BROOTAL REJECTION DURING OUR FIRST DATE (HOW TO AVOID THIS) (ITS OVERR)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
So i linked up with this bitch at 12 am last night it was going well. I made sure i smell and looked decent. We meet and she asks if i wanna come in or go to grab a snack. So i say come in but she says she wants to grab a quick snack. Thats already red flag #1 but idc i drive her to the nearest quick trip and i notice shes dry as fuck. I carried the convo and kept it interesting for the whole drive so for you “nt” copers just rope. We get a snack then all of a sudden the bitch starts talking about some “i gotta take my allergy meds can i drive her back rq” im like alr. Im already suspicious but she looks like some depressed emo bitch so i believe it for a sec. Once we get to her house all of a sudden her friend “calls her” mind you i heard no ringtone and i didnt even hear anyone talking on the phone. She says “her friend is having a fight with her boyfriend and she needs to go inside” mind you, she told me at first her friend wasnt home so suddenly she magically appeared in the house. She goes inside and 5 minutes later she unmarched with me on tinder and blocked my number.

BROOOOOOOOOOTALLLL. Mind you i drove like 8 miles at 12 am to meet this bitch in the first place

Lesson of the day: dont ignore the signs, first of all if she show u low or no interest through texts dont even bother linking her. If you guys link and you can tell she doesnt give a fuck about you just say “hey it was nice meeting you” and drop her off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enlil, BPMKNO, choripan and 15 others
No date for ur bonesss

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BPMKNO, choripan and Deleted member 85949
I am bad to understanding low or high interest

• Woah
Reactions: choripan
Damn brutal brother, pic pls?

• Woah
brutal asf bro

• So Sad
Might drop a rant video later

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: choripan and negativetiltedheart
JFL at driving her home and not fucking her immediately when she sat in your car. Had she resisted, you should have immediately kicked her and dumped on the streets. The problem is that she saw you as a typical dinner date guy with no sex appeal and raw masculinity so that's why it happened in the first place.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: choripan, igniteisbad, zharupodrugu and 3 others
So i linked up with this bitch at 12 am last night it was going well. I made sure i smell and looked decent. We meet and she asks if i wanna come in or go to grab a snack. So i say come in but she says she wants to grab a quick snack. Thats already red flag #1 but idc i drive her to the nearest quick trip and i notice shes dry as fuck. I carried the convo and kept it interesting for the whole drive so for you “nt” copers just rope. We get a snack then all of a sudden the bitch starts talking about some “i gotta take my allergy meds can i drive her back rq” im like alr. Im already suspicious but she looks like some depressed emo bitch so i believe it for a sec. Once we get to her house all of a sudden her friend “calls her” mind you i heard no ringtone and i didnt even hear anyone talking on the phone. She says “her friend is having a fight with her boyfriend and she needs to go inside” mind you, she told me at first her friend wasnt home so suddenly she magically appeared in the house. She goes inside and 5 minutes later she unmarched with me on tinder and blocked my number.

BROOOOOOOOOOTALLLL. Mind you i drove like 8 miles at 12 am to meet this bitch in the first place

Lesson of the day: dont ignore the signs, first of all if she show u low or no interest through texts dont even bother linking her. If you guys link and you can tell she doesnt give a fuck about you just say “hey it was nice meeting you” and drop her off.

So wait, just to establish that it was your looks.

Did you look considerably better in the tinder pictures? And what was her looks-level? Did you talk too much and try too hard?

I know what type of Gen Z autist introverted boring chick you are referring to as well.

What is your looks-level in the pics she saw vs rl? And you actually dropped her off at her house, waited outside and found she'd unmatched and blocked? Why wouldn't you go knocking on the door for an explanation? Lol? Are you that pussy?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: choripan and UrGirlsMcm
JFL at driving her home and not fucking her immediately when she sat in your car. Had she resisted, you should have immediately kicked her and dumped on the streets. The problem is that she saw you as a typical dinner date guy with no sex appeal and raw masculinity so that's why it happened in the first place.

Lol, well wait, we don't know his looks-level yet.

• Hmm...
Lol, well wait, we don't know his looks-level yet.
Looks level doesn't matter, it's all about sex appeal, machoism, bad boyism and whatever shit with those dumb Gen Z whores. He was behaving like a pussy and she dried out completely. You have to be rough with those bitches, otherwise they will use you and dump you like she did with the OP.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: choripan and pandamonium
Looks level doesn't matter, it's all about sex appeal, machoism, bad boyism and whatever shit with those dumb Gen Z whores. He was behaving like a pussy and she dried out completely. You have to be rough with those bitches, otherwise they will use you and dump you like she did with the OP.

Potentially. His personality didn't match his looks. Based on what @Rhinoplastyordie said his personality was LTR material and his appearance fuckboy material lmao.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: choripan and pandamonium
Potentially. His personality didn't match his looks. Based on what @Rhinoplastyordie said his personality was LTR material and his appearance fuckboy material lmao.
Yeah, incongruence of looks and personality is also a big issue with looksmaxxing.

• So Sad
It's not your fault OP.

Girls like this aren't even human. They see it all as a game. This was her plan from the get go. She probably laughed about it with her girlfriends.

They see it as a sport.

They treat decent looking guys like shit as they know that stacies would do the same.

Delusions of grandeur are common among black women.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: choripan, UrGirlsMcm, ascension and 1 other person
She was black? LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: choripan, UrGirlsMcm, Vidales and 4 others
It doesn't matter what race she was, all bitches are the same of that type.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: choripan and Rhinoplastyordie
If you saw that she blocked you immediately after you dropped her off, why didn't you kick in her door?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: choripan and Rhinoplastyordie
It doesn't matter what race she was, all bitches are the same of that type.
A lot more common in black women.

Undateable 99% of the time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: egomaxxed, choripan and autistic_tendencies
Had he kicked on the door, she would call the police and our dude would be in jail now surrounded by BBCs. He did the mistake the moment he agreed to drive her home without attempting to escalate prior. Had she resisted, he should immediately, without explanation, kicked her from the car and dumped her on the streets. Unfortunately, this is what it is. Will be a lesson for him I hope.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: choripan and BlackpilledBodus
That sounds rapey

• So Sad
So wait, just to establish that it was your looks.

Did you look considerably better in the tinder pictures? And what was her looks-level? Did you talk too much and try too hard?

I know what type of Gen Z autist introverted boring chick you are referring to as well.

What is your looks-level in the pics she saw vs rl? And you actually dropped her off at her house, waited outside and found she'd unmatched and blocked? Why wouldn't you go knocking on the door for an explanation? Lol? Are you that pussy?
No if anything i look better irl or in mirror than in pics. Her looks level was like normie but with green eyes so low mtb i didnt talk to much i kept it relax and chill. It was a convo like id have with my friends.

No i drove home before checkkng cause i couldnt give enough fucks

You said "it’s over“, why you still asking for advice if you already know it’s over for your subhuman ass?

You said "it’s over“, why you still asking for advice if you already know it’s over for your subhuman ass?
Where in this thread did i ask for advice i just wanted people to realize its over

OP is a low T soyboy, he might be HTN or whatever but he lacks the necessary sexual appeal and character in order for girls not to view him some sort of beta dork who they easily manipulate and laugh with. That's why I'm saying getting roids, tatts and tan is mandatory for anyone who doesn't want to get the same treatment from such bitches like she did with the OP. That's why subhuman thugmaxxers are getting laid on their first dates while muh high PSL guys are getting played with by bitches and taken advantage of.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, pandamonium and Rhinoplastyordie
OP is a low T soyboy, he might be HTN or whatever but he lacks the necessary sexual appeal and character in order for girls not to view him some sort of beta dork who they easily manipulate and laugh with. That's why I'm saying getting roids, tatts and tan is mandatory for anyone who doesn't want to get the same treatment from such bitches like she did with the OP. That's why subhuman thugmaxxers are getting laid on their first dates while muh high PSL guys are getting played with by bitches and taken advantage of.
Thugmaxxing only attracts insufferable girls.

Good marriable girls aren't attracted to thugs.

Tan and roids yes, buts tatts make you look low class and low IQ

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and RealNinja
That sounds rapey

And you see this here, this is the problem @HotDork

This right here is exactly the problem. Even the incel Zoomers that get no pussy are woke and programmed by woke liberal women are superior ideology. Look at this stupid faggot.

I would beat the living shit out of you you stupid cupcake fuck @Samiscool234

He should have at the least knocked on her stupid fucking door.

Thugmaxxing only attracts insufferable girls.

Good marriable girls aren't attracted to thugs.

Tan and roids yes, buts tatts make you look low class and low IQ
I'm talking about slaying dumb bitches like the one OP was getting with. It's a fact that those kind of low IQ sociopath bitches like being pumped and dumped by the same kind of low IQ niggers who look low class and act low class too. If your goal is to slay those bitches you have to meet their demands, otherwise it won't work that way. If your goal is muh HQNP to marry, then keep dreaming of that, it's your business after all.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I'm talking about slaying dumb bitches like the one OP was getting with. It's a fact that those kind of low IQ sociopath bitches like being pumped and dumped by the same kind of low IQ niggers who look low class and act low class too. If your goal is to slay those bitches you have to meet their demands, otherwise it won't work that way. If your goal is muh HQNP to marry, then keep dreaming of that, it's your business after all.
What's hqnp

You see how Zoomers lack common sense to decipher what you are talking about? Lol.

Bro, they are stupid as fuck.

This right here is exactly the problem. Even the incel Zoomers that get no pussy are woke and programmed by woke liberal women are superior ideology. Look at this stupid faggot.

Sure, just ignored that comment because there's no point in explaining to him such trivial things I stated above.

Men are manipulated by women into thinking the same way they think about things like relationships, sex, etc. That's why they avoid guys who bash woke culture publicly because they want some loyal lapdog to manipulate with their shitty ideologies.

It's a social suicide to tell a girl you want to fuck how you think on such matters in reality, you have to simply avoid such topics in order not to act. It's either the same day lay or over.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Nigger shut the fuck up its retards like you that make women think all men are rapists you should kys

PUA would unironically do you some favours hahahah

Last edited:
Nigger shut the fuck up its retards like you that make women think all men are rapists you should kys

Yeah I'm sure all the women chucking themselves at me over the years all thought I was rapists.

LTR?