Bros help!!!! ASAP

well i think its over now, she's offline for 30 minutes, she either go sleep, or she just decited to ghost me. we will see tomorow
There’s nothing you will do to make her into you at this point

There’s nothing you will do to make her into you at this point
idk why she even bother to respond. she's not that hot and she's the only of 2 matches that i would consider banging

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
idk why she even bother to respond. she's not that hot and she's the only of 2 matches that i would consider banging
If you had any text game at all you could have probably banged her, she must have been sort of interested in you to respond in the first place, but you messed up the conversation. She wasn’t into you enough to the point that she carries the conversation and is OK with whatever you say

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1464 and ShredPill
dude you're so fucking aspie just because she's been with taller doesn't mean she wouldn't like you

If you had any text game at all you could have probably banged her, she must have been sort of interested in you to respond in the first place, but you messed up the conversation. She wasn’t into you enough to the point that she carries the conversation and is OK with whatever you say
i couldnt bang her bocouse she's like 1000km away from my home lol, that's just expermient, i'm to high inhib to try in my location
dude you're so fucking aspie just because she's been with taller doesn't mean she wouldn't like you
if she has be with other, i'm not intrested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3328
i think shes mad at me hehe, idk why she just dont stop responding lol

your brain has no operating system, that's why you're so stupid
are you speaking African or the asian language?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3328
i never texted foid normaly before tbh

don't seem insecure at all. even if you have to fake it make it seem like you're on top of the world. don't ask her about previous bfs or her preferences. if she matched you she's into you unless she wants validation then even chad is fucked at that point

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
they dont believe it cuz they dont have 6'5"+ perspective
Face is much more important 6psl gives you much more than 6'4, 7 psl gives you much more than 6'7 etc

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Face is much more important 6psl gives you much more than 6'4, 7 psl gives you much more than 6'7 etc
what are you saying with this? did I say this is not true? Have i ever said face is not more important? :lul:

having a good enough looking face for your height not to really matter is very rare, 98% of the population are in the range facially where height literally makes or breaks them. do you understand this?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Pietrosiek
having a good enough looking face for your height not to really matter is very rare, 98% of the population are in the range facially where height literally makes or breaks them. do you understand this?
Yes, but i can say that face breakes them not height becouse they're not 6psl

Yes, but i can say that face breakes them not height becouse they're not 6psl
this is not how logics and statistics works

having a 6+ psl face is way rarer than just being tall + big framed

its statistically "way easier" to become/born big than to be born exceptionally good looking, so it makes a lot more sense for being angry at not being tall than being angry at not being over 6 psl

its like. idk if ur poor but imagine ur from a poor family. ur not like "fuuck this life for not being born as Bill Gates son so I would be a billionaire" - > bcuz statistically likelyhood of this to happen is low. if ur poor and you see regular (not super rich, but still rich) kids walking around who have easy life compared to you and there's a lot of them. you feel bad for not being one of those because that could've realistically happened

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, diggbicc and Pietrosiek

its statistically "way easier" to become/born big than to be born exceptionally good looking, so it makes a lot more sense for being angry at not being tall than being angry at not being over 6 psl

its like. idk if ur poor but imagine ur from a poor family. ur not like "fuuck this life for not being born as Bill Gates son so I would be a billionaire" - > bcuz statistically likelyhood of this to happen is low. if ur poor and you see regular (not super rich, but still rich) kids walking around who have easy life compared to you and there's a lot of them. you feel bad for not being one of those because that could've realistically happened
you're probably not gonna understand what i was saying whatsoever

you're gonna say "buttt mann i wish i had 1-2 more psl face then id slaaaay all them hot fooiidz froom my high skoool"

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

Its not. 6'7 with good frame is as rare as 6psl

Its not. 6'7 with good frame is as rare as 6psl
you don't need to be 6'7 with good frame. a person who is 5 psl and 6'3" gymcelled will outslay 5'9" 6 psl small framed person. its statistically way easier to be 5 psl 6'3" good frame than the 6 psl guy. and under 6 psl i mean real 6 psl with strict rating

you don't need to be 6'7 with good frame. a person who is 5 psl and 6'3" gymcelled will outslay 5'9" 6 psl small framed person. its statistically way easier to be 5 psl 6'3" good frame than the 6 psl guy. and under 6 psl i mean real 6 psl with strict rating
Imo 5'11 averge frmaed 5psl dude mogs 6'4 good frames 4psl guy. You need a lot of height and frame mog to make up for facemog. That's why most slayers have good faces. 3in in height wont make as much difference as 0.5psl. Small increase in face can make huge changes while you need huge heightmog to make up for the face

Imo 5'11 averge frmaed 5psl dude mogs 6'4 good frames 4psl guy

i dont think so. 5 psl face is not that good either, especially combined with average height and frame. yes the "1 psl difference" sounds nice, but in real life its not like the 4 psl is THAT much uglier than him, while being a lot bigger (since both height and frame mog). so i believe he would do better in real life with girls and maybe the 5 psl guy does better on tinder (but not in real life)

if you said 6 psl 5'11 average frame mogs 5 psl 6'4" good frame, i would agree with you

how much the "1 psl difference" matters entirely depends on where you count it

ill show you another example:

3 psl 5'11 average frame vs. 2 psl 6'4" big frame

both of them basically have ugly faces, so face "doesn't matter". in this scenario the 1 psl increase is useless in face and the 2 psl guy mogs him to death due to height/frame combo. so now you can say "face is useless" and he mogs the other guy "due to height".

so when people talk about height vs. face argument this is what they ignore most of the time and this is why it's retarded to generalise

i dont think so. 5 psl face is not that good either, especially combined with average height and frame. yes the "1 psl difference" sounds nice, but in real life its not like the 4 psl is THAT much uglier than him, while being a lot bigger (since both height and frame mog). so i believe he would do better in real life with girls and maybe the 5 psl guy does better on tinder (but not in real life)

if you said 6 psl 5'11 average frame mogs 5 psl 6'4" good frame, i would agree with you

how much the "1 psl difference" matters entirely depends on where you count it

ill show you another example:

3 psl 5'11 average frame vs. 2 psl 6'4" big frame

both of them basically have ugly faces, so face "doesn't matter". in this scenario the 1 psl increase is useless in face and the 2 psl guy mogs him to death due to height/frame combo. so now you can say "face is useless" and he mogs the other guy "due to height".

so when people talk about height vs. face argument this is what they ignore most of the time and this is why it's retarded to generalise
I Disagree 5psl imo is gl person that can be attractive just by (enough to attract 4psl foids) while 4psl is invisible tier. When i look at dudes i feel mogged more buy dudes with slightly better faces than dudes that are taller than me. I
Also for me being bigger is like 6in taller and much bigger frame. It counts only when you make other dude look like a child. If youre just bigger foids wont give a fuck

I Disagree 5psl imo is gl person that can be attractive just by (enough to attract 4psl foids) while 4psl is invisible tier. When i look at dudes i feel mogged more buy dudes with slightly better faces than dudes that are taller than me. I
you are not as ugly as you think you are and the guys you think mog you so much facially arent as good looking as you think they are. they are just lean, not bloated, dont have acne and don't act autistic

if you lost facialy bloat/bf% and fixed your skin, got some better hairstyle and clothes you wouldn't feel "as mogged" as you do now. also if you gymcelled on your frame

a 5 psl person is above the average, but its just not good enough on its own (with bad height and frame). like sure you can go for some lower tier foids, but you can't get a girl of which 4 psl 6'4" big framed person couldn't, because you're not that much better looking facially to make up for your small size

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
876B95CD-9F84-46F6-8131-C5BF2A46A158.gif

you are not as ugly as you think you are and the guys you think mog you so much facially arent as good looking as you think they are. they are just lean, not bloated, dont have acne and don't act autistic

if you lost facialy bloat/bf% and fixed your skin, got some better hairstyle and clothes you wouldn't feel "as mogged" as you do now. also if you gymcelled on your frame

a 5 psl person is above the average, but its just not good enough on its own (with bad height and frame). like sure you can go for some lower tier foids, but you can't get a girl of which 4 psl 6'4" big framed person couldn't, because you're not that much better looking facially to make up for your small size
Dude don’t even try to explain it to him. He doesnt fucking listen. I’ve told him countless times that he can improve himself ALOT from where he is right now but all he says “no,its over for me. No ascension from 2.5psl to 3psl”. He has major failos right now that are easily fixable but there’s no point since he doesn’t do shit except cry
B
brutal message mog

Dude don’t even try to explain it to him. He doesnt fucking listen. I’ve told him countless times that he can improve himself ALOT from where he is right now but all he says “no,its over for me. No ascension from 2.5psl to 3psl”. He has major failos right now that are easily fixable but there’s no point since he doesn’t do shit except cry
B

brutal message mog
I'm just listening to other users

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
O KURWA 191CM TO ZA MAŁO HAHAHAHAHHAHS CO ZA GLUPI SZLAUF JA PIERDOLE ITS OVER

191CM CONFIRMED MANLET IN 2019 BUDDY BOYOS ITS TIME TO TIE THE NOOSE FOR 99% OF THE POPULATION

395584hf83

JFL AT THIS WHORE CUMHOLE "IVE BEEN WITH TALLER" ALREADY IMPLYING THAT SHE IS A SLUT SLEEPING AROUND

LMAO AT THOSE ONE WORD REPLIES "?" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I WILL NEVER FUCKING TRY TINDER IN MY LIFE THIS IS SUICIDE INDUCING SHIT HOLY FUCK

MODS PIN THIS THREAD ASAP TBH GOOD CONTENT

ITS FUCKING OVER
@cocainecowboy BLESS ME PLS HELP ITS OVER FOR SUB191CM SUB CHICO FACE

Suifuel

Last edited by a moderator:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt and Pietrosiek
How the fuck are we supposed to understand that subhuman language?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1464
SUCK me off faggot gtfo
Point is you don’t submit to bitches you lil faggot thats why we got so many beta retards who validate women every step they make

Point is you don’t submit to bitches you lil faggot thats why we got so many beta retards who validate women every step they make
Where i submit to foids? You're blind dude fuck off, tell me when i acted like a cuck

• JFL
Brutal Thread but..

@Roping Subhuman
@Goblin
HELP ME GUYS I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW
@Goblin GTFIH
WIKTORIA CAN'T WAIT

Why did you tag me? i have no experience in this. i haven't dated Woman in my life.

• JFL
You was respnding to the thread earlier

I see.

Btw i think she was fucking with you man. 191 Malo my fucking ass.

Guaranteed that bitch didn't even know how tall 191 really is.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I see.

Btw i think she was fucking with you man. 191 Malo my fucking ass.

Guaranteed that bitch didn't even know how tall 191 really is.
I'm not even that

Its over with her
Screenshot 20191126 155325

But i have another match
Screenshot 20191126 153618

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
It's all to compensate for an ugly face.

Just don't be short and be gl and you're good to go.

Make sure to update us if something happens bro.
Ok i texted this foid