Brootal one week hinge results(ROPEFUEL FOR TRUECELS)

nigtard

nigtard

JFL if you think I'm not the most subhuman active user on here.0 likes and 0 matches over a span of 7 days.Not a single woman thought I even looked human.

You can't get results worse than this.My mtn friend get 7 likes but I got 0.Niggas on here will think I'm a fakecel but I'm a real truecel, I don't think niggas understand how brutal zero is even LTNs get at least 1 or 2.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Zonar, zan and 6 others
@Gengar @ElTruecel its over for us truecels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Michael Myers and ElTruecel
What pics did u even use JFL

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
@Gengar @ElTruecel its over for us truecels
It’s game joever. Online dating isn’t for us because we have to compete with hundreds of HTN+s. Sucks to see you didn’t do better on this app. Maybe a different app would work better.

• +1
It’s game joever. Online dating isn’t for us because we have to compete with hundreds of HTN+s. Sucks to see you didn’t do better on this app. Maybe a different app would work better.
Did shit on every single app, irl isn't better because I look worse in person.Its so over for me, I will be incel rotter forever

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Did shit on every single app, irl isn't better because I look worse in person.Its so over for me, I will be incel rotter forever
Maybe it’s time to geomaxx.

Maybe it’s time to geomaxx.
Geomaxxing won't save me and it doesn't feel right.Going to a third world country to basically slay prostitutes.Plus the women in geomaxxed countries are starting to get higher standards, having sex with a subhuman like me is rape

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Chad’s matches

My matches

It’s enough to drive any man insane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and nigtard
dam brutal, even I had a few likes on OLD although they all ghoasted me jfl

Geomaxxing won't save me and it doesn't feel right.Going to a third world country to basically slay prostitutes.Plus the women in geomaxxed countries are starting to get higher standards, having sex with a subhuman like me is rape
I don’t think you’re subhuman bhai but my opinion is irrelevant I guess..

dam brutal, even I had a few likes on OLD although they all ghoasted me jfl
You are probably at least average, truecels never get likes on OLD

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
wtf i know ltns that did pretty well on hinge even at 5'3

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and gooner23
I'm a truecel I'm like one of the ugliest guys on this planet
dm me pics? i think its a bit hard to reach subhuman without some kind of deformity or terrible pheno, chudjak is probably like low ltn

Show the pics you used

Time to goon

Then just become htn+ tbh
Easy as that

I'm so done with women at this point

dm me pics? i think its a bit hard to reach subhuman without some kind of deformity or terrible pheno, chudjak is probably like low ltn
I am deformed and have terrible pheno.I got the worst of both

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
That's why I never go on dating apps. It destroys you. Us, subhumans are never meant enjoy anything I suppose

• +1
JFL if you think I'm not the most subhuman active user on here.0 likes and 0 matches over a span of 7 days.Not a single woman thought I even looked human.

You can't get results worse than this.My mtn friend get 7 likes but I got 0.Niggas on here will think I'm a fakecel but I'm a real truecel, I don't think niggas understand how brutal zero is even LTNs get at least 1 or 2.

Height, weight, ethnicity and location. Tell me this and I'll tell you your fate.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
That's why I never go on dating apps. It destroys you. Us, subhumans are never meant enjoy anything I suppose
We were meant to suffer in silence

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
You just need to take more showers and have more confidence.