Brother commited suicide

Your brother dies and you post it on .org 30 minutes later? Jfl
Maybe these are his only friends atm
You never know man.

RIP to your brother op

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 28541, Kamui and 1 other person
sorry for your loss 💔

Im smoking your brothers pack that shit got me higher than the eiffel tower 🚬💯💯💯🗼🗼🗼 @Vermilioncore
Same shit hit me like a stack of bricks Minecraft typeshur

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Salam alaikum brother.
You reminded of the story of Julaybeeb RA. Julaybib RA was one of the less known companions of Muhammad SAW in the early Muslim community. His name was acquired prior to his acceptance of Islam and is considered unusual and incomplete. In the Arabic language Julaybib means “small grown” being the diminutive form of the word jalbab, indicating that Julaybib was small and short, even dwarf-like. He was also described as being damim, meaning ugly, deformed, or repulsive.
Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I didnt expect to start my weekend like this, i got the news from my dad just 30 minutes ago. Life feels completely black and white
Bro knew it was over and took care of business. You should be happy for him

• WTF
Reactions: Fiqh
There’s always a faggot jfl reacting

Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 113856 PM

Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 114635 PM

Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 113833 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 113843 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 114026 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 114126 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 114145 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 114232 PM

Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 114246 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 114340 PM

Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 113856 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 113904 PM
Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 113912 PM

Screen Shot 2023 10 28 at 113919 PM

op rn: :feelswah:

his brother: :feelswhy:

.org: :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Fiqh
sorry for your loss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Vermilioncore
Salam alaikum brother.
You reminded of the story of Julaybeeb RA. Julaybib RA was one of the less known companions of Muhammad SAW in the early Muslim community. His name was acquired prior to his acceptance of Islam and is considered unusual and incomplete. In the Arabic language Julaybib means “small grown” being the diminutive form of the word jalbab, indicating that Julaybib was small and short, even dwarf-like. He was also described as being damim, meaning ugly, deformed, or repulsive.
Is that the same sahaba who left his house and traveled through the desert in a blanket to accept Islam?

Is that the same sahaba who left his house and traveled through the desert in a blanket to accept Islam?
Salam alaikum brother. You reminded of the story of Julaybeeb RA. Julaybib RA was one of the less known companions of Muhammad SAW in the early Muslim community. His name was acquired prior to his acceptance of Islam and is considered unusual and incomplete. In the Arabic language Julaybib means “small grown” being the diminutive form of the word jalbab, indicating that Julaybib was small and short, even dwarf-like. He was also described as being damim, meaning ugly, deformed, or repulsive.

He survived as best he could in the lonely night in Madinah. He spent wondering the streets in despair, tears of desperation would run down his cheeks, there was no one willing to offer him love or compassion, he had no family and not a single friend in the world.Life for him was a lonely struggle.

With Julaybib in mind, Muhammad (S.A.W.) went to an Ansari man and said: “I want to have your daughter married.” “How wonderful and blessed, O Messenger of God and what a delight to the eye (this would be),” he replied. “I do." The Ansari went to consult with his wife, telling her of Muhammad’s (S.A.W.) desire for their daughter to marry Julaybib. His wife was repulsed, and protested saying “To Julaybib! No, never to Julaybib! No, by God, we shall not marry (her) to him.”

While the Ansari was preparing to inform Muhammad (S.A.W.) of what his wife said, the daughter hearing her mother’s protestations, asked: “Who has asked you to marry me?”

It is said that she the daughter was so beautiful that there was none among the women of that clan who could compete with her looks. She was so shy and modest that perhaps the sky itself had never seen her head uncovered. She had so much fear of her creator and piety, that she would spend her days and nights in worship.The daughter asked what was happening, she was told that the Messenger of God wants your hand in marriage for Julaybib. As the Mother continued her crying and wailing the daughter spoke she said, “O my Mother fear Allah think of what you are saying are you turning away the Messenger of God. ‘O my Mother it does not suit a believer to make their own decision once God and his Messenger have decided on a matter. Do you think that the Messenger of God will disgrace us? How blessed is the status of Julaybib, that God and his Messenger are asking for your daughter’s hand on his behalf. Don’t you know that the angels themselves envy the dust on the feet of one who is a beloved of God and His Messenger. Ask the Messenger to send me Julaybib for there is no greater privilege than for me to be blessed by such a husband, the Messenger of God has arrived with such a wonderful gift yet my Mother you cry and wail.”

She was married by Muhammad (S.A.W.) to Julaybib and they lived together until he was martyred in an expedition.

On the day of the expedition his father in law, had pleaded with him: “‘O Julaybib this is just an expedition, it is not a compulsory Jihad, it is a voluntary Jihad, therefore you are newly married spend some time with your wife.”

Julaybib, the one who had spent a lifetime in despair, had now found a loving wife. But he replied to his father in law’s request and said, ” ‘O my father you say a strange thing, my Beloved Prophet is in the battlefield facing the enemies of Islam and you want me to sit at home with my wife, nay I will sacrifice my blood and my soul rather than see my Prophet facing hardship while I sit at home in luxury”.

Julaybib participated in an expedition with Muhammad (S.A.W.) in which an encounter with some enemies ensued.

After that battle the Prophet of God, asked his companions to go and to see if anyone was missing from their family’s and clans. Each one returned accounting for all his family members. Then the Prophet spoke with tears in his eyes he said “But I have lost my Beloved Julaybib, go and find him.” They found his diminutive body lying next to seven enemies he had slain in the battle.

The Prophet of God asked for a grave to be dug, as the Prophet of God held the body of Julaybib he said. “O’ Allah he is from me and I am From Him”, he repeated this three times. He loved God and his Messenger and reached such a high status.

It is said: “That upon his martyrdom, that the sky itself was filled with thousands of angels who had come to participate in his funeral.”

Julaybib ‘The Lonesome one’ had become a beloved of Allah, and his prophet, he was lonely no more. Such is the status of the lovers of the Prophet.

REFERENCE: From Companions of the Prophet (volume 1) by Abdul-Wahid Hamid, published by MELS, London 1995

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, muslim. and RAMU KAKA
My brother just roped, better post it on looxmacks.me!
Mirin rep farming

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Salam alaikum brother. You reminded of the story of Julaybeeb RA. Julaybib RA was one of the less known companions of Muhammad SAW in the early Muslim community. His name was acquired prior to his acceptance of Islam and is considered unusual and incomplete. In the Arabic language Julaybib means “small grown” being the diminutive form of the word jalbab, indicating that Julaybib was small and short, even dwarf-like. He was also described as being damim, meaning ugly, deformed, or repulsive.

He survived as best he could in the lonely night in Madinah. He spent wondering the streets in despair, tears of desperation would run down his cheeks, there was no one willing to offer him love or compassion, he had no family and not a single friend in the world.Life for him was a lonely struggle.

With Julaybib in mind, Muhammad (S.A.W.) went to an Ansari man and said: “I want to have your daughter married.” “How wonderful and blessed, O Messenger of God and what a delight to the eye (this would be),” he replied. “I do." The Ansari went to consult with his wife, telling her of Muhammad’s (S.A.W.) desire for their daughter to marry Julaybib. His wife was repulsed, and protested saying “To Julaybib! No, never to Julaybib! No, by God, we shall not marry (her) to him.”

While the Ansari was preparing to inform Muhammad (S.A.W.) of what his wife said, the daughter hearing her mother’s protestations, asked: “Who has asked you to marry me?”

It is said that she the daughter was so beautiful that there was none among the women of that clan who could compete with her looks. She was so shy and modest that perhaps the sky itself had never seen her head uncovered. She had so much fear of her creator and piety, that she would spend her days and nights in worship.The daughter asked what was happening, she was told that the Messenger of God wants your hand in marriage for Julaybib. As the Mother continued her crying and wailing the daughter spoke she said, “O my Mother fear Allah think of what you are saying are you turning away the Messenger of God. ‘O my Mother it does not suit a believer to make their own decision once God and his Messenger have decided on a matter. Do you think that the Messenger of God will disgrace us? How blessed is the status of Julaybib, that God and his Messenger are asking for your daughter’s hand on his behalf. Don’t you know that the angels themselves envy the dust on the feet of one who is a beloved of God and His Messenger. Ask the Messenger to send me Julaybib for there is no greater privilege than for me to be blessed by such a husband, the Messenger of God has arrived with such a wonderful gift yet my Mother you cry and wail.”

She was married by Muhammad (S.A.W.) to Julaybib and they lived together until he was martyred in an expedition.

On the day of the expedition his father in law, had pleaded with him: “‘O Julaybib this is just an expedition, it is not a compulsory Jihad, it is a voluntary Jihad, therefore you are newly married spend some time with your wife.”

Julaybib, the one who had spent a lifetime in despair, had now found a loving wife. But he replied to his father in law’s request and said, ” ‘O my father you say a strange thing, my Beloved Prophet is in the battlefield facing the enemies of Islam and you want me to sit at home with my wife, nay I will sacrifice my blood and my soul rather than see my Prophet facing hardship while I sit at home in luxury”.

Julaybib participated in an expedition with Muhammad (S.A.W.) in which an encounter with some enemies ensued.

After that battle the Prophet of God, asked his companions to go and to see if anyone was missing from their family’s and clans. Each one returned accounting for all his family members. Then the Prophet spoke with tears in his eyes he said “But I have lost my Beloved Julaybib, go and find him.” They found his diminutive body lying next to seven enemies he had slain in the battle.

The Prophet of God asked for a grave to be dug, as the Prophet of God held the body of Julaybib he said. “O’ Allah he is from me and I am From Him”, he repeated this three times. He loved God and his Messenger and reached such a high status.

It is said: “That upon his martyrdom, that the sky itself was filled with thousands of angels who had come to participate in his funeral.”

Julaybib ‘The Lonesome one’ had become a beloved of Allah, and his prophet, he was lonely no more. Such is the status of the lovers of the Prophet.

REFERENCE: From Companions of the Prophet (volume 1) by Abdul-Wahid Hamid, published by MELS, London 1995
Crazy how time flies, we'll be dead before we know it

• So Sad
Reactions: rteme
Your fault for not showing him this forum

My condolences, genuinely.

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge
I didnt expect to start my weekend like this, i got the news from my dad just 30 minutes ago. Life feels completely black and white
Sorry to hear that bro. That’s devastating and I know the feeling as I’ve lost close family members myself.

May his soul Rest In Peace 🙏🏽 May the lord cleanse his spirit and accept him into his kingdom and may he grant your family the grace to get through this tragedy. Amen

I'm sorry man, RIP

Guess it’s easy to do this stuff when its not you or your family getting affected huh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Some of y’all act more like rabid dogs than human species

you know that some curry on discord doesnt mean its your brother

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
sorry for you loss mann
goodluckm

Rip man hope youre ok!

Unfortunately, he'll be in Jahannam.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002
He burns in hell now for eternity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, thereallegend, oldcel2002 and 1 other person
shit man all trolling shit aside, may he rest in peace. the pain ur feeling must be unbearable, i hope you get through this bro.

Attachments

• 3678191_v0f025gc0000ck9vuobc77u8dug04qk0.mp4
    2.4 MB
Rip
Leave this forum

Aaaaaaand post!

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
RIP
that sucks dude sorry for your loss

rip to ya brudda

i didn’t read but yeah sure RIP ON JAH MY NIGGA

sorry to hear that man, all the best and remember god loves you no matter what

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
now he rests in gandy heaven where we will all be sooner or later.

Was he 6psl facially? If not then good riddance.
Worst user on this site for a reason. Disgrace to all Iranians I would spit in your face and beat you into submission if I saw you in real life incel

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Worst user on this site for a reason. Disgrace to all Iranians I would spit in your face and beat you into submission if I saw you in real life incel
manlet rage

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and standardcel
List of shitty people:

A86D82BF 0466 4647 833D 775BD3BACE3B

rest in peace to your brother 💔

may he rest in peace

hope you are doing ok

Last edited: