BROOTAL REJECTION DURING OUR FIRST DATE (HOW TO AVOID THIS) (ITS OVERR)

So i linked up with this bitch at 12 am last night it was going well. I made sure i smell and looked decent. We meet and she asks if i wanna come in or go to grab a snack. So i say come in but she says she wants to grab a quick snack. Thats already red flag #1 but idc i drive her to the nearest quick trip and i notice shes dry as fuck. I carried the convo and kept it interesting for the whole drive so for you “nt” copers just rope. We get a snack then all of a sudden the bitch starts talking about some “i gotta take my allergy meds can i drive her back rq” im like alr. Im already suspicious but she looks like some depressed emo bitch so i believe it for a sec. Once we get to her house all of a sudden her friend “calls her” mind you i heard no ringtone and i didnt even hear anyone talking on the phone. She says “her friend is having a fight with her boyfriend and she needs to go inside” mind you, she told me at first her friend wasnt home so suddenly she magically appeared in the house. She goes inside and 5 minutes later she unmarched with me on tinder and blocked my number.

BROOOOOOOOOOTALLLL. Mind you i drove like 8 miles at 12 am to meet this bitch in the first place

Lesson of the day: dont ignore the signs, first of all if she show u low or no interest through texts dont even bother linking her. If you guys link and you can tell she doesnt give a fuck about you just say “hey it was nice meeting you” and drop her off.
Wtf nigga why tf is she linking u if she is not interested. Should've raped that bitch😂😂.

Same shit happened to me : "One of my best friends boyfriends broke up with her, she needs me right now"

JFL at driving her home and not fucking her immediately when she sat in your car. Had she resisted, you should have immediately kicked her and dumped on the streets. The problem is that she saw you as a typical dinner date guy with no sex appeal and raw masculinity so that's why it happened in the first place.
If she said no, should've knocked that bitch out and thrown her in some lake nearby.