Brootal

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
Few days ago, I was outside wearing my muzzie clothing, on my way to a local supermarket and this Moroccan prettyboy teencel asked if I could give some money for Palestinian children.

I told the guy “I ain’t got no change,” and continued walking. I did some of my groceries and then I walked back with a large Coca Cola bottle in my hand. :fuk:

For context, muzzies are boycotting Coca Cola, Mcdonalds etc, because they’re owned by Israel :hnghn:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, TechnoBoss, murdah and 9 others
So basically you just denied to donate to charity and you're acting like you killed someone? If it makes you feel better the change you used on the cola bottle would have only kept those Palestinian kids on life support for another week before biden fucking firebombs them again

atomic bomb explosion GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, murdah, Aero and 1 other person
i side with palestine but we fail tp realize boycotting is USELESS WHEN THOSE THAT PRINT MONEY OWN COCA COLA.
THEY LITERALLY OWN COCA COLA ITS USELESS.
but jfl if u even drink that trash good luck nuking ur health i wouldnt go near it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen, LooksThinker, ambi and 1 other person
coke zero?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and 5'7 zoomer
So basically you just denied to donate to charity and you're acting like you killed someone? If it makes you feel better the change you used on the cola bottle would have only kept those Palestinian kids on life support for another week before biden fucking firebombs them again

atomic bomb explosion GIF
No its basically a slap in the face of the teencel that I’m buying a product owned by the country responsible for the kids that are killed and maimed that he was raising money for. :hnghn:

should tell that nigga to ask his god for help instead and you are an oppressed incel who is in bigger need of help than palestinian children

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Few days ago, I was outside wearing my muzzie clothing, on my way to a local supermarket and this Moroccan prettyboy teencel asked if I could give some money for Palestinian children.

I told the guy “I ain’t got no change,” and continued walking. I did some of my groceries and then I walked back with a large Coca Cola bottle in my hand. :fuk:

For context, muzzies are boycotting Coca Cola, Mcdonalds etc, because they’re owned by Israel :hnghn:
and why do these dalits even think israel owns coke

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i side with palestine but we fail tp realize boycotting is USELESS WHEN THOSE THAT PRINT MONEY OWN COCA COLA.
THEY LITERALLY OWN COCA COLA ITS USELESS.
but jfl if u even drink that trash good luck nuking ur health i wouldnt go near it
It’s for leanmaxxing bhai, it’s got 0.3 kcal per 100 ml.

should tell that nigga to ask his god for help instead and you are an oppressed incel who is in bigger need of help than palestinian children
Wtf bhai I’m also a muzzie. :hnghn:

and why do these dalits even think israel owns coke
Because people spread posts online saying such and such company is owned by Israel and so we must boycott them.

No its basically a slap in the face of the teencel that I’m buying a product owned by the country responsible for the kids that are killed and maimed that he was raising money for. :hnghn:
It's a metaphorical slap in the face, sure, but those kids' days are numbered

its sad I'm ngl. No one, much less kids, deserve to go through that hell, but this world is fucking sick

It's a metaphorical slap in the face, sure, but those kids' days are numbered

its sad I'm ngl. No one, much less kids, deserve to go through that hell, but this world is fucking sick
Yeah it’s definitely sad… but can’t let them ruin my leanmaxxing process. :feelswah: Iced tea has 10 kcal per 100 ml. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Kristin
Based but shoulda told him only people who care about Palestinian are ones who flied to gaza and picked up weapons to fight. Anything else is just a hypocrite.

Muzzies when it comes to social issues and genocides outside of palshitstine :feelsuhh:

Beef Jerky Idk GIF by Jack Link's Jerky

That shut is fuckint stupid anyways🤣 buying a bottle of coke ain’t growing Israel’s army

Stop drinking goyslop nigga:feelsbadman:

Based but shoulda told him only people who care about Palestinian are ones who flied to gaza and picked up weapons to fight. Anything else is just a hypocrite.
He’s a teencel. :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
That shut is fuckint stupid anyways🤣 buying a bottle of coke ain’t growing Israel’s army
You sure bhai? I think I just bought IDF a new drone system. :ogre:

Zased

• JFL
Disgusting goyslop enoyer

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah

“I ain’t got no change” mirin the bbcmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
“I ain’t got no change” mirin the bbcmaxxing
I only carry a bank card. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

First a white boy (he height + facemogged me as well) stopped me and was talking for some lottery shit and I cut him off and said “I don’t have time.” :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah and Sub5UglyMan
I only carry a bank card. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

First a white boy (he height + facemogged me as well) stopped me and was talking for some lottery shit and I cut him off and said “I don’t have time.” :hnghn:
Yes then he coomed out his clit

• JFL
  • Woah
@Michael Myers Do you prioritize dms or is there a filter for mods? You respond quickly to mines despite you being bombarded daily :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
@Michael Myers Do you prioritize dms or is there a filter for mods? You respond quickly to mines despite you being bombarded daily :feelsez:
Basically I just open my PMs and then answer the first few ones that I see, which are the latest. I have 419 unopened PMs at the moment. :hnghn:

• So Sad