BROWN EYES SUBHUMANS COPERS HAVE STRUCK AGAIN

mathis

mathis

Zephir
since like a day i come across this vid where they are basicly saying that brown eyes are better when its an obv fraud. they are just putting better eyes shape ( eyesbrown, eyeslashes, cantalt tilt... ) and better lighting to the one with brown eyes and then gradually worse to green and then to blue. The kind of delusionals fagg you only find on tiktok jfl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_205556_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_205556_TikTok.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy, justropemaxbro, TheReckons and 14 others
Stfu snownigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), weebcel, SidharthTheSlayer and 20 others
since like a day i come across this vid where they are basicly saying that brown eyes are better when its an obv fraud. they are just putting better eyes eyes shape ( eyesbrown, eyeslashes, cantalt tilt... ) and better lighting to the one with brown eyes and then gradually worse to green and then to blue. The kind of delusionals fagg you only find on tiktok jfl
amber/honey mogs blue

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv, EzikoIsHere and viniciz
green is an underrated eye color in general tbh, mine have been slowly getting more and more green instead of blue

but yeah tiktok is full of coping ethnics, eye color is not even that important realistically just matters that it suits your coloring

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmidder, tombradylover, EzikoIsHere and 6 others
amber/honey mogs blue

depends on your pheno, if ur other features are on the darker side then yes, but try to picture matt bomer, hexum or drago with amber/honey and theyll look worse

its all dependent on your race and baseline coloring

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Xangsane and Jeww
U do know this trend is made by theopposite gender right

green is an underrated eye color in general tbh, mine have been slowly getting more and more green instead of blue

but yeah tiktok is full of coping ethnics, eye color is not even that important realistically just matters that it suits your coloring
Yh green is top tier too. They did a studie some time ago it was grey/blue/green which were leading

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel and dragomaxxer
depends on your pheno, if ur other features are on the darker side then yes, but try to picture matt bomer, hexum or drago with amber/honey and theyll look worse

Imo blue eyes look much better on ethnics/darker people, creates a cool contrast n looks exotic. Whereas a white guy with blue eyes is nothing special

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane

I mean you are right but most of time blue/green still fit better than brown

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
femboymax if u have anything other than brown eyes

green mogs both who cares

I mean you are right but most of time blue/green still fit better than brown

i dont think ppl with ramirez or cameron alborzian type coloring would look better with lighter eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Imo blue eyes look much better on ethnics/darker people, creates a cool contrast n looks exotic. Whereas a white guy with blue eyes is nothing special
Yh its good for both but the contrast increase for ethnic is highter so ofc better

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Jeww
i dont think ppl with ramirez or cameron alborzian type coloring would look better with lighter eyes tbh
WIth dark blue/green i think they would. But yh light blue would be a nerf

the eye color isnt what makes you stand out its how much it pops in relation to your other features

my eyes dont pop out at all during winter where as when i go surfing during summer and get tan they create much more contrast and actually give a halo

Color doesn’t matter if it has an overall attractive shape. Brown hunter-eyes mog blue prey-eyes although blue hunter-eyes mog everything.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, disheartenedcel, zan and 2 others
WIth dark blue/green i think they would. But yh light blue would be a nerf

yeah i could see that maybe, but the thing with the people that have those phenos is that it can look slightly uncanny imo

also with bones like theirs having an eye color that stands out that much can detract from their other better features

• +1
Reactions: mathis
if it's such a hard pill to swallow, why don't they ignore it instead of heaving copain

Last edited:
  • +1
first picture is taken from a high angle while frowning and looking up, these kind of pictures are always cropped because you can easily tell if the rest of the image shows.

last picture is taken from a low angle looking down,

• +1
yeah i could see that maybe, but the thing with the people that have those phenos is that it can look slightly uncanny imo

also with bones like theirs having an eye color that stands out that much can detract from their other better features
Yh i get what you mean. I think that if they naturally get light eyes it will prob fit them. I rarely see natural blue eyes being uncanny unless some A10

Color doesn’t matter if it has an overall attractive shape. Brown hunter-eyes mog blue prey-eyes although blue hunter-eyes mog everything.

• +1
first picture is taken from a high angle while frowning and looking up, these kind of pictures are always cropped because you can easily tell if the rest of the image shows.

last picture is taken from a low angle looking down,
Yh excatly. They took the worse picture possible for blue its crazy

Yh excatly. They took the worse picture possible for blue its crazy
funny thing about it is that having close to no uee is the norm in most countries where light eyes are prevalent.

while having a lot of uee is the norm in which dark eyes are prevalent.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and mathis
Nerd theories.. It’s really not that deep. It’s still brown hunter-eyes>blue prey-eyes. You can’t tell me otherwise.

• +1
funny thing about it is that having close to no uee is the norm in most countries where light eyes are prevalent.

while having a lot of uee is the norm in which dark eyes are prevalent.
Do you think its because brown fit better with UUE ?

Nerd theories. It’s really not that deep. It’s still brown hunter-eyes>blue prey-eyes.
Its true ngl. Shape>color. Its like 60% shape imo

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159
True amber eyes are extremely rare, they do look great but in some lighting looks normal brown probably.
amber still has a glow in normal lighting, even bright blue looks dark in some lighting

True amber eyes are extremely rare, they do look great but in some lighting looks normal brown probably.
True. I found someone who actually have amber

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_060127_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_060127_TikTok.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 0
the eye color isnt what makes you stand out its how much it pops in relation to your other features

my eyes dont pop out at all during winter where as when i go surfing during summer and get tan they create much more contrast and actually give a halo
Elab. Light eyes + pale skin and very dark hair is extemely striking

• +1
Not to say brown eyes are ‘more attractive’, because they’re not. What I mean is eye shape>>eye color. Blue hunter-eyes is probably the best still.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and datboijj
Its true ngl. Shape>color. Its like 60% shape imo
lol no, color is everything for normie appeal

No normie has complimented my eyes

4018415 IMG 2089

i get called chink and mocked for my eyes

True. I found someone who actually have amber
That's pretty good but I've seen lighter amber eyes, looks extremely striking though, that exact coloring is vampire pheno

You're looking directly at a flashlight coping and hoping it'll make us think you're amber. Shit brown, next.
bruh kys thats not brown

• Ugh..
Reactions: shr
Do you think its because brown fit better with UUE ?
it's because light eyes are an adaptation to low light conditions that occur in colder climates, and hooding is also an adaptation to the cold.

De la cruz proves this

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer