Brootal I just started a fire in my group project, thoughts?

But like 1-2 months ago u told me u dropped out of uni/college, and now ur saying u had a group project

Did u restart?
2 months ago? If you mean 3 months ago then yes. But 2 months ago I was either just about to start or I just started. Yes I am doing another major now.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and mightbecooked123
2 months ago? If you mean 3 months ago then yes. But 2 months ago I was either just about to start or I just started. Yes I am doing another major now.
Is there even any proof you live in Netherlands and not Karachi?

Literally everyone gossips all the time

Its #1 hobby of normies, only non-ntcels thinks its antisocial behavior.

If ur in gc with normies its literally the subject of 95% of conversations
Well it's haram so I don't wanna do it. :feelsohh:

And lying is also haram so that's why I don't lie either. :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور
I’d either tell him a white lie or give an ambiguous response, like you did. If he doesn’t like it, that's his problem. People like that aren’t really looking for answer, they use your response as a pretext to escalate the problem with the others they hate. Eventually, they'll turn on you, seeing you as a spy, and you'll end up losing both ways.
Yeah that's what's gonna happen now, I will be branded as a spy. :forcedsmile:Joever for me. That's why I will ask if I can do the project alone next time. Try to live life halal but instead I cause problems. Joever.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Je kan keihard iemands ballen zuigen.

If I lived in Karachi I wouldn't have been able to tell you this. :ogre:
Do they not have jewgle transplant in Pakistan?

As a cheater and a nihilist, I’ll told to all the groups that none of this matters and most of our work could be a prompt on chatgpt
And being proud of that

Clearly show a lack of personality and perspective in life, then I’ll told them how I’ve being in bed and do nothing

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Dont bother with their low iq issues with eachother just ride it out until you get your grade and never talk to them again its not worth the effort trying to fix it
The teacher will read the personal papers we have to write and that's where he will highlight it. :feelsohh:

Basically, my group consists of three females and one male. I had a meeting with two of the females as we worked on the project.

Then after we were done I get a call from the male and he asks if they talked shit about him or not. I am an honest person so I can’t lie, so I didn’t say “no,” I said “not all of it was positive,” and he took offense.

In reality, both sides of the groups have a conflict with each other, unspoken and I’m right in the middle of it, but it seems I ignited the fire.

Should I have told a white lie? What would you guys have done? Would you have lied and said it’s all good or would you have said it? He didn’t like my answers, saying I was being politically correct and that he’s disappointed in me.
Hello Gengar, my advice here is to not worry. You were honest, and that is good. It is not your fault for this ‘fire’.
You may have initiated a conflict yes, but the conflict was already there to begin with, as they clearly distaste each other.
Perhaps, they can even talk this out, when I have issues with my friend group, and yes, they even talk bad about me, we resolve it.
You didn’t do anything wrong, boss. ❤️

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Huge غرور, emeraldglass and Gengar
Do they not have jewgle transplant in Pakistan?
Everyone knows I'm not LARPing about location. If you don't want to believe me then that's your problem. I don't know why I would lie about this.

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
As a cheater and a nihilist, I’ll told to all the groups that none of this matters and most of our work could be a prompt on chatgpt
And being proud of that

Clearly show a lack of personality and perspective in life, then I’ll told them how I’ve being in bed and do nothing
We are allowed to use ChatGPT. But the problem isn't about the work we have done the problem is these people are clashing with each other. :feelsohh: And now I'll get the blame for igniting it. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Nigga I thought u started an actual fire :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Anyways I would’ve lied since personally I don’t wanna deal with allat from two sides

• JFL
They don't know this fact. :feelsohh:
If you told them this they would instantly start quivering at the social status mog and start praying to gandy heaven that they would be saved

Hello Gengar, my advice here is to not worry. You were honest, and that is good. It is not your fault for this ‘fire’.
You may have initiated a conflict yes, but the conflict was already there to begin with, as they clearly distaste each other.
Perhaps, they can even talk this out, when I have issues with my friend group, and yes, they even talk bad about me, we resolve it.
Shut up you stinky nigger

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Verline and Gengar
We are allowed to use ChatGPT. But the problem isn't about the work we have done the problem is these people are clashing with each other. :feelsohh: And now I'll get the blame for igniting it. :forcedsmile:
When does this project end ? lol

• +1
Thanks for the in-depth answer bhai. :love: Well I will keep you updated. Will probably take a few weeks as we are part-time students and we have the day off next week and only two exams the week after. :feelsohh:

• Love it
Reactions: noahwillascend
Yeah that's what's gonna happen now, I will be branded as a spy. :forcedsmile:Joever for me. That's why I will ask if I can do the project alone next time. Try to live life halal but instead I cause problems. Joever.
What is the reason for their fighting? Damn, bro, people really have no life if they're fighting with schoolmates at their age, seeing them maybe three times a week. Wtf, bro?

• +1
Reactions: Verline and Gengar
  • So Sad
I like you

• Love it
Reactions: noahwillascend and Gengar
Surely he was joking, cos otherwise it sounded like a sped comment
Here he has two moderators appreciating him and a silly inkwell who has to be edgy and starts hating for no reason. Do better. Be better!

Thanks for the in-depth answer bhai. :love: Well I will keep you updated. Will probably take a few weeks as we are part-time students and we have the day off next week and only two exams the week after. :feelsohh:
You deserve the time off lmao, 29 hours you said you were awake for. Take some rest bhai..

• Love it
Here he has two moderators appreciating him and a silly inkwell who has to be edgy and starts hating for no reason. Do better. Be better!
Bhai, check my dm I sent you earlier on.

• +1
What is the reason for their fighting? Damn, bro, people really have no life if they're fighting with schoolmates at their age, seeing them maybe three times a week. Wtf, bro?
The male is 32 and the females are early 20s. And yeah, it's very immature. We should get along with each other. The reason is, well, the male has always been the reason. The female in particular he's referring to is actually nice, and he felt offended by some things she said. I told him personally that he just took it the wrong way. And then today this. But something I did not tell him was that a teacher of ours even complained about this guy to me. And the male himself told us in class before that he had paid a 15k course and he was sent out of the classroom permanently because he was arguing with the teacher, he argued that the teacher should just keep his job limited to teaching rather than yapping about other irrelevant stuff. :forcedsmile:

• Woah
You deserve the time off lmao, 29 hours you said you were awake for. Take some rest bhai..
It ended up being 36 hours. :feelsohh: I already slept. But thanks!

• Woah
Who's the second moderator?
Mods are gay anyway

And I'm not an inkwell. I am the most powerful being in the universe

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Basically, my group consists of three females and one male. I had a meeting with two of the females as we worked on the project.

Then after we were done I get a call from the male and he asks if they talked shit about him or not. I am an honest person so I can’t lie, so I didn’t say “no,” I said “not all of it was positive,” and he took offense.

In reality, both sides of the groups have a conflict with each other, unspoken and I’m right in the middle of it, but it seems I ignited the fire.

Should I have told a white lie? What would you guys have done? Would you have lied and said it’s all good or would you have said it? He didn’t like my answers, saying I was being politically correct and that he’s disappointed in me.
Why would they trash talk him in the first place, seems so odd since it's a group project, good thing you told him tbh

• +1
Why would they trash talk him in the first place, seems so odd since it's a group project, good thing you told him tbh
Because we had a lot of work to work on, as it turned out, so they complained about not everyone being present (which is a fair complaint, given the workload).

• +1
Reactions: Verline
The male is 32 and the females are early 20s. And yeah, it's very immature. We should get along with each other. The reason is, well, the male has always been the reason. The female in particular he's referring to is actually nice, and he felt offended by some things she said. I told him personally that he just took it the wrong way. And then today this. But something I did not tell him was that a teacher of ours even complained about this guy to me. And the male himself told us in class before that he had paid a 15k course and he was sent out of the classroom permanently because he was arguing with the teacher, he argued that the teacher should just keep his job limited to teaching rather than yapping about other irrelevant stuff. :forcedsmile:
wtf, so this guy is an old grandpa fighting with teens? Where is he from?

• So Sad
wtf, so this guy is an old grandpa fighting with teens? Where is he from?
He's Turkish. I feel bad because he bought me a burger yesterday and a drink and now he says I disappointed him. :feelswhy:

• JFL
He's Turkish. I feel bad because he bought me a burger yesterday and a drink and now he says I disappointed him. :feelswhy:
My fellow brethren. I’ll speak to him bhai.

• JFL