Brootal over moment with mom

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
We were watching a movie called ‘Coming to America’

Where this prince of africa wanted to find a wife in america that didnt love him for being a prince but for himself

He finds foid and larps as a poorcel janitor, builds a bond and chemistry with a girl, cucking a guy on the way

As they had a beautiful moment together, my mom literally said ‘To bad no girls like this exist anymore’ I said wdym? She said that ‘I dont think women of this generation ever love a person like this without money or anything materialistic’

the movie made me rethink about a lot of things… Hilarious movie btw 10/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Ascending2Tyrone, rg1235 and 3 others
We were watching a movie called ‘Coming to America’

Where this prince of africa wanted to find a wife in america that didnt love him for being a prince but for himself
View attachment 3032816

He finds foid and larps as a poorcel janitor, builds a bond and chemistry with a girl, cucking a guy on the way

As they had a beautiful moment together, my mom literally said ‘To bad no girls like this exist anymore’ I said wdym? She said that ‘I dont think women of this generation ever love a person like this without money or anything materialistic’

the movie made me rethink about a lot of things… Hilarious movie btw 10/10
Bunp

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
she's right, no money no pussy for your face

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Darkeningstar and <6PSLcel
she's right, no money no pussy for your face
Its not even about that either. Even if your a chad you can attract a hot girl but her perdonality might not be it for you, yoy werent meant to be. There has to be a chemistry. Only chad only tho normies and sub5s dont struggle w those issues

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Darkeningstar
Do your parents hate you for being an academic failure?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, jué, alurmo and 10 others
Its not even about that either. Even if your a chad you can attract a hot girl but her perdonality might not be it for you, yoy werent meant to be. There has to be a chemistry. Only chad only tho normies and sub5s dont struggle w those issues
true love isn't real in 99% of the time so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Thanks but how did you know I’m an academic fialure? Thats kinda a personal detail about my life
I saw thread u talking about how shit your life is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, jué, alurmo and 9 others
I saw thread u talking about how shit your life is
Oh yeah the thread about not writing the exam. Yea its brutally over for me if I dont become a high level athlete jfl

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
Oh yeah the thread about not writing the exam. Yea its brutally over for me if I dont become a high level athlete jfl
Which sport bro?

• +1
Reactions: Aero, alurmo, Dendoni and 6 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back