brow ridge is one thing most incels have in common

finn899

finn899

Kraken
you guys cope by saying that brow ridge matters bc it is indeed an inbred trait and most sub mtns have it bc its passsed through bad genes.... if you look up any gl guys that come to mind 70 percent of them dont' even have a visable brow ridge its a bad trait and jfl i really see guys talkling about getting 'brow ridge implants' like how mentally ill can you be have you ever seen a girl talk about brow ridges? its an inbraid trait.. these are not even outliers these are just guys i looked up btw brow ridge is an oldecl/ogre trait caused by excess fat and sagging of the skin its very rare to have them somewhat visable under 20 what matters is forhead projection it should be at a perfect angle if its recessed then its already over,dont respond with outliers newsflash most gl guys dont have them feel free to respond with cravil and other ppl as a cope. i would rather die then have a brow ridge tbh BECAUSE ITS A LOOKSMIN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, nofap, DJ Billybool and 11 others
all incels got a recessed chin

Just have a browridge bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I wish I had a brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: Jeghar5barn
Everything is wrong with an incel. He literally failed at his #1 task in life, using his reproductive organ!

have you ever seen a girl talk about brow ridges?
and how many girls talk about supraorbitals or high nose bridge or maxilla projection you utter retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, t50prince, igniteisbad and 6 others
and how many girls talk about supraorbitals or high nose bridge or maxilla projection you utter retard
them things you said actually matter but brow ridges dont they are a looksmin,keep coping ogre

you don't need them for the boyish look you're going for, they only look good on highly dimorphic males and not everyone's a fan of those and that's fine.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Heinrich Schmidt and finn899
Complete waffle backed by ZERO scientific study.

He's plucking average looking guys with browridges and saying it's a MTN trait lmao.

Gen Z TikTok and stream binging wannabe pretty boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and NarrowBones
you guys cope by saying that brow ridge matters bc it is indeed an inbred trait and most sub mtns have it bc its passsed through bad genes.... if you look up any gl guys that come to mind 70 percent of them dont' even have a visable brow ridge its a bad trait and jfl i really see guys talkling about getting 'brow ridge implants' like how mentally ill can you be have you ever seen a girl talk about brow ridges? its an inbraid trait.. these are not even outliers these are just guys i looked up btw brow ridge is an oldecl/ogre trait caused by excess fat and sagging of the skin its very rare to have them somewhat visable under 20 what matters is forhead projection it should be at a perfect angle if its recessed then its already over,dont respond with outliers newsflash most gl guys dont have them feel free to respond with cravil and other ppl as a cope. i would rather die then have a brow ridge tbh BECAUSE ITS A LOOKSMIN View attachment 2723196View attachment 2723198View attachment 2723200View attachment 2723206 View attachment 2723209View attachment 2723218View attachment 2723220
IMG 20240203 215945

Get mogged by my high t brow ridge.
Brow ridge is a sign of high test during puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing, greywind, arabcelxxx and 2 others
I have no brow ridge so does that mean I'm chad

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Userimage 1065930

Brow ridge mogs stay coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and mayo mogger

These are the browridges any one with a semi neurotypical brain envisions when they think; 'strong browridge is important'.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and arabcelxxx
you guys cope by saying that brow ridge matters bc it is indeed an inbred trait and most sub mtns have it bc its passsed through bad genes.... if you look up any gl guys that come to mind 70 percent of them dont' even have a visable brow ridge its a bad trait and jfl i really see guys talkling about getting 'brow ridge implants' like how mentally ill can you be have you ever seen a girl talk about brow ridges? its an inbraid trait.. these are not even outliers these are just guys i looked up btw brow ridge is an oldecl/ogre trait caused by excess fat and sagging of the skin its very rare to have them somewhat visable under 20 what matters is forhead projection it should be at a perfect angle if its recessed then its already over,dont respond with outliers newsflash most gl guys dont have them feel free to respond with cravil and other ppl as a cope. i would rather die then have a brow ridge tbh BECAUSE ITS A LOOKSMIN View attachment 2723196View attachment 2723198View attachment 2723200View attachment 2723206 View attachment 2723209View attachment 2723218View attachment 2723220
I have no brow ridge but my eyes look kinda deep set cuz of eyebrow hooding and shitty bones

View attachment 2723283 most gl guys do not have them,also i looked up 'brow ridge' and 2/4 of your examples come up

Most good looking guys that you like don't have them. Correction.

Total projection, as always with the wondering mind of @finn899 that cannot separate his inner world from the external world.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I agree but what is brow ridge?

browridge = masc

Stop entertaining this dumb kid's threads. He has a boring mind.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
That incel dude I know who lusts after 400lb women who all block him after he sends 20 texts without a response and once showed up at one of their workplaces and they called the cops on him, he has an extremely prominent brow ridge and zero UEE

• JFL
Reactions: DJ Billybool
It’s ogre

Elordi has ideal forehead and browridge projection and it is not average by any means

get browridge mogged

Attachments

• browridge2.png
    browridge2.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
Lifefuel for my feminine browridge

Controversial idea bhai.

If I think about most ugly guys I know (and btw many have GFs or are married) the biggest trait they seem to have are

Weak facial bones
Narrow frame
No thickness through the trunk
Short

Brow ridge is super important because it makes your eyebrows longer and your nasal bridge more defined. Also casts a shadow over your eyes. Important for side too and makes your eyes more deep set.