Bros help me out its urgent

MA_ascender

MA_ascender

Craziest Fruit Seller of India
My friend showed me a mk677 source that'd pretty cheap, I told my mom it's arginine and want to order some, she surprisingly agreed but the mk677 bottles are plain white, super sus. I was planning of buying arginine bottles and switch the contents but arginine is 35 dollars jfl not paying for that shi

How do I make this less sus help me bros @Outerz14 @Sapieeen @wastedspermcel

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Outerz14 and wastedspermcel
@Gaygymmaxx

SARS ITS URGENT BUMPPPPP

@asdvek I can get my mom to pay for mk677 bro helppppp

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@asdvek I can get my mom to pay for mk677 bro helppppp
If she doesn't look when they arrive your good

But it'd say mk677 on the box atleadt

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
arginine for 35 dollars? holy what the fuck whos that seller scamming people

anyways idk

• So Sad
If she doesn't look when they arrive your good

But it'd say mk677 on the box atleadt
The guy from the company said he can deliver it in a plain white bottle but it's so sus cause my mom thinks it's gonna be arginine, no labels is insanely suspicious

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
My friend showed me a mk677 source that'd pretty cheap, I told my mom it's arginine and want to order some, she surprisingly agreed but the mk677 bottles are plain white, super sus. I was planning of buying arginine bottles and switch the contents but arginine is 35 dollars jfl not paying for that shi

Just order it and slap your mom if she says anything, remember youre the man and shes the woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, lBlame, Kelly Oubre Jr and 2 others
arginine for 35 dollars? holy what the fuck whos that seller scamming people

anyways idk
Bro I asked 3 sources all 30 $ +

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
@heightmaxxing

Be careful man, I got busted when ordering arimidex because the packaging was as clear as day. Her being the neurotic bipolar fuck that she is, she searched it up online and said 'it's breast cancer medication:soy:'. Managed to get the pills in another bottle before 'returning', but she still found out because of her ultra-paranoid aspie detection skills:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakShowCel, MA_ascender and Gaygymmaxx
The guy from the company said he can deliver it in a plain white bottle but it's so sus cause my mom thinks it's gonna be arginine, no labels is insanely suspicious
Nigga msging the guy at rhe company :ROFLMAO:

You'd know the answer not us, could it slide through or would she inspect

Nobody would answer that as well as you

• So Sad
Be careful man, I got busted when ordering arimidex because the packaging was as clear as day. Her being the neurotic bipolar fuck, she searched it up online and said 'it's breast cancer medication:soy:'. Managed to get the pills in another bottle before 'returning', but she still found out because of her ultra-paranoid aspie detection skills:forcedsmile:
Dude it's fucking brutal I need her to pay for ts so badddd
Mk is at least a good cope and improves food intake and sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Gaygymmaxx
Be careful man, I got busted when ordering arimidex because the packaging was as clear as day. Her being the neurotic bipolar fuck, she searched it up online and said 'it's breast cancer medication:soy:'. Managed to get the pills in another bottle before 'returning', but she still found out because of her ultra-paranoid aspie detection skills:forcedsmile:
My parents let me order hgh and arimidex and pin myself nightly tbh

They undrerstood the burden of being 5"6.

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender and wastedspermcel
Nigga msging the guy at rhe company :ROFLMAO:

You'd know the answer not us, could it slide through or would she inspect

Nobody would answer that as well as you
Bro I sent her this pic
L arginine 500 mg 250 Caps Veg now foods

When she sees a white no label bottle do I just say it peeled off?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Gaygymmaxx
My parents let me order hgh and arimidex and pin myself nightly tbh

They undrerstood the burden of being 5"6.
They'd let me if I was a manlet, but they're fucking bluepilled and never cared about me being the best physical version of myself. If they did I wouldn't have a raped development

To hell with 'parental love' being some sort of transactional currency, it's completely abstract, made up and intangible:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and MA_ascender

Order off swiss chem g

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, MA_ascender and Gaygymmaxx
They'd let me if I was a manlet, but they're fucking bluepilled and never cared about me being the best physical version of myself. If they did I wouldn't have a raped development

To hell with 'parental love' being some sort of transactional currency, it's completely abstract, made up and intangible:lul:
Cmon bro you know this is an excvesively jaded take

Your parents didn't intentionally sabatoage you out of malice...

They were worried about their son.

Mine were just super fucking chill

• +1
Nigga stop overreacting and just order it, ur being too paranoid

• +1
Fuck the mk677 bottle is obviously gonna be smaller and with a different lid fuck my lifeeeeee
when it gets delivered sus it out to your mom then in front of her check if the "arginine" is in there an quote maybe they forgot to label it an gave the wrong sized bottle. then gaslight an make her think its the right "arginine" since u already dug yourself a hole by showing her the arginine bottle thru text.

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and MA_ascender
just tell her it’s arginine and tell her u peeled off the label so no one would touch it that’s what i did when i ordered LGD (didn’t end up using it tho)

• +1
when it gets delivered sus it out to your mom then in front of her check if the "arginine" is in there an quote maybe they forgot to label it an gave the wrong sized bottle. then gaslight an make her think its the right "arginine" since u already dug yourself a hole by showing her the arginine bottle thru text.
She's gonna flip tf out thinking it's some hardcore drugs since I was begging her to buy me hgh last year jfl

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Be careful man, I got busted when ordering arimidex because the packaging was as clear as day. Her being the neurotic bipolar fuck that she is, she searched it up online and said 'it's breast cancer medication:soy:'. Managed to get the pills in another bottle before 'returning', but she still found out because of her ultra-paranoid aspie detection skills:forcedsmile:
Ur mom hot, do u happen to be white?

I think I'll just intercept the package and tell her I peeled off the package

She's gonna flip tf out thinking it's some hardcore drugs since I was begging her to buy me hgh last year jfl
brootal bro, The only way u get away with this is pill swapping obviously since i think your mom is already mega paranoid.

• So Sad
brootal bro, The only way u get away with this is pill swapping obviously since i think your mom is already mega paranoid.
It's fucking over bro I don't want to spend 35$ on cope arginine

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Haram faggot

• So Sad
dnrd bumb

Bro I sent her this pic
View attachment 3145160
When she sees a white no label bottle do I just say it peeled off?
You dug your grave nigga, just tell her you'll get a pack of Zinc Mag and fish oil or some cope supplements and I'll give you the empty bottles

• +1
Mk gave me diabetes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: dbva