrats you interact with women!!
They’re forced to interact with me. But now they’ll hate me for not saying a white lie. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Kao and wsada
They’re forced to interact with me. But now they’ll hate me for not saying a white lie. :feelswah:
I'd do the same as you tbh

Lying's Haram anyways

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Situations like this is exactly why I hate group projects and don't talk to people. Now they got you in the middle of their bs.

• +1
I'd do the same as you tbh

Lying's Haram anyways
Thanks bhai. He is also Islamic like us, he’s a cool guy though but he said I disappointed him for not giving straight answers. I said I don’t want to backbite so if you wanna talk, let’s do it while we are all together. He said he also won’t call me anymore to discuss things. I feel like a jerk somehow. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
Situations like this is exactly why I hate group projects and don't talk to people. Now they got you in the middle of their bs.
Exactly. I’m going to ask the professors if I can just the next group project alone and cite this situation. It’s likely possible, since a new student joined and he has no group but was told he could do it alone. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Hit on the girls

• JFL
Reactions: Verline and irkkedmulatto
I avoid the questions so I don’t lie

I would’ve have said something like, what? What type of question is that? Why would we?

:think::think::think::think::kys::kys::kys::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
I avoid the questions so I don’t lie

I would’ve have said something like, what? What type of question is that? Why would we?

:think::think::think::think::kys::kys::kys::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Yeah, but this guy specifically asked for it so I couldn’t avoid answering. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: raabla
His fault for being insecure
Yeah, he called me because one of the females in the group chat texted us that she thanked us for being patient with her being stressed out so he soon called me afterwards, on his vacation.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, JohnBaza and raabla
fakecel ramblings, cannot relate tbqh

Brootal, when even honesty can cause Fitna :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So you never went to university? Got it. More fakecel cope.
Sorry bhai i can't take your ramblings seriously anymore. EVERYONE knows you are a legit fakecel and continue to larp as a truecel. Just let it go already, it's okay, the game is over, the mask has been lifted. We see YOU bhai, we see you. You leanmaxxed and still claim truecel, come the fuck on already.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Who cares just be honest

Stop caring abt ppls feelings

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
What group project nigga
Whenever I ask if ur neet u ignore me

What do you study?

Sorry bhai i can't take your ramblings seriously anymore. EVERYONE knows you are a legit fakecel and continue to larp as a truecel. Just let it go already, it's okay, the game is over, the mask has been lifted. We see YOU bhai, we see you. You leanmaxxed and still claim truecel, come the fuck on already.
You just bragged about being able to get gl foids. You are the biggest fakecel here.

You just bragged about being able to get gl foids. You are the biggest fakecel here.
me? gl foids? must be dreaming bhai, must be dreaming indeed.

me? gl foids? must be dreaming bhai, must be dreaming indeed.
You just bragged in PMs, only reason I can't post a screenshot is because it's against the rules.

Dont let that stop u

Take steps to be low inhib
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Yeah I said to the guy let's talk irl with everyone involved otherwise it feels like I'm gossiping but he refused. :ogre:

You just bragged in PMs, only reason I can't post a screenshot is because it's against the rules.
not bragging, why do you lie? stop posting about PMs publicly REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not bragging, why do you lie? stop posting about PMs publicly REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So claiming you can get a gl foid isn't bragging? Then what is it? :forcedsmile:

I said I am a semi-NEET publicly a few times already. :feelsohh:
But like 1-2 months ago u told me u dropped out of uni/college, and now ur saying u had a group project

Did u restart?

Bro s
I said I am a semi-NEET publicly a few times already. :feelsohh:
your a .org mod if that’s not the most respected profession on earth

I don’t know what is

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Huge غرور
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Yeah I said to the guy let's talk irl with everyone involved otherwise it feels like I'm gossiping but he refused. :ogre:
Literally everyone gossips all the time

Its #1 hobby of normies, only non-ntcels thinks its antisocial behavior.

If ur in gc with normies its literally the subject of 95% of conversations

• +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123
@emeraldglass @NumbThePain :hnghn:
I’d either tell him a white lie or give an ambiguous response, like you did. If he doesn’t like it, that's his problem. People like that aren’t really looking for answer, they use your response as a pretext to escalate the problem with the others they hate. Eventually, they'll turn on you, seeing you as a spy, and you'll end up losing both ways.

• +1
Dont bother with their low iq issues with eachother just ride it out until you get your grade and never talk to them again its not worth the effort trying to fix it

• +1
Literally everyone gossips all the time

Its #1 hobby of normies, only non-ntcels thinks its antisocial behavior.

If ur in gc with normies its literally the subject of 95% of conversations
The gossip is always ridiculous at my school people always chatting jit about themselves behind their backs

• +1
Reactions: Huge غرور