Brought my new girl around friends, I don't know what they think

H

Henry Rollins

Iron
She brutally fogs my ex who they met and liked a lot. I feel like some of them seem more distant now. I could be imagining it but I get the feeling of silent resentment

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: muslim., HarshBDSMmaster and XazaqazaX
Jealousy? Why reseñtment?
It's a mixed group. Guys and their girls. The girls wouldn't be jealous. They seem not as friendly to her. She does fog a good amount of my friend's women too.

She brutally fogs my ex who they met and liked a lot. I feel like some of them seem more distant now. I could be imagining it but I get the feeling of silent resentment
why are you a cuck

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and muslim.
Give her aids then let her fuck your fake ass jealous friends bioweapon type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
Why are you bringing your GF around your friends? She should only be for you and the opposite. If I found my GF having contact with other males, I'd dump her on the spot. 0 tolerance.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX, UrGirlsMcm, HarshBDSMmaster and 1 other person
Your girlfriend isnt a showpiece or a token. You shouldn't care what your friends think of your girlfriend. If there is silent resentment, that is on them.

• +1
Reactions: muslim.
Why are you bringing your GF around your friends? She should only be for you and the opposite. If I found my GF having contact with other males, I'd dump her on the spot. 0 tolerance.
It's a mixed group with mostly women in it bruh

• Ugh..
Your girlfriend isnt a showpiece or a token. You shouldn't care what your friends think of your girlfriend. If there is silent resentment, that is on them.
If Ai wrote a Reddit tier response^

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Spoken like an absolute virgin

It's a mixed group with mostly women in it bruh
Why are you around other women too? If my GF wanted to hang with her friends, I wouldn't come as I only would wanna be my girl and my female relatives. This is the epitome of western submission to same-sex friendships.

Why are you around other women too? If my GF wanted to hang with her friends, I wouldn't come as I only would wanna be my girl and my female relatives. This is the epitome of western submission to same-sex friendships.
It's a mixed group from church and we all grew up together and have remained friends

The responses of this thread jfl "why are you hanging out with people instead of neet rotting brooooo" 💀

Spoken like an absolute virgin
Nigga, 4 girls literally like me right now with 10 liking me in the last 3 months. Having a GF is against my religion as sexual relations only happen after marriage, not before. I have a backbone bro, unlike you, hanging around other females. Cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XazaqazaX and Henry Rollins
Nigga, 4 girls literally like me right now with 10 liking me in the last 3 months. Having a GF is against my religion as sexual relations only happen after marriage, not before. I have a backbone bro, unlike you, hanging around other females. Cuck.
You're like 16 and live in some South Asian shithole, get bent loser

Don’t listen to your friends when it comes to foids. I’ve had bad experiences even close close friends have done shady shit around my ex when I’m not there etc. sometimes they get jealous and purposely sabotage your relationship. Don’t take anything they say seriously. Keep your friends and your foid separate trust me

• +1
Translation: I'm so cooked that I can't even make a logical response to what Muslim said.
Bro what is your deal? You literally contributed nothing to this thread except being in your feelings

• JFL