Brow ridge is growing

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I believe my browridge js growing very slowly and this is improving my looks.
I hope it will continue to grow another 0.01".

For a black guy, brow ridge growth is very important for fruading cacausian admixture

How old are you?

Is this from bone smashing?

placebo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
how? I have very strong browridge in the center but non-existent above my eyes..

Can you elaborate on how to do this?

Is this from bone smashing?
how? I have very strong browridge in the center but non-existent above my eyes..
2nd stage puberty (see my thread on puberty stages) 17-25 where the effects of elavated T cause physiological changes to the body.

Most blacks like brow ridge but I have one. Makes me look more slayerlike

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
2nd stage puberty (see my thread on puberty stages) 17-25 where the effects of elavated T cause physiological changes to the body.
link the thread on puberty stages, can't find it

Most blacks like brow ridge but I have one. Makes me look more slayerlike
I've actually noticed it myself. My chin was really badly recessed last year and now it's ALMOST aligned with my lower lip

link the thread on puberty stages, can't find it
I don't think I made a thread tbh. I probably posted a big post and hijacked someone elses thread?
I've actually noticed it myself. My chin was really badly recessed last year and now it's ALMOST aligned with my lower lip
Exactly. Testosterone takes time to affect the hard tissues of the body (bone, tendon ect) and not just muscle.

If we look at ftm trans, we can see that females quickly gain muscle but it takes years of high level T to generate the dimporhic bone features.

@averageblokecel

I don't think I made a thread tbh. I probably posted a big post and hijacked someone elses thread?
ayyyy shit it probably was worth a red, can you briefly explain it to me?

I might make a high IQ thread about it one day. With citations ofc
ayy bruh science is autistic bruhh, better be followin' women's lead bruh, too weird bruh

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
ayy bruh science is autistic bruhh, better be followin' women's lead bruh, too weird bruh
JFL. I see PSLers denying science. JFL @ low IQcels denying the effects of science.

Why haven't you told us how to do this? I want to browridge maxx